Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

“Why do you consider yourself to be unsettling? No ones truly unsettling under normal circumstances.”
Willow Woodsbury (played anonymously)

"Bah! I know your type. Always fliting, always pressing buttons! You are a nuisance, half-breed."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Dumb old lady that probably thinks she's better than everyone."
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

The elf scrunched her eyebrows in worry, hand resting on her cheek. “I wonder why you are the way you are, child. It’s not a healthy lifestyle.”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"One would assume you are a complex and well-educated person worthy of respect. I see no need to challenge that claim, for it speaks truth from the armour and clothes you don to the words you choose."
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

He scoffs at you, almost like your scent is an insult to his nostrils

"Trickster"
Eyes widening, filling with tears. She steps closer with a painful smile.
"Oh my brother. Am I dreaming? Have I lost? I have devoured Gods and worlds to avenge you..."
((Funny, I've used Fenrir as an inspiration for her brother and creating Raven's story.))
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi Ouma-

"Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... You're gonna kill me, aren't you?" The lost porcupine boy whimpered. Other than that, he didn't have much else to say.
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

Dean takes a moment to try and figure out what exactly he was looking at, and yet it was hardly common for him to be baffled by the sort of things he typically saw. There was almost always an explanation for the unfathomable, but somehow there was nothing registering for the hunter for this particular instance.

"Dude, is that quills or am I just seeing shit?" he asked rather discourteously. Such was his nature. "Look, I don't know what the deal is here, but I think you should probably get looked at, kid. No offense or anything, but walking around like that is going to stir up all kinds of crap. I'm sure it's hardly your fault 'n all, but you, uh, need to get help."

The Winchester stalled, his expression contorting into something akin to realization. "I'm starting to sound like Sammy... Shit."
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi Ouma-

"Don't make me go back. Dom't make me..." His quills had rubbed togethr to set off some sort of warning sound, but when he noticed this, he apologized.

"Erm... First impression? Well, you seem cool, I guess. I hope you don't kill me... Or send me back to the lab with their fancy names for torturing equipment. That'd be bad too."
Alerted by the buzzing of quills, the mute monster lowered the paper he'd been reading and arched a fuzzy eyebrow. It didn't take long for him to decide to rise from where he sat, albeit with something of a grunt.

Green eyes landed on the porcupine-esque creature before slowly drifting onto, more interestingly (in his opinion), the human man swearing about a Sammy. Like an animal that had spotted an unwary predator, he stopped, and his ears flicked forward.

Something wasn't right.

If ever unsure, there was no shame in simply walking away. So, he did.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

She tapped her chin in thought, eyes scanning over the man sitting across her. What she wouldn't give for a proper report, a full dossier on the subject to arm herself before their meeting, but he was as enigmatic as he was quiet. They didn't call him The Mute for nothing.

Lingering in doubt was an unwelcome feeling, and he was just as guarded as can be. Rosaline laid back in her chair, a gentle smile decorating her face. The alleged crimes and rumours that followed his steps like a long, evening shadow didn't seem to weigh on his countenance at first glance; either she was dealing with someone with a very good poker face, or someone very hardened to the acts they did.

Well, if hearsay was anything to go by, at least he preyed on the nefarious.

Hopefully his gaze wouldn't be turned on her.

"More brandy?" She offered, a soft voice projected directly into his head.
"so uh. you. spy on people? that's kinda creepy." said the nervous hermit dragon that lives alone in the woods and talks to his version of house plants.
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"A dragon?" John draws back a good few feet. "I can't help but feel like this is somehow very suiting for me, and yet I don't know why."

He surveys the beast, taking a moment to revel in it's majesty. This had to be a dream. It was probably due to him having far too many drinks last night with Greg and now his imagination was running utterly wild. That was really the only explanation Watson could muster.

"So you like plants then?" John inquired taking note of the luscious spattering of greenery about the creature's body.

"I, uh, tried to have a garden once. It...it didn't work out well. You seem to have a grip on it though. Gardening, that is," he finished, tying up that loose end unnecessarily.
June (played by VoidfulBrain)

"You look like a detective, are you one just asking for no apparent reason at all" June asks with a nervous laugh
Penelope Quillen (played anonymously)

"Woah! Here I thought that I looked like a hipster..."
“You seem like the kind of person who just brings high energy chaos, sounds fun.”
BA-64 (played anonymously)

“A spawn of fae and another fae equals a half fae? Error. Invalid Parameters.”
Ruyinn (played by milktea_dollie)

"...A robot assassin lady? Y-you're a little scary, but you have such a cool, powerful presence... So powerful, that, in fact, I'll be right over here..." He gazed in awe from a respective eight feet away.
“Different species of each, an android such as yourself seems quite smart otherwise but you are new I suppose, just don’t get accidentally deactivated, sounds rough.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus