Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"You call yourself a wolf, and yet you chain yourself to discipline and rigour? Ha, how amusing this cub can be!"
" Wolves adhere to a distinct social order and hierarchy, they create order where nature moves to chaos, and in that order, their viciousness and ferocity exists, a lone wolf isn't much a threat but given command of a pack they can daunt even the strongest of creatures. It does not surprise me you are oblivious to this observation, it seems rather evident higher capacities of thought are not exactly your forte, you say you dislike the haughty and yet that is exactly what you yourself embody, I wonder what injury forced a lower deity to become so insufferable. "
Evellienn (played by JustAStory)

"An experienced warrior that had seen life's darkest side and managed to move forward, wiser and tougher. Hopefully, a great teacher."
"A child with damned blood and damned bloodline, followed by a parasite, a shadow of the worst sins this universe ever conceived... and yet, you found compassion when a fistful of coins was all that was supposed to matter to him"

Klaithus looks at you, his eyes barely visible from under the darkness of his Beskar mask... yet a gaze that could impale you, so much penetrating it seems.

"Let's hope you keep his mercy in your journey onward, and do not succumb to the sweet honey of the whispers in the dark"
Ugh your one if those people who talks in rhymes and riddles instead of normal sentences. You probably own one of those things that the grim reaper holds, what are they called? Oh right like scythe or something.
"She seems like a wonderful privateer, reminds me a lot of my niece whom also left behind the life of nobility for adventure."
King observed the man, looking up and down with his lips curling into a smile. “Hm. I find you interesting. I would to love learn more about you, great sir.”
Haven (played by VoidfulBrain)

Haven looks at the man and thinks "You are a bit strange but seem like a good friend to have in my opinion"
“Aint like there’s a whole lot to take an impression from.” Xi grumbled, a squint in his eyes. Sora pushed ahead of him, barking his words out over the older man.

“I like your hair! Does that count?! People with light colored hair are always trustworthy!”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Seen it and lit it on fire before. Ans by the way. In that particular case THEY started it when they broke my fish tank
Rachel Q'daire (played by randomentity777)

"You come across as someone who is confident in her abilities, yet hesitant to use them."
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

"Fascinating! Some kind of highly technologically advanced warrior. I would love to study your equipment. A shame that you appear to have so little scruples... hmm... well, this actually gives me an excuse to pilfer your items. I'm sure the intergalactic authorities won't mourn your demise."
"It's quite rare to see a desert elf in the flesh, but they are possessed equally of the grace their kind are so famed for, she seems like a venerable woman dedicated to the pursuits of ancient knowledge and perhaps also keeping it from falling into the wrong hands"
BA-64 (played anonymously)

“Human Male. Military Officer. Capable combatant, tactics and strategies proficiency. Mundane weaponry, no magical capabilities detected. Experienced.”
"A robot." King hummed, closing his eyes for a split seconds. Thoughts of what his first impression of this thing tumbled back in forth in his head before he spoke again. "Emotionless, smart, know-it-all and something who would rather bore me." He refrained from calling it a 'someone', as it was just was a robot like thing in his head.
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The serpents hood flared out to the sides of it's head, staring at the being before them "No king of mine. When did body art become a means of claiming royalty?" It snorted. "But then different worlds different rules I guess.." emitting a grumbling sound that was more akin to magma than an organic vocal sound.
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"An absolutely fascinating specimen! I know many a few researchers who would kill for a conversation with an Elemental that became capable of both thought and speech! Fortunately, I'm not quite as desperate, but that's besides the point." They said, twirling their braid in a hand. Blue eyes looked to the accessories on Yangin's person, already feeling arcane magic from where they stood.

"Well, I think you are deserving of the pride afforded a being such as yourself, as most Elementals I've seen in the wild are conjured, or beings of simple, raw emotion."
Flynn (played by Riik)

"Hey, you know, you're kinda pretty... and I do like your hair! So fancy! I wish I could get my hair like that, but it just grows so thick and messy! Can... can I touch it? I bet it's silky smooth too!" Flynn clears their throat, realising they're getting a little over-excited. "I uh... I like your clothes too - so fancy! Oh wait, I already said fancy... but it's true, though!"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"An innocent, by all definitions." Rosaline said, pinching her chin in deep thought. "It's entirely off-putting how disarmingly charming you are. I genuinely do not know how to react. Take that as a compliment."
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"Ze... well, well, aren't you a cute spymaster? I'd say keep plotting from behind a desk and leave the killing to the real assassins like me, sweetheart. I'd hate to see you breaking a nail. Hehehe! Ze..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus