Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Alyana and even the waitress had a shocked look upon their face. Some of the people in the diner were looking at Jon. The waitress nods her head quickly, "Yes, Jon..it won't happen again." There was fear in her eyes as she looked at Jon.
Alyana was shocked to see Jon act this way. She hadn't seen the man act this way since they first met.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

"Thank you!" he smiled happily at her and let go of her arm, even straightening her outfit for her. "Off you go!" he returned to the table and sat down again, grinning broadly at Alyana.

The waitress hurried off without another word. Alyana just sat there as she looks at Jon who just grinned at her. "Jon..I never seen you act that way since we first met." She started to eat her pancakes calmly but glance to him once and while.

"She had it coming." he replied. "And, It's been a long time since I pulled a prank like that."

Alyana couldn't help but burst out laughing out loud. She covered her mouth from embarrassment then let out a soft giggle when she noticed people were looking at her. She finished up her food and orange juice, "Shall we head off to the morgue. And try not to pull a prank there." She smirked in a playful over to him.

Jon grinned. "Don't worry, you haven't done anything to deserve one." then, his voice changed to an overacted voice. "I am Robin Hood, IO protect thoe in need!" he uttered.

Alyana giggled softly as she covered her mouth, looking at him with a shake of her head, "Stop it! Are you done eating?" She smiled even more to him. In her eyes, he could tell she was enjoying his company more.

he smiled at her contentment as he finished the last of his sandwiches. "Yeah, I'm done."

Alyana stood up and left a small tip on the table. She left the diner and waited outside for Jon to join her, or really waited by the car. Her thoughts were going over what they were trying to look for. She hoped when they got to the morgue that they would be able to find some more clues that this guy left behind, maybe an address or something.

Jon said his goodbye to the barkeep and walks out to meet Alyana.
"Alright." he said as he led her to the car. "Where exactly is this morgue?"

"Its downtown. Its easier if we just drive there and I'll just direct you." Alyana climbed into the car and buckled herself up.

"Alright." Jon got in the car and started the engine, driviing in the direction Alyana told him to. When they got there, Jon pulled over into a parking lot and stopped the engine as he got out. "Right... Let's see what we can find, shall we?"

((So sorry..I was working and then my friends asked me to hang out with them))

Alyana followed Jon inside the morgue. She showed her badge to the man behind the desk.
"AH! Miss Solaris! You must be here about the dead body. Right this way." He stood up and motioned for both of them to follow him into the back. "Very interesting. His belongings are over there off to the side. But most interesting thing is he had pill inside of his mouth. It was almost like whoever told him to swallow it before going into that jail cell."

Jon entered after Alyana to the man and just went over to lean into the wall, watching from a distance. It'd been a long time ago, so no one would recognize him. He just needed to stay quiet as much as possible. He was, however, observing the body intensely and as subtle as possible.

Alyana glance down at the body then motioned Jon to talk with the man more, while she went over to look over the dead man's belongings. She walked over and scanned over the stuff that was laid out on the table before her. Normal stuff: knives, and anything else a weirdo would carry on him. She saw a paper and picked it up. Looking over it closely, she saw it was an address and it wasn't the same as the one she went to the last time. "Hey, Jon!" She looks over to him and motions him over.

Jon walked over to her and smiled when he saw the note. "Looks like our suspect made a mistake." he commented. "I don't know this adress, though."

She smiled back at him and gave a nod of her head, "Lets check it out." She looks over to the morgue guy, "Thanks a lot!" Waving to him, she leaves the building and heads for Jon's car. "We might need to stop by my place to pick up a view things..judging by this address. It isn't too far."

Jon nodded. "Sounds fine to me. Where is it?" he replied. Getting in the car, he'd soon be driving to wherever Alyana had told him to. He arrived and got out in a parking lot two streets away, as he couldn't find a parking spot closer by. He got out just in time to see a man disappear around the corner. Was he watching us?
"Alyana, watch out. I think someone's keeping an eye on us."

Alyana got out of the car and looked over to where Jon was looking at. She saw the man turn the corner, "Yeah..I saw." She didn't like it at all that someone knew now where she lived. She always kept her work life and private life separate from each other. Maybe that was why she never had a relationship with anyone before. "Come on..lets get inside. I need to grab my things then we need to leave as fast as possible." She walked up to the front door and punched in a key code. It buzzed and she opened the metal door to let her inside. She waited for Jon to enter and then she walked towards the back of the open air apartment building.

The building had seen better days then it should. She walked to the back of the apartment building and on the first floor was a room number 63. She took out her key from her jacket pocket and opened the apartment door. "Welcome to my home, Jon." She chuckled to herself as she entered inside.

Jon smiled as he looks around. "This place looks a lot more... secure than mine." he chuckled. Whereas his was an old appartment building with rooms for rent, this was a much safer, much more solid building. People would have a harder time breaking in her than they would at his place, that's for sure.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus