Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

The Immortal Wanderer (played by jpdelta)

Stands silently for a bit, "You seem like a nice guy. You don't seem like the kind of guy who'd be a soldier." He rubs his neck, "But I can tell under the surface your definitely a soldier, hardened and broken over and over by war. But here you are still breathing like you are. I wouldn't mind swapping war stories." He said before nodding slowly satisfied with his own answer.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"Sekoh, wanderer. I recognize a kindred soul when I see one. Stay by the fire and let us hear what you have to say."
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"Nice! I really love first nation guys!" Deanna said as she eyed all six feet of the well-built indigenous man, her gaze stopping when they met his blue eyes.
Felix looked at the woman, scrunching up his nose a bit. "Hmm. Hey, I think I've seen you before? Maybe it was in a movie. Huh. You seem nice, though," he said, smiling thinly and tucking a lock of his hair behind his ear.
Enrico Pucchi (played by turntechGodhead)

Enrico looked towards the light blonde male with curiosity , having nothing to say as they had some strange additions to their nature. From the clothing they wore to their off personality. "You-" Enrico stopped, their brown eyes eyeing the floor to the right, so lost in thought of whom this person was. Felix , they assumed was their name. They seemed from their looks to be some what of an optimistic person. Enrico looked up , trailing his hand to the book that was strapped near his hip. They opened the book and eyed a page from the brown cover. ' You seem-nice?' Several words that came from the male's mouth. 'You Seem Nice?" What else did they want to comment? Comment again on their overall appearance? I mean they looked alright. But then again , what's to say?
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

From the way its eyes trailed around the environment without even a brief moment to properly stop and gaze at the holy man, it's implied that, much like a rock, Pucci was just part of the environment, harmless like said rock, a mere human being. "How disappointing." - Then, the elder dragon grunted. Normally, it would either try to strike its talons against whoever he wanted to torment, but not even this thought passed its draconian mind. It was, however, a stray scent, that made the beast scurry away from the Father.

"Interesting!" - It's fiery eyes lit up, attention finally drawn to the man. "What a coward you are, human, hiding such sorcery, or an evil spirit, beneath that so, so fragile flesh of yours... Yes... Perhaps my first impression was equivocated. You could be a worthy challenge."
Currently the size of a hummingbird, Prinna cooed, her eyes lighting up with excited glee at the sight of the monstrous dragon... Well.. It looked similar to a dragon anyway. Hmm, distracted, she rested her chin on a fisted hand as she floated before the being. "You really just look like you need someone to love you. I could make you a necklace of flowers, or share some of my favorite berry wine!" She zipped closer to try and plant a peck on the beast's nose, giggling as she wrinkled her nose. "You are a bit stony though, rough around the edges. I can help with that!"
Stardrop (played by milktea_dollie)

Hikaru's aura seemed to bring about a strange likeableness as he bent down to examine the fairy closer. Despite it not being an everyday occurrence, he seems only mildly shocked in terms of expression. "Amazing. I've never seen a fairy before," he said as a small smile crossed his face. "You seem like quite the sprightly one, though, despite being so small. Very energetic, enough to make anyone's day."
He pushed his glasses up to rest on his head, taking a slight bow and chuckling softly to himself. "Well, I must say that it has been an honor to meet a mystical being such as yourself."
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

"Well, whatz do we have here?" The newsie blinked, his lips creasing into a smirk as he examined the stranger. He was speaking rather quickly, and some of his variables were cut off or shortened. "Ya look like a prince. Pink hair, nice clothin', an' mannerz?" Snorting, Sebastian ruffled the prince's hair, and tapped his foot. His hands tucked into his pockets as he nodded, clicking his tongue with another light chuckle. "'He Prince of 'he Rosé, It ain't too bad, but I s'pose it coulda been better, eh?" Sebastian shared a smile, readjusting the cap on his head.
Pint (played anonymously)

“Yet another human street urchin. Ne’er have I seen an end to the poverty that spawns yer ilk. Canna say I donna feel sorry for yeh, but I know better than not keep yeh at axe length. I’ll buy a paper from yeh though, least I can do. Just keep yer mitts off me pockets and ye won’t have to lose any more limbs, aye?”
Liu Haishida (played by Yori)

Liu couldn’t help but drool over the handsome man as he examined him, almost forgetting their manners. “A-Ah, pardon me! I was quite distracted by your appearance, if I must say.” Was Liu trying to flirt? With this man? It was unsure, but if they were, they weren’t very good at it. Why Liu liked this man was unknown, as Liu was usually very strict with his romantic preferences. They blushed a little, glancing down nervously. “W-Well, I suppose I should get back to my duties, after all, I don’t want to disappoint anyone. I bid you farewell for now!” They smiled a charming smile, waving a little before beginning to walk away.
"Hmm... very strange... never seen that type of person." Said Justin, pulling out one of his guns and examining the symbol of the bounty hunter on it."Meh. I enjoy people who are better at hiding emotions." Said Justin distastefuly as he stuffed the gun back into its holster, he said "Well, better see who's calling as my next customer and how much they'll pay."
Rex Wright (played by Lanx12)

Rex leaned forward and looked at the person with wings. "Well, your interesting I could use some with your special skills in...my line of work.." His smirk growing on his lips. "Perhaps we could work out a contract." He said seeing the possibilities.
Coralis Winsal (played by Yori)

“Well aren’t you a cutie” they looked over at the...businessman, scanning his outfit lazily yet amusedly. They grinned a small grin, placing a hand on their hip. “However, why so...” they walked up to the man, dangerously close to him. “Secretive?” They chuckled a little, a devilish look lingering in their eyes as they took a step back from the strange man. They didn’t seem to be afraid of him one bit, despite the slightly intimidating aura the man gave off. Coralis had an inkling that this guy was incredibly dangerous, but they could care less.
"Yaawn. Intimidating criminal businesswoman. Now hades when he's angry, THAT'S intimidating and scary." Said Shadow pulling out a knife to clean his nails. "Stupid greek monsters are always ruining everything." Muttered Shadow, slipping the knive back into it's sheath and walking to the nearest café.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Sirrah, ne'er have I chanced upon oddities as thee! Thou brood with th' most vile of glooms! And thou speaketh prowess true yet forsake armor?! I call upon thine farce.

Forsooth! I'd roll thee in Qabetan rugs and lobbeth thee from a window, were thou of age."
Liu Haishida (played by Yori)

Liu snickered quietly at the knight’s proposition to throw the child out of a window, shaking their head slightly. “Well, I suppose I could use another knight in my cavalry, and you seem like a good fellow” Liu smiled kindly at the knight, their eyes lighting up in slight joy. “And, I suppose, if you’re up for it, we could go out for a few drinks as well. I will accommodate you well, perhaps more so than the rest of the cavalry.” They mused, clearly taking a liking to this good fellow.
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

"Well, I won't deny it, you are dashing!" Nikki chuckled lightly, spinning in a small circle around the man. "Mhm! I'm guessing you like the color blue..?" With a nod, the cat-like did small jazz hands as he twirled to look towards the man's face once again. He smiled and tilted his head, supposedly to brush his pink curls to the side. "You seem rather friendly, mhm? Well, even if you're not, I would still consider you an ally!"
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

From his throne of skulls, Huitzilopotchli leaned down to get a closer look at the young man, his glowing miniature suns like eyes narrowing as he peered at something that intrigued him.

Then he leaned back, resting his back on the numerous skulls that made up his throne.

"So this is what has become of my Cuāuhocēlōtls... from mighty jaguars now to become mewling kittens.." He sighed and went slightly limp on his chair, as if all energy drained from him, clearly depressed.
Staring with wide eyes Crii worked to understand what it was she was looking at. Was this warrior.....a male? A he? Having only now begun meeting aliens certainly was interesting. Just how strong was this figure she wondered as a sly excited grin took her face.

Ordinarily, she would never consider her next thought. It was deemed very inappropriate on her world for any woman to strike the weaker sex, but she wasn't on her world, and she simply had to see this mans strength.

Impressed, intrigued, and possibly attracted, though not in a romantic sense....this what Crii first felt gazing upon Kortal Kahn, even despite the tomurous looking growths about his body. If he could stand in a fight against her, even should he lose, these feelings would only increase. Particularly if he knew a good battle ettiquite for behavior before, during, and after their match.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus