Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Geist (played by hexblading)

"Stern, sighing, steel guarding where soft parts ache, pulse, bleed with a wound long scarred over. Spiced wine on your lips, swirling with the taste of blood. You need a hug. A long one." The man stuttered, before spreading his arms wide, and leaned in. Patted Marcus' back. "There, there. You'll feel better."
" What I need is a stiff drink and a whore, I am no sullied boy that needs comforting."

Marcus added, accepting a single pat by virtue of surprise before swerving his shoulder away.

" Touch me again and you'll be quickly oriented with what Pancratium means in Valradic. "

Marcus took a moments pause, those words struck a nerve clearly, and struck deep, after he collected himself he looked the man in the eyes

" You're enigmatic, insightful and have a deadly accurate judgement.. just.. just utter it to those who are capable of making use of what you say. Hrmph, I am equal parts impressed and vexed "
The Occult Cartel (played by AliRevellian)

"Mean," Airi said, crossing here arms. "Possibly a pervert."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

One, you guys should change your name, the word cartel is heavily associated with drugs and drug violence. Two, you have no clue what you are doing."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"As a fellow mage that dabbles in the sanity of others, you have my respect. Keep doing what you're doing; you are on a path with rewards few will ever dream to taste."
Kreed Krofton (played anonymously)

((A cartel is a group of independent market participants who collude with each other in order to improve their profits and dominate the market. Cartels are usually associations in the same sphere of business, and thus an alliance of rivals.))

"You seem to be reasonable and respectable. You see the good in others over the bad and I would believe that you are a kind supportive person - maybe not all the time, but most of it. Perhaps this is a disguise, and you're sly and cunning at the same time."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" To be honest you seem like a guy who I would hang out with. You seem to be very smart and enjoy parties and stuff like that. Even though you do seem to have a problem with Alcohol, you do seem like a nice person to be around with. "
1447740 (played anonymously)

"Guitar. Blogs. Ghost hunting? I also enjoy my fair share of the latter. If you're any good, you should join me. Be warned. As you probably know, the dead are not to be taken lightly."
"G-ghosts?" She huffs as she overhears their conversation, concealing her fear behind levity. "Bet it's just some guys running around in bed sheets!"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Not necessarily, as I'm, well, dead. However! You seem a bit too young to be on your own. Are you lost?"
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Someone who cares not for earth, yet thinks they are the best, a classic narcissist"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hey, who are you calling a narcissist?! That's my friend!" Ouma spat harshly. "Here's a first impression for you- you're not original! A classic- and boring- 'nobody loved them but they were actually the best', and you're probably overpowered!" He growled,

"Fun fact, you're overprotective"

((and that's just another one of your characters, don't get mad about this stuff, bruv))
Flame,connor and james (played anonymously)

" hmmm...Weak but strong....A good rival! Definitely wanna fight you" She smirked knowing full well she found the perfect rival
SunbroTheAbysswalker

Mother's Reject wrote:
((and that's just another one of your characters, don't get mad about this stuff, bruv))

((it's kokichi not me. thats the way he acts. sorry abt that))
Samantha Sykes (played anonymously)

Samantha flips through a rather thin folder.

"Ramsgate doesn't have much on her file, that's for sure, but I know a fighter when I see one. Are you ex-military, miss..." she pauses, raising an eyebrow, "...Fey?"
" To be honest you seem like a very mean person, but I am sure that you might be really nice "
Skipsy (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"you're older than 14, seem like a nice kid"
Geist (played by hexblading)

"You are torn, tattered, a hole in the heart where others have broken before. I'm sorry fate has been unkind towards you. One day it will be better."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus