Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

"Come here so I can cut your head off and mount it on my wall, you overgrown porcupine."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Ohoho! Lookit ye, big man. Fancy yerself a fighter, huh? Let’s ‘ave ourselves a scrap! If ye make it worth me time I might even not drink all yer blood. Heh.. maybe.”
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

"Another vampire? Cool." Vladimir said, looking down. "But you wouldn't beat me in a fight, shorty."
Marya Zaleska (played anonymously)

"Vampire. You're probably just as bad as my father."
Suddenly feels very self conscious about her own little fangs. Tries her best to keep a straight face and not show it.

"Ah, You seem to know what you're after really well. I admire people that know what they want. As things are, I happen to be on my own personal mission."
Shade Chong (played by Cheng_Ching_Chung)

"Huh... you seem wise and cool. Not many people I know are like you..." He chuckled and glanced away.
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

Jessica glanced up and said, "Well, aren't you a quiet gloomy one." before returning to tuning her guitar.
The tuning of the guitar immediately managed to capture Grace's attention. The redhead turned her head to look at the beautiful woman that seemed to be preparing her instrument. Lights of excitement appeared in Grace's eyes as she spoke.

"You're an artist? That's amazing! Would you please play a song? I love dancing! Any song would be absolutely lovely." She claimed sweetly.
Kaylessa Adfaren (played anonymously)

I think we could be very good friends! My heart breaks for your tragic loss, but I'm glad you can make the best of a bad situation. A lesser person would have lost their spark after sometime like that but you manage to shine on
Barame (played by Claine)

Aaa I hope you find your father! That's so strange... I wonder what happened to him...

Also -- "Ripe young age of 120"

Okay grandma XD
Cat and the Android Brothers (played by Icysoul)

Cat looked up. “Hi there! We should hang out! You seem cool!”
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Some kind of.. human.. I think? Hmrr.. you smell weird."
Charles Joran (played by j_a7980)

I always though Hobgoblins were pretty industrus, so weird nickname, eh? Werelion though, that's gotta be pretty wild.
Hell Hounds (played by Icysoul)

Red looked at him. "HI!" He said, a bit too happy. Blue glared at Red. "Stop. I'm sorry about Red. He's a bit childish about meeting new people. You seem nice."
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"Hell... Hounds? Demon? What a load of bull. Killers? Two kids? 'Gimme a break, the only thing it looks like they kill is a man's patience."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

The witch recoiled slightly as flames apparated in her hands."oh no..no no no you need to go. The dead should stay that way."
Ciira (played by fiesch)

"You seem like you come with some interesting stories and I could even help you out a bit with that you know" A pale finger would tap his temple with a wide smile. "Comes with a price though, tit for tat and all that my dear."
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Whoa, you’re pretty. Wait! You’re a guy!!? Well that’s awkward...”
"Ahhhh! I love your energy already. I feel like we'd be able to get along great." She beamed. After a pause, she casted a glance sideways and let out a sigh. "I'm not sure how others would feel about having to deal with both of us at once though."
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Oh you lovely little angel." She said with a smile as she tucked a script under arm, upon the binder of which sat the title for an upcoming fantasy RPG."you just exude energy. Perhaps we could get tea sometime?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus