Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...In their 20's. They're twins."

He shrugged. "And they both are quite...deviant in themselves, hmm?"
Lyra (played by Meme_Knight)

Realizing they were older than her she stopped. "Oh...sorry." Pretending she didn't make the situation awkward, she fiddled with her bow and continued to whittle a small pattern on the handle.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"But considering how space and time bows to no-one, they could be fifteen in another time..."

He shrugged again. "I wish I just around for 'em, and not frozen in time."
"Well you're a bit of a mystery." Luyce shrugs, violin and bow in hand. He then puts the violin on his shoulder, and plays (a song I made, may show it to you guys later!) Blooming Lotus, a beautiful Japanese song. Luce pulls the bow of the string after a whole note, then he puts it into the case by his foot, closing it up. They buckle the latches, setting the case on a nearby case. "Well, I better go. Vei's going to kill me if I'm late. Sorry. See you later, mate!" Then he simply takes a bow, and pulls a marker out of his pocket. The marker is glowing as he draws what seems to be a portal and steps through the newly made transportation, disappearing somewhere along the way.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"My, you're an interesting one, aren't you..." Maxwell noted during the younger male's musical performance. Although unfamiliar to the fire mage, the song reminded him of his partner Alexander. His eyes relaxed, losing himself to the tune at a mellow pace. If he were here, he would try and show the poor boy up automatically... I'm relieved he didn't come with me this time around. Maxwell mused before the violinist finished his song and started to pack up.

How he disappeared from sight, however, barely surprised the man as an eyebrow merely quirked in response. "Huh. So other people can teleport that way..." Was that a not-so-sly innuendo? Or did he mean that as is? Who knew with this one in particular.
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Ben bursts out laughing. "Hehe, wow. You had to cover all bases, didn't you? You're not familiar with Luyce, I presume." This 19 year old had a British/Scottish accent, had composed posture, and seemed to be royal. He ruffled his black hair, wondering when those grey streaks were formed. No matter, he made his face visible. His skin was dark brown, complementing his dark green eyes. "Well, I better meet up with them. I'm teaching him Caerioul, so that should be FUN." He rolls his eyes sarcastically. Then he proceeds to pull out a golden brass gun, moving a gear to the portal mode. Before entering, he yells someting. "Don't let a Grauone exit the portal!" Benji falls into the portal, back first.

"Hmm? Of course not," Maxwell explained, a strange, distant mix of surprise and unamusement settling on his face at the teenager's commentary, "I've never met the man before a single day in my life. Speaking of..." An eyebrow raised at the haughty boy, "Who are you again?"

However, the magus wouldn't be getting his answer as the dark skinned child disappeared with yet another unforseen manner of creating a portal. "Hmph. Well..." He remarked with a shrug of his shoulders, "I suppose that answers my question then." If there's no introduction, there's no reason to know about him unless it was for his other job... In Maxwell's opinion, of course. Besides, he's far too old to associate himself with strange children, anyway.
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Your face, it seems to tell me...that you think that you're too old to associate with children..."

She shrugged. Her opinions were different, of course, however, Freyja was certainly open to others' opinions.

"If I may ask, why do you think so?"
Tiger's Eye (played by Meme_Knight)

Chewing on a small piece of yarn, she looked up. The woman across from her looked nice enough, but now was not the time to be chewing yarn. "What? I'm just a tiger eating yarn. That alright with you?" Continuing her chewing, she watched the others talk about different things but didn't actually listen to what they were saying. She didn't care.
Mia (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

"You do you, kitty!" She giggled. The 6 year old patted the seemingly friendly tiger on the head before sitting down a little bit away from them.
Rose Callahan (played by amelie-angele)

Rose wrinkled his nose and leaned a little away from the little girl, who had just plopped down on the space beside him on the sofa. His last experience with kids was not.... good. They had too many teeth, and had sharp nails.

If this kid bit him or something..... well, he'd probably call the police. That was what you were supposed to do, right?

"Don't worry!" She cuddled Rose. "You're nice, and I'm sorry that happened..." Mia yawned, and promptly fell asleep.
Luca Ashton (played by Mittirangi)

He stared at the girl for a moment before sniffleing a couple of times rubbing his eyes "I never though, I'd see a child this sweet again, even in my undeath" he finished with a couple more sniffs, he could swear he would have tears if his ducts hadn't rotted away.

“...Will you be alright?” Freyja showed genuine care, even for an undead man. She must’ve been raised right, if she’d cared so much for something that wasn’t generally cared for...However, she knows she can trust this man, and that’s part of why she does care. “If not...I might be able to help...”
((Are people still sharing impressions or just roleplaying at this point? o_O))

Bunny wrote:
((Probably roleplaying, oof.))

Bunny wrote:

((Little bit of both?))
ANEMONE (played anonymously)

Bunny wrote:

((I've made a similar complain a while back and it didn't quite got the message for people. At this point they might as well make a freeform thread and leave this for members that just wants to play the game as originally intended to be.))

ANEMONE wrote:
Bunny wrote:

((I've made a similar complain a while back and it didn't quite got the message for people. At this point they might as well make a freeform thread and leave this for members that just wants to play the game as originally intended to be.))

((Someone did make a freeform thread a while back because this was getting to be an issue; unfortunately, it never took off and people kept diverting to roleplaying here anyway. Like Freyja (Kata) said, it's a bit of both nowadays, even if it shouldn't be.

I think maybe moving it to the General RP Forum might be an option if the roleplay side of it keeps up. But that's just a suggestion. I'm sure someone else might have a much better idea than I do about all this.))
((I suppose I'll go ahead and make a second thread for people who want to share impressions.))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus