Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Brynjar (played anonymously)

"A man I refuse the company of, I'll never share my fire with that of an imperial."
"Your tale is painful and you bear a great burden, I hope that the gods are merciful and that you are allowed to atone for that great misdeed and that you may find peace one day"
Ellie (played anonymously)

"Guy's too disciplined, he's not coming to my beach party anytime soon :P"
Legatus Garios (played anonymously)

Marcus Leocadus wrote:
"Your tale is painful and you bear a great burden, I hope that the gods are merciful and that you are allowed to atone for that great misdeed and that you may find peace one day"

"Empathy, soldier? " Garios drawled imperiously. "That man has simply metamorphosed into a creature true to his and all his kin's very nature—savage and untamed. Folks that refuse Imperial rule are all animals after all."
Legatus Garios (played anonymously)

Ellie wrote:
"Guy's too disciplined, he's not coming to my beach party anytime soon :P"

"Is.. that a shark? With limbs? The result of magic wastes dumped into the ocean, I suppose."
"By all accounts, my opinion of the Legatus is a very high one indeed, I do believe men of such caliber to be worthy to lead armies and empires, for they have the mettle vested in them to bear such burdens and responsibilities. Though I admire him, I do not share his opinions on all things, as is the senate's nature, however I shall never be an enemy or adversary to this man and it will be an honor to fight by his side."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"You seem dumb, you keep using big words that I refuse to understand, and you're old. But I'm not gonna say anything else because you'd probably kill me and unlike you, I actually have lots of friends."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Got a point there, I like you and if they try anything I'll eat them., now if they back off the chat we can all have a nice day, and Koki? you're invited to my fire anytime you wish."
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"I personally consider you a respectable man, definitely on the list of people I consider.... 'Safe'.... if you catch my drift." The skinwalker smiled, his blue-grey eyes shimmering with admiration.
Allan (played anonymously)

"I'd invite you for tacos any day!"
"He has a quaint addiction of these tacos"
Ayaka (played anonymously)

" We could be best friends! You seem like the type of person who would protect those in need."
She smiled as she admired her superior
Zane Dalton (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"I believe that you seem like the person who is very loyal, even if you are dying."
"what an unfortunate condition you have. I wouldn't even know where to start to fix that."
"I suppose you are what daemons of plague and pestilence fear"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"On first countenance, he makes for a striking image. Very daunting, and comes with a heavy aura, even when on the same side. Then he'll make an effort to make you feel welcome and dispel those doubts, so where I'm concerned, he makes for a genuinely respectable person to work for, which is a rarity in of itself."
Renza (played anonymously)

What started as a pretty standard backstory got turned on its ear a bit. There's a lot of potential with this character to either succumb to her patrons influence or do right in spite of it.
Amy (played anonymously)

“Oh my, a Fetchling! It’s not every day I see one of your kind. Our principles and morals do seem to match interestingly enough, I bet you would make for a wonderful adventuring companion.”
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"This is one of the rare people I would fight beside, she can take care of herself in a fight, as well as not get in my way."
You remind me of my uncle Thor. That is, before he gained weight. Still, i see the anger in your eyes i see in his a lot.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus