Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

"Y-you seem to b-be very c-calm and respective t-to others. It is g-good to j-just say what you want t-to. I-instead of just h-hiding it." She says before hiding inside of the forest.
Nirin (played anonymously)

The tired-looking young woman tilts her head, studying the youth; though her expression is reserved, there is a glint of curiosity in her pale eyes. "You seem a little timid. I don't know why--but don't be too intimidated by the world around you. There's a lot to see and do out there."
Olthuros Viamaro (played anonymously)

"Ah." The bard rested an arm upon the slender neck of his beloved lute. He couldn't tear himself away her gaze, for his own two hues were set on studying what ghosts lingered within her tired eyes - as the young balladeer thought if he were to stare long enough, he could somehow find the source of this profound weariness and know what burdens shouldered themselves upon her mind. "I can't help but to think that you're searching for something... special! What it is, I'm not sure yet. Perhaps you aren't either. But I hope whatever it is, it's not the cause of your weary heart. That is a burden no one should carry."
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Ah, a fellow musician, perhaps we could sing together if you like. A duet with a stranger is always good fun."
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Phew! You iz one tall human! Are you sure you're not half giant?"
The Takahashis (played by Icysoul)

"You seem fun." Riku said, flames appearing on his finger tips. He flicked his wrist and the flames disappeared.
Mari (played anonymously)

"you has other hair colors? how? you dye them? the blue haired hybrid asked sorta insulting
Kaylessa Adfaren (played anonymously)

"Well, you certainly know what you're about. Nothing wrong with being sexually liberated."
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Wow, a dragon!" The young woman exclaimed, looking at the elf and her familiar with keen interest. "What a cute little guy." Shifting her pale gaze to the young elf, Alaine noted she was quite pretty and had an aura of subtle power about her. She tilted her head, smiling and adding, "You seem like someone on a mission. I hope you find what you're looking for!"
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"A delicious morsel. I could just eat you up." He flashed a fanged smile, perhaps hinting that he might mean it literally.
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

“You’re nothing more than a mongrel pup. Sit, boy.”
"You are a mockery of our kind wyrmling. Thy cruelty and brash nature shall be thy doom."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“What a curious individual, you.. ahem.. almost remind me of my dear lady.” He stares longingly at a locket with a picture of a golden dragon.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

“Such a gallant halfling! Right out of a storybook I read to a 3rd grade class when I substituted.” Tiffany said as she went to find that book on her shelf.
Margaret Parongosky (played by Thatnerdychick)

"You teach children? With that figure? Well I suppose to each their own calling. Can't say much with my chosen profession. It certainly isn't very lady like."
Mirros (played by Stiltski)

"You seem rather....judgmental, but I guess honesty is a good trait to have so I'll respect ya for that."
Ambria (played by sarah18394729)

*smiles shakily* I i G guess You S seem F fine a L little rude but y Yeah
Charles Joran (played by j_a7980)

Get'n nabbed up and and tinkered with is a damn shame. Sorry that happened to ya kid. Look at the bright side though, coulda turned ya into something a lot worse.
"Thou has a brave heart, but take care that thy bravery does not pass the border into foolishness. Temper it with wisdom."
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

The Jagged Tormentor keeps from humiliating itself by using the speech of lesser beings. Instead, it's impression is conveyed by the stem of its fangs bleeding from how they buried when it started grinding its many rows. And then, a snap of its jaws away, followed by a ear-splitting, directed roar, creature reveals its intention. For an outsider that was privileged enough to know the enigmatic ways draconian beasts conveyed thoughts to one another, they can interpret its roar as only one word:

"Supper."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus