Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Herman Alcott (played by jpdelta)

"...Wait what are you exactly... your so... round? You seem nice though. I would love to talk sometime!" Holds out a hand to shake.
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

“Oohhh... a legend from my hometown ‘Narlins!“
Stardrop (played by milktea_dollie)

Hikaru gave the woman his usual laid-back smile. "I like your hair. It's simple, but suits you very well," he said in a casual tone.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

"Hmm.... I thought my first impression was something different than what I seem to think is my first impression. You seem pretty cool! I may drop into your salon and have you do my hair."

Deanna Harris wrote:
“Oohhh... a legend from my hometown ‘Narlins!“

((Hey a fellow Orlinean!!!))

"A musician? I played the trombone for a while, maybe I can hear you play sometime?"
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

I do find Cubans sexy I have to say!
Sergio (played by DameWorlds)

Sergio look over to the girl, looking her up and down "She seems fun and energetic like she's the life of the party. I'll have to ask her to to hang out some time,"
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

"Bubbly?" The artist jokingly smiled, rubbing the back of her neck with a lazy shrug. "I mean, you seem pretty chill. Maybe we could hang around sometime? Oh! I know the best place around! Right downtown, there's a small cafe, and- trust me- they make the greatest coffee you could ever taste."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

"An artistic young lady, though you look rather shy. Do not cry, do not sigh, dealing with people is actually easy as pie!"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

"An unknown being enters the realm... You seemed to be powerful but yet hubristic mage is what I find... A prospect I will feel yet chortled. You will find yourself under me... and you will serve me for eternity for I am all and All is Nagash!"

"I'd say finding the lord or something in your heart would do you some good... but I'm not sure you still have a heart. And I don't want to ask."
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You seem really chill, I can tell the force is strong with you." She grins in his direction.
Don Luis Ramon (played by StepIntoAnotherWorld)

❝You look funny, young senorita. I have never seen the like.❞

((Not sure what else to mention. I'm sure Luis would say something like that when he lays his eyes upon someone who looks like an anime character. ;) ))
December stood with her arms crossed looking at the man infront of her with intrigue, she smirked "those clothes seem alittle out of fashion but their cool nonetheless, I don't really have much to comment about when it comes your daddy issues, psychotic traits and constant failures" the ex-royal let the shade be thrown and giggled to herself as she said the last few words
"Huh. I like the whole vampy goth aesthetic you got going on; it suits you," Yuuki commented with a tilt of his head before making a face. "But I really don't like the whole princess superior attitude you got going on there."
"If we were locked in a room together," Lisa says, making an odd gesture to illustrate the hypothetical situation she's about to explain. "For, I don't know, an hour..."

"We'd either come out of it best friends or..." Drawing in a sharp breath, she traces a line across her throat. "...we might kill each other, so to speak. I can't make up my mind."
Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

"A... A little scary, isn't she, Mr. Ryuuji?" Merrin spoke while standing close to her friend's side. Despite her statement, a curious glint twinkled in her eyes. "...Her ears are rather nice, though."

"Yeeah, I'm good on the scary factor..." Ryuuji said, "Enough to stay far away from someone like her, y'know what I mean?" Unlike Merrin, he was serious; the chimera might've been a killer for all he knew, and he wasn't about to find that out for himself.
Victi circles Merrin in a hunched stance, slowly moving and staring at her with strange, double-layered eyes. Eventually the tall vixen stops, standing up and looking down at her before saying, "Oh, you really are interesting, aren't you? So much untapped potential... I bet freeing up your mana flow and teaching you what to feel for would have interesting results... Assuming your friend doesn't make me throw up."

The fluffy sorceress turns to Ryuuji and snarks, "Yeah, you. While it kinda works as a defensive measure against, say, me, that habit of yours is going to bite you one day. At least financially, I mean, seriously! It's a huge cash drain on top of the health thing!"

She shakes her head and walks away a bit, wanting to stop the underlying scent of smoke from making her feel any sicker.
fightingleaf (played by ConnanBell)

The ninja and his wolf-head stared at the fox for a moment before the wolf spoke up.

"I FREAKING HATE FOXES SO DADGUM MUCH!!"

The man shook his head. "While I wouldn't go that far, I'm pretty sure I would regret spending an afternoon with her."

"Eh, you regret spending the afternoon with anyone," his wolf head retorted.
Carefully observing the strange man with the wolf-arm, Len crosses their arms and curls their lip slightly, as if disgusted.

"I've gutted lowlives like you before and I'll do so again. Famous warrior or not, hollow Mercenaries always meet an unfortunate end sooner or later." Len grinned, showing their teeth while meaningfully resting a hand on the hilt of their blade. "Well, unfortunate for them, anyways."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus