Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"On first glance? some random teenager."
IB15 (played anonymously)

"Food? Edible? No... Danger. Danger!"
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Not much ia known, but from what I see and what I just heard, It would die to my hands.
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ouch. Well you're edgy. More edgy than Gundham and my beloved Saihara-Chan put together. That's funny."
"This one is a bit eccentric... uncomfortably so"
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi Ouma-

"No, I don't like this one at all. Not someone I'd lie to." Ouma stayed huddled in the far left corner of his rather large containment room, hoping someone else would appear. Hopefully.
Confusion™
Drew (played anonymously)

"Hmm, not my type of wine"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"No, no thank you. I refuse to involve myself with beasts that behave like humans."
Charlie (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Mean dead guy who actually hates animals"
"Some form of horribly mutated human."
The Nothing (played anonymously)

The form flickered for a moment in the shadows, thinking to itself, after a minute it said to itself "She's next"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

If you had a radio station it would likely be called edge FM
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi Ouma-

"Ahh! Scary!" The quills on his back, tail, and upper arms puffed out and he cowered in one of the corners of his containment room.
"Ah, wow, you're a little confusing! And, like, kind of exhausting? That's a really long file to read through.... Geez, you're pretty interesting, but I don't know if we could be friends... No offense, though! I'm sure you're perfectly good as you are!"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ah! Mortal, we may be different, but you also have magical powers!- Unlike me, though- as mine are hellish, ungodly, and ritualistic, plus I'm dead. But I think we'd get along!" Gundham smiled brightly for once.
"Wow, you're pretty cute! You look a little like a Pokemon trainer... But you would probably be Team Galactic, or a boss! Haha. I bet we could get along, though! You look like you might be angry but secretly nice, or just have like a weird stony personality, or a motorcycle or something... Do you have a motorcycle? Or a leather jacket? Anyway yeah you're really charming for a dead soul, or something, so we can be friends, if you really want to!"
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

Tiny human..
"Well you are quite. Strange."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"This woman, I like."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus