Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Alyana laughed softly as she went towards her bedroom, "Sure, if you think those bars on the windows weren't a sign. I actually did all this myself. If I hadn't, I would of been dead a long time ago." She went to grab a suit case and started to pack her things up. "Go ahead and get something to eat. If you want, take all that is in there. I'm not coming back here." She was actually forcing herself to move in with Jon, but she didn't seem to care.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon looked surprised. "You're not? How's that?" he asked as he followed her. He could guess why, but he didn't want to make assumptions.

Alyana had finished packed up her traveling bag and then turn to look at him, "I'm moving in with you, silly. It'll be a lot easier if I'm there with you. One we can watch each others backs and two, well..it'll be easier to talk to each other about the case we are on." She picked up the bag and began to head into the small living room. She placed the back on the sofa and started to head for the kitchen to pack some foods as well.

Jon shrugged. "Alright, I guess you have a point. After all, we just saw that guy sneaking about here. Might be we're lucky and he hasn't found my appartment yet. And even if he has, there's a LOT of rooms there. Finding mine won't be easy for him." He sighed as he sat down on the couch and relaxed. "Looks like we're up against something bigger than we knew. Our target sure changed his attitude comparing to ten years ago."

Alyana nodded her head firmly as she took what she could need and put it into the small carrying chest that she had in the cabinet. She walked out and she placed the small chest down in front of her. Looks over to him, "I agree. Something is going on and I just get this feeling it isn't good at all." Just as she said that, she heard movement outside with her ears. "Sssh!" She whisper to him as she pulls out her gun from under her jacket. "Someone is out back and trying to go through the backdoor."

"Have you got a spare gun? I should be ale to go around the house and get to him if you do."

Alyana points to her bag, "In there. I always have a spare gun when I come home. Just in case I loose my other one." She looked over to him then moved towards the window to peak through the blinds, wondering if she could see whoever was out there.

Jon nodded and said nothing anymore as he gabbed the gun and left out the front door to walk around the building. As he reached the final corner, he clutched the gun in both hnds. It'd been a while since he'd wielded a firearm, but he should be fine. He peeked around the corner briefly to catch a glimpse of the stranger. Dressed in black, he seemed to be the same guy that wa spying on them earlier in the parking lot.

Alyana narrowed her eyes as she saw the guy near by the back door. She watched the guy pull out his own weapon. She quickly looks over at Jon. "Jon he has a weapon. Be careful!" She whsipered to him. Then returned her attention to the man.

He had his gun close to him but down by his side. The guy slowly moved towards the backdoor where Jon is.

Everything went fast from there. Jon appeared from behind the corner, but the assailant was faster. He shot , but hit only barely, tearing a chunk of flesh from his right shoulder. This sent Jon's bullet flying past him harmless, but still scared the man enough to make a run for it. Jon didn't chase him. He dropped his gun and gritted his teeth as he clenched the wound on his right shoulder with his left hand.

Alyana went to leap out of the window to chase after the guy when she heard the gun shot. When she got outside, she saw Jon holding his shoulder, "JON!" Her eyes widen in fear as she rushes over to him. Putting her gun inside her jacket holster. "Oh no. How bad is it?" She knelt down in front of him to see the damage. Part of her wished she could chase after the idiot that did this, but she knew if she did. That meant Jon would slowly die.

Jon smirked. "It's not that bad, I'll be fine." he replied. He scowled as he saw the man disappear around the corner. "You should've run after him, y'know." he said dryly. She should have, but he was aware of the consequences. "Ah well, too late now."

Alyana narrowed her eyes to him, "Yeah! Because I was more concerned for you! And you are going to a hospital, like it or not!" She pulled out her cell phone and dials 911. She told that there was a shooting at her apartment and her friend got shot. "Thank you." She replied into the cell phone and hung up. "They are sending someone to get you to a hospital. Don't worry, I'll just say it was a robbery gone wrong."

Jon was about to protest until a sting of pain shot through his arm. He nodded stiffly. "Yeah, alright. That's probably for the best." A proper treatment would probably get him back up on his feat quicker than a regular bandage. "What are you going to do then?"

"I'm sticking by you until you are out of the hospital." She didn't seem to understand why she would do something like that. She never did anything like that. Alyana was about to say something else when she heard sirens coming their way. "They are coming. Don't speak and just let me handle it." She smiles softly to him.

Jon nodded. He couldn't bring himself to arguing with her, so he just sat back against the wall and relaxed as much as he was able.

When the paramedics arrived, they hurried to where Alyana's apartment is. They had a stretcher all ready out for Jon to get on. "All right, Sir..take it easy." The two men started to help him onto the moving bed.
"I'm coming with." She showed her badged to them, which they couldn't really stop her. As she followed them out, one of her co-workers came to greet her. The man saw it was Jon and recognized him.

"What the hell!" He shouted out loud as he follow right beside Alyana and Jon. "Why are you helping him? What is going on, Alyana?"
"Non of you business! Now out of my way! He's hurt!" She pushed her co-worker out of the way and followed the two men to the ambulance.

Jon smiled grimly as he heard how Alyana whimped off the other officer. Jon got a quick look at the man before he was loaded up. Jake. Just great. He sighed and grimaced when another sting flashed through his arm. Just relacing onto the bed, he tried to relace and closed his eyes for a bit. That felt a lot better.

The men put him into the van and Alyana climbed in after them. She sat beside him and held his good hand, while one closed the door and the other got to work on his shoulder. "You'll be fine." She smiles softly to him.

Jake glared at the van as it drove off, "Great, Jon." He mumbled under his breathe as he got into his car and followed after the ambulance.

Jon's eyes flashed open again when the paramedic's attention caused another flash of pain to rip through his arm. "Watch it! Damn..."
he then looked at his other hand which Alyana was holding. He smiled weakly. "Looks like he got me good."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus