Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Morbhagan Laigin (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

An android? I'm curious, and would love to engage in conversation, to find out their view on what science cannot explain.
Clover (played by KingdomOdd1)

Clover made another flower crown and places it on Morbhagan's head, and made more flower crowns. It's vines spreaded out around it. (To whoever replies next* It places another flower crown on their head.
Albie (played by Murkysoulwaters)

"Um..." He gave the creature a suspicious poke. "I'm not too sure what you are but...I like your color? Green is good. Almost as good as black."
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

“Aw snap! Another shifter? What up homie!? Represent!”
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Oscar ignored him and kept reading.
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm...Not really an impression, ja?” She asks with her usual smirk, though who could really understand what was going on inside the German warship-girl’s head. “I suppose it can’t be helped, und das ist nicht mein Problem.”
"Uh.. I am not very sure." Arcadia chuckled awkwardly at herself. "You intimidate me. Maybe due to the fact you speak a language I have never heard of from where I come from." She avoided eye contact and bit her bottom lip, rocking back and forth on her heels.
"Uh.. I am not very sure." Arcadia chuckled awkwardly at herself. "You intimidate me. Maybe due to the fact you speak a language I have never heard of from where I come from." She avoided eye contact and bit her bottom lip, rocking back and forth on her heels.
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Ew." Hunter turned and walked away, "I'm not dealing with anyone like you again."
"V-Vampire?" Aimi trembles as she slowly backs away. "I-I don't think I should be judgey, but--A-ACHOO!" The girl is suddenly replaced by a bunny. After that, the little bunny starts running away thinking, "Vampire scawwie. I'm sowwie!"
Len smiles slightly, their alert eyes softening a little bit, though a careful observer may notice that they still had their hand on their hilt just in case. "I dont think theres any need to be afraid, run along now." Len spoke in a soft voice, almost with a hint of melancholy.
Mitsuki (played anonymously)

"A child. Troublesome."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“You look rather unhealthy. Less fire water and more heavy lifting for you. Heed the advice of the God of All Warriors!”
Culath (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"The god of warriors, how very boring. Love, fine wine and music are fodder for the soul."
"The pleasure of the flesh and soul are all but lost to me. Mine was forcefully stripped from me by those I once called gods. Even if we're adversaries esteemed foe, I would not wish the same fate I have gone through to you."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Zilly skinny git! Errbody knowz that a roit propa WAAAAGH iz tha' bezt fer tha' soul! Datz why Orkz is tha' beztest an errbody elze getz STOMPED! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Awe, that's so cute!" Crispy laughed, "My oh my, how interesting."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Cora smile softly " awww you seem so sweet and cute " Cora smile friendly and warmly " I like your purple hair dear "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus