Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Taluna (played anonymously)

“You look like you got a bad case of the Bleaching there, friend. Might I offer you an exploding cupcake in these trying times?”
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow smiles and giggles a bit. "I see you like exploding kind of pranks, though those can be a bit too deadly. I just like making a random patch of ice and watching people slip on it. Though good to see others who like to pull pranks." The arctic kitsune girl said before making a patch of ice and then hiding in a bush.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Pretending to be oblivious to the patch of ice on the ground, Raven strolls over and sits right on top of it. Careful footing and extended claws help her keep ahold of thr slick surface.

“So you like pranks!” Raven calls out to the girl in the bush. “Wanna use your chilling skills to help me out with something?”

“And no, it won’t involve anyone tripping. Liz would kill me if I gave someone serious head trauma as a joke, and like...she has a good point.”
The white haired male looked down at the cat , his black circular shades glaring through his white blank eyes which were barley visible. He thought for a moment , before bending down towards the cat's level, looking at it not knowing what to say. I mean they had saw that the cat can talk! Which surprised the pop star, After all they have never seen such a thing but they loved it either way, They saw it as unique. Maybe they could become friends and even go on a few adventures with them along with the rest of Venux's small group? He flashed a small smile before getting up , they then said this, "You know , I don't often ask this but maybe we could be friends? And if so , we could always go on adventures with my friends , they won't mind."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“Hmmm.. do I know you? You seem familiar.”
"It seems that we share the same namesakes , Surprisingly.." Vanity states , he had never met someone that would end up sharing the same name as them , this was rather a strange encounter. After all , they did represent the Sun and light. Oblivion named them that way since they read upon the Aztec gods , picked a few out and threw them over their other names. 'To make them unique' as Oblivion would say , but what could he do now , go up to Oblivion and ask for a name change? Maybe , he still could..
Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

A shy neko girl was watching this from the trees, her white-furred tail swaying a bit. "U-umm, y-you definitely look like an in-interesting cr-creature." She says as she then drops down from her tree and started to move away. "J-just don't do anything t-to harm the f-forest please." She says before disappearing into the forest.
After seeing the supposed name change , having to get used to it. It was strange but that's not what they were suppose to be focused on. They saw what seemed to be a Neko like person, From his perspective they looked shy and timid. They didn't know what to say as they didn't want to provoke them. They stepped a few steps back and rested their hand against the bottom of their lip as they were put into thought. They were so anxious on what to say but after a thought and before Vanity had came and said a few words , the person they were focused on had disappeared , maybe it was from Vanity or maybe it was just them. But a few words of thought, "So anxious and timid , After all they are the Guardian of the forest so it must be difficult to take danger away from such woods."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“You.. people.. changed your names?? Hmph.. I much preferred the Nahuatl as opposed to the Japanese.”
"Then fine then , Ill change the names back. They kind of looked wonky anyways with the Japanese names I placed in for them. Plus I sill haven't changed Xolotl's or Quetzalcoatls names yet but since they sort of stick to their own background , those two stayed." Oblivion stated , 'He would of have kept all the names as different as they were , It was eh but still maybe they had a point after all the names they chosen for the second time looked off. and didn't really fit as current as it was.
"For a god to loiter among the common rabble.. up there must be pretty boring then, eh?" he addressed the mythical figure. Randle wasn't used to dealing with divines or whatever great and scary the individual before him was supposed to be, but that didn't mean his sense of equal treatment applied to them also. "Wouldn't have expected the top dog our priests sacrifice their own wills for to look.. so deceivingly innocent, you know what I mean? Huh, perhaps you're not even in charge of all realms, then. Well, that's good for you." From his stitched-together throat rumbled a coarse chuckle, that was silenced when he stuck his smoldering cig back between his fangs.
"U-Um... n-not to be rude, b-but you seem k-kinda creepy... I'm s-sorry!"
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Awww~ It's a puppy girl! How cute! I have a couple of those already, I wonder if I can make them all play together?"
Aurelie Adelaine (played by DJSilv)

The mint haired female eyed the others quietly. “... A stout warrior... Interesting. Well, I can't complain as much— at least she looks normal.”
Alfie (played by EterniGhost)

Uh, well if anyone was looking for her, the hair would be an... issue. Not very concealable, is it?
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

“Hmmm... your eyes and facial expression has me thinking ‘perv’...”

Walks a little faster down the sidewalk.
SacchArine (played anonymously)

December looked at Jessical almost analytically, though his facial expression was still one of tiredness and boredom. "...Hmmm. You look like... someone irresponsible..."
Mable Stokes (played by Zapsalis)

"You seem like a quiet person," Mable stated and paused for a second, "I like quiet people."
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

“Why, hello there!” Raven approaches the young lady with a friendly posture- tail up, back slightly arched -but with a sly smile as if she knows this person of all the others will be among the least delighted to meet her.

“You look a little quiet yourself, I know people like that,” she purrs. “Sometimes they just need a little push to open up...” she presses herself against Mable’s leg, her rumbling purr intensifying. “Then I bet we can have a great time!”
"Aww!" Kurata picks up Raven and pets her. "You're so cute.."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus