"You seem like a very nice and friendly person, although somewhat timid."
Zane Remington (played anonymously)

"You seem sweet and trustworthy"
Allan (played anonymously)

"Humans are so varied and interesting, this is a prime example of such!"
Jude (played by Banshee)

*stares intensely with a troubled frown*

"Gross. Not edible."
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Brilliant, absolutely fantastic and magnificent! You just reek of cursed magic; please, oh please let me study you. You will be fed the finest cuts of flesh, and pair the most delectable wines to go along with them!"
"Van Moore is an eccentric... all good wizards are. Let us hope they remain in control of their trade and that it is not sorcery that controls them"
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Listen, I'm not trying to deepen a man's vices; all I'm saying is that this man throws some extravagant celebrations, can drink me under the table and spends his time with more women than I can count. He might as well throw in a few psychadelics into the mix, and I have a prized selection. There's mushrooms, spice... Where's my bag?"
A low, humming sound of approval pulses from the towering dragon's throat. Cornelius pinches the rim of his glasses between his talons and pushes them up his broad snout, meanwhile offering the changeling a toothy grin.

"Inquisitive, talented, and quite fashionable, albeit possibly possessing, erm...slightly skewed priorities, but we could fix that." he says. "In another time, I would have offered you a place in my university. Alas, the city fell into ruin some hundred-odd years ago, see..."

The ancient wizard slips into a long-winded diatribe, indulging Van Moore in the history of some distant, long-decayed city. A few minutes in, he seems to have forgotten they were even there, and is now rambling to anyone who happens to be listening.
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"You know, at first I thought you were a dog. But I can see that I was wrong. You seem kinda smart, I'll give you that. But I'm not scared of you. I bet you don't even know what to do when someone steals from you." He smirked and ran away.
Zane Remington (played anonymously)

Zane frowned. "Immature, rambunctious, and one day, your foolishness will get you killed."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

I can tell that you like to steal things, you do seem very kind through "
Lisa's frown deepens and her brows furrow in bewilderment. She tucks a stray strand of hair, one of many in an unmanageable mass of frayed raven locks, behind her large ears and releases a quiet, nervous chuckle.

"I...I don't quite know what to make of you, e-either of you. Listen, just...uh...if you don't need anything from me, we'll be going our separate ways, now."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Another of the like I'd defend until my last breath, a timid, yet intriguing person, perhaps we could become friends, you seem like you need a strong hand to guide you the path you wish to take."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"To be honest, I'd rather talk to the space freak Kaito than talk to you any day."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" You seem like a kid that is a lier and addicted to grape soda pop... Why do you remind me of a video game character "
Tess Marjikovic (played by randomentity777)

A respectable team player, although your wholesome attitude would be seen as weak in the First Order.
“Don’t point that Star Destroyer of yours near me or those I care about, and there’s no problems here.”
Etaíros (played by GLiTCh)

"You seem like you have too much power for someone your age to handle." he gives a nervous laugh and slightly floats backward away from them
"I really don't know what to say... A being made of light ?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus