Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith)

Alyana sat in her car as if she was waiting for someone. That is because she was waiting for someone, the person who was suppose to give her info on this guy that was going on a killing spree by killing children. That was one thing she hated most was people got their jollies out of killing children. As she sat there, she got a little worried when he didn't show up. She opened her door and climbed out of her car. Her outfit didn't look like she would be a cop, since her outfit looked rather torn and worn out. Her tail sway side to side of impatient. That's when she saw her man come.
"Where have you been?! I've been waiting here for an hour!" She glared at him as she crossed her arms across her chest.
"I am so sorry, Miss Solaris! I had to make sure I wasn't followed. Here..this was where he was last seen." He handed her some paper work and left without another word.
"HEY WAIT!" She shouted to him but it was too late, he had all ready left. She looked down at the file and scanned over where the last location. It looked like he did his last killing only two blocks from where she was standing. She climbed into the car and drove over to the abandoned building. "Of course, it always has to be abandoned buildings that these creeps kill them in."

She made her way inside the building and drew her gun out, holding it up close to her face. Getting ready to use it, that is if she had to use it should would. Making her way up to the second floor, where the last murder happened.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon Phillips, who had been wandering through the building as well, heard someone open and close the entrance door downstairs. He quickly ran for the stairway and pressed his back against the wall. He didn't have a gun on him, and he cursed himself now for leaving it at the hotel.
Jon waited for her to come up, and as she would pass through the door into the room, he jumped her. He grabbed hold of her coat and pushed her into a wall, immediately smashing the gun from her hands and holding her there. "Who are you, and what are you doing here!?"
Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

She winced as she suddenly got shoved against the wall and her gun got knocked out of her hands. Glaring behind her as she hissed at him, "I'm an undercover agent! My badge is in my left pocket if you don't believe me! Now let me go! I don't like being handled like an animal! I'm sent here to find out who is killing all these children." She struggled a little bit in his grasp. "How do I know you aren't the guy killing all these children?"

Jon's eyes widened for a second, but then he nodded. He kicked the gun behind him and stepped back to stand between it and her. "Show me the badge and I'll tell you."

She turned around and reaches into her left jacket pocket and pulls out her undercover cop officer badge and shows him it. "I was sent here by the police chief to figure out what was going on. So who are you?" Her badge read: Alyana Solaris, Age 25, Undercover Agent/Detective. "Now explain yourself!"

Jon nodded. "Name's Jon, I'm a detective. Or at least I was until I got fired. They said I got too obsessed on a case. A case that involved the murder of a child... I intend to find him. I guess I did step out of line, but I'm still searching for him. I believe the one you're probably looking for is the same I'm tracing. I have reasons to believe they are one and the same person." He sighed and kicked her gun back. "If you don't mind, why don't we team up? We'll have a better job searching this place together than alone."

She picked up her gun and placed it back under her jacket, in its hostler. The young cheetah-girl smirks softly as she listens to his story and then him saying they should team up. "After trying to take my arm off, now you wanna team up? Hehe." She shakes her head softly,"All right. It would be a lot easier then going around after my guys and getting info that way." She walks over to the door to a room that was all ready open. "Did you find anything?" She asked as she walked into the room. Her eyes scanned the darken room, since it was abandoned the lights weren't even turned on anymore. It look like there was candles laid out but they were all ready blown out by now. Maybe the guy that lived here did it and left in a hurry too. Some clothes, it look to be children clothing, were laid out on this old mattress.

"Just the same as you're seeing. All this was already here when I got here." He sighed again. "If the killer was here before, he bolted before I got here. He must've somehow figured out you were coming. I'm not enlisted anymore, and I only just got here, so for some reason he must've known police forces were onto him..."

Alyana narrowed her eyes as she walked over to the papers laying down upon an old desk. She look through them, seeing newspaper clippings and pictures of kids that he had all ready killed. "Looks like he loves the news when its about him. All of these are about the killings he's done." She spotted one that seem to be dated. Picking it up, she read it and saw Jon's name. "I think you are right." She handed him the newspaper clipping. "I'm surprise our boy here left this. He really must of been in a hurry since he left this behind. I think you are right. He is the same guy we are looking for." She look down at the desk for any clue to where the guy would be heading off to. "If he was tipped off then there is a spy among the cops. Cause I only know me and the chief know about this." She looks back over to Jon.

"So either you're playing tricks on me-" Jon replied with a crooked smile, "-or you're chief is involved. Unless someone managed to spy on you." He rummaged through the papers on the desk, but couldn't find anything else except for the article Alyana pointed out.
Detective child murder case fired.
Police forces still nowhere in investigation.

Jon cursed. "He slips away once again. And knowing that this is the same guy, there won't be any fingerprints, I'll tell you that. He worked very thoroughly last time, and he doesn't seem to have changed his method of working. I've seen another place like this, only he cleaned it. Back then, he made a small mistake - leaving behind molten candlewax. The candles are still here... Think these candles have anything to do with it?"

Alyana glared over to Jon, "I hope the chief isn't involved in all this. Cause if he is, I will so make him pay for it." She clinched her hands tightly into fists then turn to look at the candles. "I don't know but we can always check it out." She walked over to one of the candles and picked one up. It was still somewhat warm, "That's strange..you are right about him leaving, these are still warm." Took a look under the candle and saw the mark on it. "Hey, take a look at this. Have you seen this mark before?" It look to be a sharp of an eagle and a dagger straight through it. "I've never seen anything like this."

Jone shook his head. "I ddin't bring my cloves, so I didn't touch anything except for these papers here just yet." He examined them as well. "No, I don't recognize it... It didn't pop up when I ran my investigation years ago." he pondered to himself as to why he suddenly used this symbol... But he had no clue whatsoever.

Alyana all ready had her gloves on when she entered the building. She looks over to him, "Do you have a bag. I may have a friend that might know about these markings. And if you say this is new for him, maybe he's working for someone now." She looks around once more to see if there was anything else. "Or does he work alone?"

Jon handed her a thin plastic bag. He shook his head to her question. "All the evidence pointed towards him working alone last time. The idea I got from it was that he was just a pervert who liked the thrill of killing kids."

She put the candle in the bag and sealed it up, "Well it looks like there is more to this then it seems." Looked around once more but didn't find anything else. "Unless you see anything, I think we are done here." She looks down at the bag, "I'm going to have to ask some close friends to get info on this. And it looks like I'm going to keep this info away from my chief." Right now she didn't trust anyone, but this Jon person she was still unsure about.

Jon quickly took a card out of his pocket and handed it to Alyana. "It's bettter that no officials know I'm still hunting this man, for reasons you can probably understand. Call me on this number as soon as you discover anything new, okay? If you don't feel like it's safe to call me on the phone, I'll be staying at Manny's motel, just out of town. It looks shabby, but then again I don't need much. I'm in room 109."

Alyana nods her head as she took the card and put it into her right jacket pocket. "I will let you know." She smirks softly to him and then left without another word. She got into her car and drove off to her friends apartment. Little did she knew the man that they were tracking was actually watching them.

"Boss..they got to my place. I think they might of found that candle." He spoke to his boss over the phone.
"Then get it back! I don't need anyone finding out where it came from! And I want you to keep going with those experiments! I must have it!" The man over the phone screamed into the guy's ear.
"All right! You got it boss!" The man hung up and turned on his car, speeding off to follow after Alyana. The car could be seen through a window on the second floor driving off after her.

Jon, who had heard her take off, ran for the window. He wanted to catch a glimpse of her license plate, just in case. Satisfied, he started to turn away when he noticed a car suddenly speeding off behind her. He cursed loudly and started running down the stairs to his own car. He quickly engaged the engine and started the persuit.

Alyana was so busy driving she didn't see the car following her. Maybe it was because she had too much on her mind to even look behind her. She was just about to arrive at her friend's apartment, the one who she had known for pretty long time, looked up at her mirror and saw a car following, "Shit!" She shouts as she looked behind her quickly to see the car was almost right on top of her. "You wanna get on top of me! Then let me help!" She suddenly slams on her brakes. When she did, the car came to a sudden stop and the car behind her slammed right into her. Wincing a little bit from the shock and impact from the crash. She climbed out of the car and pulled out her gun. Her forehead was bleeding and her left arm was somewhat bleeding as well, due to the crash. "All right! Out of the car!"
When she took a step closer, she saw there was no one in the car at all. The passenger side door was open, "Damn it! He got away!" Grumbling under her breathe. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and pulled her close to the person's body and she felt a melt object close to her neck.
"Don't move!" The man said as he held her tightly so she wouldn't get away.

Jon cursed. He saw it all happen before him. Stepping on the breaks and getting out was a bold strategy to be sure, and he admired her for it. But he could see from afar that her assailant had seen it coming and got out of the car right before they crashed. He pulled over right next to them and got out. He didn't have a gun, but he did have a cellphone. He remembered a friend, old contact within the police force. He could threaten the man with it, but it was going to be risky. He quick dialed the number and got ready to call when the man would make a move. Cellphone clearly in hand, he looked at the man. "I recommend you let her go."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus