Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

"And if I don't?" The man asked as he puts the blade closer to Alyana's neck. The cheetah girl narrowed her eyes towards the man holding her.
"This will happen to you!" She shouted which sort of startled the guy. Long enough for her to step on his left foot and he let her go. She turned to face the guy who was stumbling backwards and trying to regain the feeling in his foot. When he looked up at her, all he saw was this claw coming down his face. He screamed out in pain as he dropped his knife and held his face in his hands.
"You bitch!" The man shouted at her angrily.
"Yeah, I get called that a lot." Alyana narrowed her eyes towards the guy as she did a round house kick to his head and when it hit, he fell head first into the ground.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon was on top of him immediately and restrained him. He looked up at her and smiled. "Nice kick!" he grinned and got some rope from his pocket which he used to tie his hands behind his back. Not nessecarily as effective as cuffs, but it's rough which hurts the man more should he try to get out. Once he was done he pulled him up straight against the wall and examined him. he shook his head. "No. This is not the one." he rose to his feet again. "In my investigation, we had some blurry camera footage. Not much, but enough to say that this man's body type and face alone don't match at all, not even close. You can always watch the images if you want, there's probably a copy somewhere in police archives."

She smirked at Jon when he commented about her kick,"I had practice." But when he said this wasn't the one her smirk went into a frown. "Yeah I'm going to take a look at that photo." She walked up to the guy and looked at him in the face. "So what were you doing chasing me down? Hmm?"

The man spit in her face,"I'm not telling you anything you stupid animal!"
"Why you!" Alyana eyes widen as she wipe her face from the guy's spit. Growling angrily at the guy as she lifted her right arm up to punch the guy in the face.

Jon grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "There's no use for that now. I'm sure you've got a couple of fine men back at the station who are willing to question this one, one way or another."

Alyana blinked when Jon grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "I guess you are right." She went over to her car and called it in. Since she had a cop radio in her car it was easier then calling on her cell. She walked back over to Jon but glared at the man. "So what are going to do with him? I still need to get that candle to my friend as well."

Jon thought for a moment. "Well.. The police might not like finding me searching for this man. I have a history for... fanatiscism on certain cases. You know what? You hand me that candle, I'll take it to this friend of yours if you tell me where he lives and you can deliver this one to the station and join me later."

Alyana glares over at him, wondering if she should trust him or not. She knew she couldn't go see her friend without handing this guy over to the police. Finally, let out a heavy sigh of air and went into her car. Took the bag, that had the candle in it, and tossed it over to him. "All right. He lives a couple blocks down then make a right. He lives in the apartment 32B. Just tell him Alyana sent you then he'll let you in." She looked behind her shoulders to hear the sirens coming their way. "You better go." She went over to the man and grabbed his arm. "I'll take care of things from here." Looked over to her car and let out a heavy sigh of air, "And it looks like I need a new set of wheels too."

Jon smiled. "Alright, I'll meet you there." he took the bag from her and drove off before the police could arrive at the scene.
When he finally reached the appartment, he quickly climbed the stairs to room 32B and knocked on the door. When the inhabitant would ask who it was, he just said that Alyana sent him and thta he had something for him.

The man opened the door and looked around outside then motioned the guy to come, "Get in before someone sees you!" He closed the door when Jon came inside. "So why did Solaris trust you? She hardly trust anyone to let anyone come here. By the way, names Chris." Chris looked up and down at the man. "Wow, I never thought you'd be also human. I thought she only trusted me as a human."

Jon smirked. "I think "trust" is still too big of a word. Anyway, I've got something you need to see - she told me you might have anything to say about it." He reached into his bag and took out the candle. "There's a strange mark on the bottom that I haven't seen before, and neither has she." he handed the candle over to the man.

Chris took the bag and looked at the mark on the bottom of it, "Looks like some type of symbol for life. But I won't be too sure without looking into it more." He walks over to a whole book shelf filled with books. Some books were laying on the floor. "Make yourself comfortable. Any friend or anyone that she 'trusts' is a friend of mine. Just be careful where you step. I know where each book is and anything misplaced can really mess me up."

Jon nodded. "Thanks." he just walked over to the nearest couch he could find and sat down in it as he waited for Chris to finish or for Alyana to return.

Chris was still busy studying the books to see where that mark came from. That's when he heard the knock on the door. "Oh, must be her. Can you go and get that for me. I'm a little tied up with work right now." He motioned to the books that were around him.

Jon nodded as he got up from the couch and walked up to the door and opened it in order to let Alyana enter. When she did, he would close the door behind her and sit back down.

Alyana gave a short wave to Chris, "Hey, Chris!" She saw him give a wave back and chuckled softly to see he was actually pretty busy with his work. Turning her attention back to Jon, she walked over and took a seat next to him. "So, I see there wasn't any trouble coming here and getting in?" Look over to Chris with a smirk upon his face.
"Hey! Thanks for worrying about me, Solaris!" Chris looked back with a playful glare.
"Oh relax! You know I care about you!" Alyana shook her head softly as she watched Chris go back to his work.

Jon smiled. "No problem at all, it wasn't too much of an effort." he replied. "So what's next?"

Chris looks behind him as he walked over to both of them, "Next is this." He takes a seat across from them in a chair and throws the book down in front of him. The page it was turned to look like the same mark that was on the candle. "I figured it was this mark just by looking at it, but I had to make sure I was right."

Alyana look at the mark and began to read it out loud, "It says here that this mark is mostly put on candles for a sacrifice of some kind." She suddenly got interrupted by Chris.
"Not any sacrifice, eternal youth. Meaning, whoever is doing this wants to make him or her feel young again. And he's doing it by using kids. And I get the feeling.." Chris paused as he looked to Jon, "your guy is in on it for the money. If it has to deal with kids, what better way to do what he loves and get paid for it." Chris stood up and walked towards his mini open kitchen, it was small but to him it was home.

Then it probably is the same guy I persued years ago. He was presumed to be an older man back then - what if he somehow discovered a way to gain eternal youth? And something else is wrong here, why suddenly take others to work for him? From how he acted, we deducted that he had some serious trust issues. That's why detectives or undercover agents never got close to him in the first place!"

Alyana smiles softly to Chris as she stands up, "Thanks, Chris. You were really a big help." Chris just gives a big cat like grin over his face. She shook her head and looked over to Jon, "Well, if it is him then he needs to be stopped. Come on, we'll figure out more tomorrow."
"Don't worry." Chris spoke before Alyana could say anything to him. "I'll keep looking into it." They seem to both smile at each other before Alyana turn to face Jon.

Jon checked his watch. "Well, it's too late now to go looking for anyone. We've got nothing to go on for the moment and it's gonna get dark soon. We better get some rest now that we still can."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus