Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"An alien. Voldarian specificly." Slightly amused at how this Voldarian marveled at how this planet worked, he stretched his wings out to their full 5 ft wingspan so he could give them some time to unfold and stretch. "Well, I guess, were all aliens, considering that we're aliens to them." He sighed, refolding his wings and getting up from the bench he was on. "Different worlds, different customs and people. Well, I really have nothing to do. May as well try this." He said. "Here goes. Hope the gun doesn't go off." He said pulling out a gun. He spun in, old western style, and put it back into it's holster. "I did it!" He said, with a joyful tone.
Kage Nishimura (played by Yori)

The dragon boy chuckled a little, a stoic look on his face. “Well then, I see I’ve encountered another dragon? Or perhaps a dragon hybrid? Nonetheless, I challenge you to a battle, to see who’s stronger, of course. Unless...” Kage glanced over at the boy. “You’re afraid? But, a dragon boy like you has no reason to be afraid, so I find that option very unlikely.” Kage chuckled a little to himself.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Vile flame spewing serpent! Most villainous of all. Thou face th' might o' Yore! Prepare thyself!"
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Heavy Metal! Far Out!
"Perfect," Pix said with a devilish smile, sharpening her proverbial claws as it were, "the impaired ones are always so easy...."
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

"Another lesser race to conquer! Voldarians, was it, that you call yourselves? Good. Your Empire and your realm are forfeit! You will serve under my great banner! And under my rule, you will fight or you die! There is no other way."
A dishonourable warlord unworthy of what divinity implies. To guide is more noble than to conquor, as loyalty and pride of service make for more valiant and reliable warriors. I trust mine to fight for my cause above even survival, and to do so well beyond death. I doubt many of yours take pride in their service to you.

If I may be exused, I have negotions to moderate.
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

"Ah! Another god." Said Zyfali with excitement. "It feels so good to not be the only god, especially that resembles a dragon!" Changing form to human, he sat down and sighed. "Though I am quite bored still." He said, summoning a target and throwing knives at it.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"Interesting, a Dragon that is also a god. Most just say they are gods but actually aren't. Being able to live forever doesn't make someone immortal. They can still die just not from old age. Though I wouldn't mind having a sparring match with you just to see how my power compares." He said as he tosses a fireball up into the air and detonated it where no one would get hurt.
“You uh, really like to play with fire, don’t you?” Lisa muses, flinching when the ball of flame explodes up in the air, as if she could feel its force and intense heat in spite of the distance.

She looks down, clutching her side. “That’s how you get people hurt.”
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

"The chimera? Excellent, another race to serve under my banner! And it shall all begin with you!"

Ah, a war god. Easy pickings for me. Your mistake begins now, for the more time you sit around letting your army do the work, the more your army decreaces, as I destroy them. Death is something that will never happen to me, for I am eternal. Your entire kindom is a mere pesky weed to me. It is tiny and easy to kill with flames. And I am the flame that will burn your kingdom. (Monologing is fun)
Ziktia (played anonymously)

So mighty, shiny, shiny thing so old.... old shiny.... So many eyes.... SO MANY EYES STARING THROUGH YOU AT ME AROUND ALL OF US!

Master sees, sees so many eyes all throughout everything, sees the endless eyes and the songs of the endless one.... endless songs that end when they get cut off by the dying of death and the death of that which slumbers beyond death, her shiny circles always making more and less and you and she are all at the end of the circle!

Bread seared over souls cools warmth to tepid scalding, and crunches softly. Master crunches on eternal bones, darkness doesn't exist without light doesn't exist without darkness doesn't exist without baked chips unless smelted from cobalt rocks. Eyes are so limited for ones that think they are everything and nothing and something and anything but they don't eat the big book. The book stops playtime when it drops and eating it makes everything dance and shine~ My tentacles are Master's tentacles, but less shiny and glisteny and purple.... And find the end of the circle. Blip! There are more everythings than anything can be.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

“Is....is she gonna hurt me? Please don’t let her hurt me! She’s scary! What is she saying?! I-I wanna leave...” Hachi mumbled, backing away as far as he could from the girl. He had never felt so fearful and confused as of right now, and for once, he didn’t ask this new person to be his friend, instead tucking his tail between his legs as he whimpered a little and scurried off quickly, running away.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Vincent rises, like a shadow ooozing off the ground to take life and form, and grabs the boy from behind by his shoulders, gripping him tightly in its talons.

It grins; so much fear...he'd make such an easy game it'd almost be boring, but eh, beggars can't be choosers.

"Sssshe won't, not if I have you."

"What a poor miserable creature. If it can't die, then it simply must be banished. But it does seem so fun to finally be able to kill something with no loss." Said Zyfali, as he killed Vincent and watched him regenerate
"No! A-a-absolutely not!" Lisa not-so-calmly half-stumbles, half-runs backward away from the pompous dragon god, hands raised over her head, eyes wide and ears flattened, gritting her teeth in anticipation of an attack.
A chimera? They have never seem something like this. Although their curiosity might not have lead them to anything ,they knew they needed at least a tiny bit more information on this thing. Of course , It's not like they cared. They would never, Neither did Quetzalcoatl or Xolotl would bare an 'eye' if Oblivion even dared to do something out of their reign. So without a thought , Oblivion looked further into this someone. They saw within seconds that this person was quite different from what they seen in a lifetime. Not in a million years , has he seen a person who could hold such determination while being such a coward! This was something Oblivion couldn't ponder on but still this was something.

But , Oh if he could hold another opinion on this person , he would of asked Quetzalcoatl for it or if he wanted something other then that he would of have gone to Xolotl. But this was no time for jokes , of course. Their thoughts trailed back to their previous ones as Oblivion spoke,"You seem quite the person , you hold so much potential..Don't let it go to waste."
Crystal (played by Dregnosteel)

Crystal looks at Oblivion curiously and then says. "You know, there is something about you that I both like and don't like. Well let's just hope we don't meet each other on the battlefield." She says before she took off into the sky, the crystals on her draconic tail shimmering in the light.
Gavin (played by LunarValravn)

The glimmering crystals caught his attention as she flew away. From the ground he watched her intensely. It was not greed that held his interest but a familiarity.

His own crystaline spiked tail sparkled in the light as he curled it from one side to the other. Surely she could understand his draconic words. " You know the cruelty of the world" The most he has said in a long while.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus