Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"As a mage, you intrigue me. But as a person? ...I'd rather know you from a more... professional standpoint."
The Coopers (played by Icysoul)

Shadow looked at the male. "You seem....I don't know.....more human than me." He said. Luna rolled her eyes at her brother.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

“Honestly?” Raven tilts her head, summoning the most innocently oblivious expression she could muster. “I’ve seen scarier.”

She flashes them a smug smile- seems she’s trying to goad at least one of the two into...some sort of reaction. Raven hasn’t exactly thought this through herself.
Dante Marco Romano (played by Icysoul)

"DANTE! LOOK AT THE CAT!" Asher squealed. Dante jumped. "Jeez. Raven seems nice. Don't scare her."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"OI! YOUZ SUM KINNA SPIKEY BOY FANCY LAD OR SOMEFIN'!? Oi guezz oi can admire yer fancinez even tho youez a spoikey boy git, but make no mistake! Nobody iz fancier than me! THA BIG BOSS! GORGUTZ 'EAD 'UNTA! Iz got tha flashiest shoota! Tha' sparkiest bits! The choppiest choppa! And tha' fanciest hatz!
The Wolves (played by Icysoul)

Collin looked up. "Wow. You're tall!" Ander hid behind Markus. "S-Scary!" He said. Markus looked at his brother. "...."
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

He blinked, tilting his head. “A bit- chatty. Though it is rather cute. Enjoyable, even. Run along, now. There are scary things about...” he chuckled and raised an eyebrow.
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Vladimir sucked on his fangs. "You seem kind of sad. Let's be friends!"
"Huh," Lisa folds her arms over her chest and offers Vlad a bemused smile. "I swear we've never met, but you seem strangely familiar. I think I had once befriended a person of your...archetype...a long, long time ago, in some almost forgotten roleplay continuity."

"Ah, sorry. Is that too- what's the word -'meta' to say here? I...I don't usually break the fourth wall like this, I swear. Anyways, I just have a feeling we'd...we'd maybe get along?"
Allistair (played by pixl.Bee)

"S-Something about this person.. un-unnerves me... I'm.. not sure... I-I'm guessing that it's just my anxiety... but I don't know."
The Marshalls (played by Icysoul)

"It's okay to be nervous." Hawk said, then looked at Raven. "Are you judging me?" He asked. The Fallen Angel looked at him. "Nope."
Yharon Razel (played anonymously)

"Oh, joy, angels." A deep voice, dripping with sarcasm, echo from a tall knight, well, it actually came from sword on the knight's back, "Auru, can you please stop talking for a few minutes." The knight said, the sword just let out a groan and start to mumble something about angels, the knight sent a glare over his shoulder at the sword before turning his head around to look at the fellows, "Its's nice to meet you." The knight said in a tired tone.
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

“Oh you’re a delight. And that sword you got there is amusing.” Choale eyes the knight, mildly bemused, “I’d like very much to chat later; what say you?”
Michael (played anonymously)

Hmm a trickster maybe? a shadow perhaps I wonder what they are like
Kai (played by ILoveAlexTurner)

She took a few glances up and down the tall man. “Hm…ya seem pretty average, not much to go off of. Maybe you have a few talents? Maybe one your decent at or more immersed in, ya know me cousin is bout your height. Maybe you two would get along?”
"Hey, I know you! We're having a load of fun elsewhere! Well, okay, maybe not at the moment. You're at work, I'm somewhere... Oh, wait." Isa holds a stuffed orange rabbit toy to her ear before moving it away. "Hugo says hi, Kai!"
Kai (played by ILoveAlexTurner)

She looked to her left and gave a warmer expression. “Nice to see ya. First impression of ya was well a crazy loon. Now it’s still…the same, but now you are a crazy loon with personality.” “Hey Hugo.” She added as a second thought
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"An aspiring vocalist? You know if you to try your hand at that again I could give you some lessons."
Louis Van Bernoz (played by ThatKingDude)

A small hum emanated from somewhere within the hollow fleshy throat of the lich as he contemplated the woman from a distance. A band of four zombies hovered behind him, waiting . . . "I've heard of you. A musician and a vocalist. . . You remind me of one of my owners, back in my youth whilst I was trapped as a slave. She was the same thing, but. . . she never made it as far. She was actually kind to me, unlike most, really only needing me to help her with dragging luggage around. . ."
One the zombies, a hulking mountain of a man, lunged forth past Louis, intent to dine. A purple, ghastly chain manifested around his neck, and Louis reeled a hand grasping the chain back. Backward the undead fell, scrabbling at the chain and frothing at the mouth. Louis gazed down at the shell of his companion, then back to the band leader. "You may leave alive today. I will not be so kind next time we meet, and. . ." He hesitated. "Best of luck, in your travels."
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

“Hmm.. you are really bent on revenge. I get that. Sometimes unscrupulous methods have to be used to gain the ends to the means. May you find your peace sir.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus