Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

Ah, another musician, we should tour together sometime"
Eecon (played by TyroDragon45)

*electric chirring* [not worth wasting the time to hunt..]
In a completely deadpan voice, “Oh no, an oversized gecko, run for your lives.”
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

"Sarcastic and violent, a man who revels in his villainy. It is obvious you love chaos as well, though I think I would expect that from one such as yourself. I believe I will keep my distance... I have enough trouble to deal with in my domain without another warlord causing mayhem."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Ah, it's, uh, you again," Greg stammers. His discomfort, however not entirely abated, has certainly eased up some. "I get the feeling you're a bit misunderstood. Y'know the kinda stories that people tell their kids about to keep 'em straight, but did they even give you a chance? I mean...to prove you weren't all that they've pinned you to be? I can kinda relate..."

He thrust his hands into the pockets of his long coat. "No where near you, I'm sure, but I take my job seriously, and yet so many people think I'm just some damn fool relying on someone else to do his work for him. I wouldn't be where I'm at if I didn't apply the effort, y'know? You get it though. At least, I think you get it."

His smile is one of sympathy, "I hope you have some peace of mind. You deserve it."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"The IDIOT who keeps thinking I'm a child!" Kokichi yelled, and that was all he had to say.
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

"Chaotic being... I think it would be interesting to hang out with you, although... I'm not sure yet if that would be in a good or bad way. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though!"
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

"Well, if you're from space, I guess I can't say i dislike you. Us space fellows gotta stay together!"
“Tell your people to stop falling through portals...”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"A natural born leader," Greg starts off with certainty. There's a glint of assurance in his gauging expression as though he had seen her tribulations firsthand. Or perhaps it was something he was on par with himself.

"If people choose not to acknowledge it, they're opting out of your true potential. Big mistake, if you ask me."

"I can tell you were held back," he continues, feeling confident with his assessment. "And you had to show 'em you meant business, but some day, if it hasn't happened already, you'll earn the respect of those who once scoffed at you or couldn't believe you would make it this far."
"Definitely a seasoned pro who has years of experience and a good judge of people. Also, a guy that commands respect."
Limey (played by SharkoTheLatexShork)

Hed seem like a nice country singer, and hed be very kind towards his fans
Kreed Krofton (played anonymously)

"Uhm..." he stammered. "Nice... eyes...?" he backed away a little bit, despite the fact that he found this strange green creature interesting - he didn't feel up to possibly dying today. He had places to be!
"A candle that burns at both ends. Life flows past swiftly, so live each day as though tomorrow will never come. We could jump off a plane together, however, I wouldn't need a parachute."
"I-I'm not sure who or what you are, but you look very scary. P-please don't hurt me."
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“Looks brittle.”
“You’re in way over your head, it’s going to kill you someday.”
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

"seems too rude for their own good"
"Seems very enigmatic."
Amanda Crusoe (played by Thatnerdychick)

"woof, what a legacy to live up to, the pressure must be exhausting"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus