Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Pavol (played by LunarValravn)

A cruel sneer shows when the Luminary looks at the creature before him. " How horrid! So hideous and...imperfect..." The boy slowly turns yet keeps a wary and thoughtful eye on the assassin. " Yet, such imperfections can be ignored should your skills be as good as I hear"
Jack (played by DoogieMeowser)

“Well I think she’s beautiful! Long hair, good figure; I mean, what’s not to like..?” Jack’s tone fades as he gets a real look at the man.
“Oh-- Ahh…” Jack shrugs. “Just as well!”
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Well, I don't think I'd ever see someone dumber than that stupid space freak Kaito! Congratulations! You're an idiot." He smiled cruelly.
Jude (played by Banshee)

"That's a feat! You might actually be a nastier person than I am... Not a lot of meat on them bones, but I'd totally eat that lil dirtbag."
Allan (played anonymously)

“Someone who looks more homeless than I do…impressive “
Tarid Lawrence (played anonymously)

"You're one of those that can change the course of thought and emotion just by crawling out of yourself! I loved the interview answers by the way."
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"You look... well, delicious, actually. But I was going for kind."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte touches the tips of her fingers nervously, now, did she mean that in a provocative kind of way or cannibalistic kind of way?

“ Mmm... you must be a good judge of character to make that conclusion.”
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

He smirked and gazed at her. "And you must be a cautious woman to draw such a kind interpretation from my words." Laughing, He shook his head.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"you are. how to put this. wrong. you sicken me in a strange way, and i've got a feeling, one of these days, you'll be sickened by yourself."
“What is this? It feels really bad…”
> She is intimidated…
Marcus would direct a momentary gaze towards the bottle of liquor by his side " What do they put in this stuff anyhow... what... is that thing ? "
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"Just look at that grim mug, ze. You practically have political assassination written all over you. Hm... it'd be a hard mark for sure, I admit, but the gold they'd pay me to put you down would be enough to finally retire. I might just give it a shot, ze."
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

"Tiny red stabby thing... something to be wary of.."
" What a quaint creature.. "
Legatus Garios (played anonymously)

"You have the bearing of a man that has seen war countless of time. I salute you."
"As I salute you good sir for I too hold a high opinion of you in the similar vein. Were our realms ever to coalesce, it would be an honor to fight by your side."
Rodelo (played anonymously)

"Sooome kinna soldier type, I guess. So many rules! I can feel the oppression from here!"
Evellienn (played by JustAStory)

"A wonderful creature, beautiful and proud. It would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Too arrogant, I'd not fight beside you, for the reason of you getting yourself killed."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus