Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Such swagger and muscle might be good out in the woods. But you wouldn't last a minute on the streets of the lower wards once night comes."
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

Not much to go off of here. But I see the good in all people. So, you're good. Vague, I know. I am a vague Wizard, you see...
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Most academics of the arcane are vague. That's kind of point."
Lunara (played anonymously)

"A pretty face and quite powerful. But your arrogance is very repulsive."
Colette Renarde (played anonymously)

My, but you would be terrifying to encounter. Lucky for myself I find the wilderness to be a dirty place and best to be avoided. Though, I certainly understand the need to protect it...but so maliciously?
Xemnon Prideslayer (played anonymously)

“You swagger as if you believe yourself superior, but you are but prey in the eyes of the Ancestors. And in mine.”
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmmrr. This place isn’t big enough for two Lions.”
Xemnon Prideslayer (played anonymously)

Agreed.
Tandun (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"A snack, if a little fibrous. But still, it's not spicy."
Lian (played anonymously)

"Mysterious scaly sky flappy-flap...."
Cat and the Android Brothers (played by Icysoul)

"You seem very nice!" Cat said, grinning happy. "I hope we can be friends."
Pint (played anonymously)

“Hmm, I canna tell if yer some mundane human lass or if ye got supernatural powers or something. Wouldn’t be surprised either way.”
Beyeme (played by ThatKingDude)

"Fascinating." The Divine One states. "You call yourself a Dwarf, and yet you are only a foot shorter than me. And this aura..." After a second more of analysis, she hums. "Regardless, you are well armed and well equipped. I feel your ventures will go well. May the Light bless you on your way."
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

"Ooooh, you could palm a cat in that big left hand of yours! Would you do me a favor and give me a lift over..." she turns her head, her eyes locking on a tall shelf juuuust out of the reach of her jumping ability. "There! I can't see it but I just know there's something up there that needs knocked over."

She butts her head against the angelic creature's shin. "Purretty pleassse?"
Hell Hounds (played by Icysoul)

Red looked at the cat. “Blue. I’m scared!” Blue rolled his eyes and pet the cat. “You are very purrfect.”
Uramari The Cursed Traveler (played by Shadeslayer45)

he looks at them remembering all to well with his encounters with hell hounds during the war and signs to them that he hopes there better then the hellhounds from his world or he have to harm them
Faral Nightwish (played anonymously)

My poor dear, my heart breaks for you. Not just for your consideration, but because your "friends" there you away so easily. Someone so devoted to life and light deserves better.
Crystal (played by Dregnosteel)

((Deleted))
Crystal (played by Dregnosteel)

Faral Nightwish wrote:
My poor dear, my heart breaks for you. Not just for your consideration, but because your "friends" there you away so easily. Someone so devoted to life and light deserves better.

Crystal looks at Faral curiously as her crystal tipped tail sways behind her. "You are an interesting one. I never trust strangers because people all over have tried to steal my crystals."
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

...I feel like there should be a follow up to that. A "but you seem ok" or "and you're no exception you sneaky witch" or something. Seems very self centered of you.

Now what was this about crystals?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus