Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Magpie (played by Lyndis)

"Whewie!" A low, trilling whistle whisked through the gap of their teeth. Mapie toes lightly, at a safe distance and their feathers only mildly bristled, around the massive man before them. "They all grow this big where you come from or are you, uh, just - hah. Mm..."
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"Shoo! Get outta here! Stupid bird person, eh..."
Amethyst (played by Galaxy-Star)

"So cool. . . can you teach me how to fight?"
IS-2 (played anonymously)

The age old machine rolled in front of the alien making protective tank noises
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Quite literally just a tank?" Kokichi was very confused...
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Haven't I already done this before?" Sherlock inquires, a single index finger comes to rest atop his pursed lips. "I suppose for your benefit, I'll shed some light on a few things I've noticed right away."

"Denial," he stated harshly. "Psychological evaluations aren't inherently my forte, but it is the primary fiber of your makeshift demeanor. I suppose your parading about letting others know that you enjoy telling lies suggested that much. And yet you're a king among your peers. Those who do respect you, whether it be out of sheer manipulation on your part or earned through your interesting brand of networking, are of which who share in your derangement."

"I imagine hiding all manners of truth is a defense mechanism for you -- a survival tactic, if you will," the consulting detective surmises. "If perhaps, you had nothing to hide, your usefulness would expend and you yourself would no longer be of value."
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

For some reason why you remind me of one of my favorite British characters "
Four (played by Luscinioide)

Cunning intelligence oft falls into questionable hands...friend, or foe?

Four pressed their thumbnail to their lip, furrowing thin brows at the oddly dressed man before them. He was an enigmatic individual, clearly honed in the art of deduction and detective work, though that brought them little comfort - in fact, it merely instilled a greater sense of unease in their chest. There were many people in the world who knew too much, and someone who had far too much knowledge was significantly more dangerous than any old crook with a big gun. He must have had connections. Associates. Even if he didn't have the answer to something, surely he must know someone else who did.

"...I should believe you are not as noble a man as you may pride yourself in being," they idly mused, crossing their arms and shifting uncomfortably. "I can only hope that you use your smarts for good."

EDIT: ...Ninjaed within a minute. Drats. Just so no one feels left out...

Four blinked, staring uncomprehendingly at the bizarre girl several steps away. They peered behind her, searching for some form of parental figure; this place, quite obviously, was not an ideal hangout spot for small children.

...Why did she smell like wet dog?

"Are...are you lost?" they tentatively asked, rubbing at the side of their neck. "Perhaps I can locate the local law enforcement...?"
Flynn (played by Riik)

"You know... for someone with an eyepatch, you kinda have a very boring and... official posture about you... of course, often times, the boringest-looking people actually turn out to be very interesting beneath it all. So what about you, hmm? I bet you have a story or two to tell... the question is..." Flynn reaches into the hood of their jacket and pulls out a small, pink bunny plushie with the most adorable face, holding it out with both arms before them. "Does this do anything for you, hmm?" A playful smile crosses their face as try to search for a reaction. "Nobody can resist Julian Roberto Fluffkins XXIII!"
Shuichi Saihara (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Oh, you seem... Uhm... Interesting? Not in a bad way! I... I'm going to be quiet now." Shuichi avoided eye contact.
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Better to be left for a crime scene than in a fight"
"Highly capable but very flawed as well"
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"He's next"
Katherine (played anonymously)

“No first impression. No impression at all. I got nothing.”
"A noble woman dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and the nurturing of the youth, at least on the surface "
Sayaka Maizono (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ooh! You're pretty! I bet you're nice too!" She smiled brightly.

(nevermind lol someone posted before me ignore this)
Katherine (played anonymously)

Sayaka Maizono wrote:
"Ooh! You're pretty! I bet you're nice too!" She smiled brightly.

(nevermind lol someone posted before me ignore this)

Aww... thank you anyway. :)

My first impression of you is you remind me of a student I had a few years ago. Sweet!
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Edible, sorry it's nothing personal really and I'm not trying to be weird and flirt..."

He walks away before digging himself further into a hole.
Jude (played by Banshee)

"When I picked you up at the side of the road you came off as a creepy weirdo even by my standards, considering I thought you were just some average joe hitching a ride..." Unusually so, she smiled to herself, looking down as she picked at the hem of her plaid shirt.
You're basically a female Rene.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus