Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

“You seem entertaining...” he sighed and leaned against the wall he was nearest to, “However, I feel like your conversations could have the possibility of becoming either too fantastical or too repetitive. But some people greatly enjoy that.” He gave an amused smile, wiggling his fingers in farewell; “Toodles.”
Aylanna Kennerly (played anonymously)

“Hmm... you seem a bit twitchy” Alannah said seeing him thefirst time as her own leg started vibrating....
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"You should really look into going to an AA meeting. And maybe some therapy." She said as she snapped her book closed, slipping it into the chains at her hip. "Otherwise you'll wake up one day, peer into a mirror, and you won't like what's looking back." And all this, she uttered with sincere concern.
Geimhreadh. (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"A witch you claim to be? More a delusional teenager." A chuid sclogaíola an nós is measa atá aige.
Taluna (played anonymously)

“A hyper egotistical person.”
Albert (played anonymously)

"You look like spiky sheep."
Louis Van Bernoz (played by ThatKingDude)

The lich glances over the young man, unimpressed. "... You're just a regular person. Nothing special, nothing noteworthy, aside from making goth look even less attractive." With a callous wave of a skeletal hand, he sends four zombies after the unfortunate fellow. "You might as well be make yourself useful, then."
To the next being(s) in line, he looks over to them. "Now, how is that for a first impression?"
An exasperated king that's a dude pinches his nose from as he heaves a sigh from outside the realms of space and time. "Louis, you jackwagon, you aren't supposed to interact with whoever's next!" Sadly, his voice goes unheard, because he has no influence on anything, to his infinite chagrin.
Inspector D'Alvarde (played anonymously)

"You'll be disappointed to know that I'm not impressed by someone who enjoys harming those who did nothing to warrant it."
"I could play so much with you."
Pint (played anonymously)

"Och, not another crazed Eldritch Monstrosity. Well, at least yer prettier than the usual Great Old One, that's some kinna progress I reckon."
With a slam of a metal mug on the counter the inquisitor turned with a smile, sliding the practically overflowing mug of ale across towards the dwarf."all yours my friend. May Tyr bless you and your clan, and at heroes never be forgotten."
Barame (played by Claine)

Oh my god so uptight. Probably no fun at parties.

Sorry to hear about to your parents tho.
Tuqil (played by ThatKingDude)

The insectoid swordsman studied the human man, as well as a tablet displaying basic information about said man. "Musician, deft at cooking, and a soldier," he telepathically broadcasted. Not a single hint of bias existed with his baritone voice. "Upon my world, we have a name for people such as you. 'Usaarawl.' It means 'multi-talented,' something people that is quite sought after. However, it would do you better to discipline yourself. A steady, plan-oriented mind is a good way to ensure you come home to those you love in one piece."
Setting the tablet down, he shook his head: the equivalent of a nod in confirmation to him. "If we met outside of this fake reality, I feel we could be friends, all the same." His antennae glow a dark orange, a sign of departure. "Stay safe, and may the Hands of Zacasi guide you."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"Ye look like a tough bugger. I hope ye end up siding with them soddin' Forest sprites and their pathetic halfling allies so I get the chance to 'ave a go at ye. Yer 'ead and yer swords would look great decorating me hall! HAR HAR HAR!!!"
Hideko (played anonymously)

Where I must say I'm impressed by your ferocity, life is too short and uncertain, even for someone so formidable and (potentially) long lived to stay so angry. Find the fun in life! Also, if you hate being a vampire, why not find a cure? Surely there is a way to remedy it.
"Even a nomad will pick a place to spend their final days. Perhaps you too should find a place where you can call your hearts home"
"Graceful, wise, and admirable. Wisdom is nurtured from the seed of a thought, it's roots dig down, hungry for knowledge, yet the stems and leaves push to the ether, expanding to soak in the light of experience. And water is the liquid of reflection."
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"Dark, mysterious with a wisdom of the ages belonging to one who has observed and only reveals what he wishes of himself. Wanderer, poet who delves to aspire immortality through purpose and prose. Eternity is only achieved through the collectives of those who live on and remember."
"And beauty is crowned by the flower that blooms. For it is the beginning of a new life."
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"If you sacrifice your life, my own will be forfeit.
No longer will my feet dance to the allure of my heart beating for yours.
I shall wander desert dunes letting winds carry your name to the fallen stars."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus