Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Alyana placed the plate down on the little coffee table in front of the couch, when she felt Jon gave her a hug. Smiling softly, she returns the embrace and slowly pulls away to look at him. "Thank you. I think I should get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day." She let out a soft yawn from her lips and quickly covered her mouth.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon nodded. "I agree." He put away everything before he returned. "I'll be in my room just there," he said, pointing it out. "Feel free to lie wherever you want." With that, Jon walked to his room. Before disappearing, he turned around. "Gnight." with that, he disappeared into his room, leaving the door on a crack.

Alyana nods her head softly and replied to him, "Good night!" She watched him head into his bedroom. Look around for a blanket and was thankful there was one on the couch. She moved one of the pillows from the couch and laid down upon the couch, placing her head upon the pillow. Pulling the blanket over her, she closed her eyes and began to fall into a deep sleep.

Her dream:
Alyana found a door and opened it up. She saw her father standing there with a man holding a gun to his head. Her eyes widen as she raced over to him, "Leave him alone!" But by the time she got there, the man fired the gun. She watched her father's fall limp and she knelt down by her father. "Daddy! Daddy! Please don't leave me! I need your help!" She held him in her arms as she look down at him. "Daddy!!" She screamed out.

End of Dream:

She screamed out and sat up on the couch, sweat rolling down her face. "Again with that dream.." She whispered softly to herself as she pull her knees close to her chest.

Jon woke up hearing a scream in the room next to him. Thinking someone had broken in and attacked Alyana, he grabbed a pistol from his bedside table and ran for the door. Peering around the corner, he just saw Alyana, curled up and hugging her knees. His expression softened as he walked in. He put the gun down on the table and sat down next to her. Putting a hand on her shoulder. "hey... Are you alright?"

Alyana look over to Jon and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I had a horrible nightmares." When she realize she was hugging him and she quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry.." She looks away from him as her cheeks turns red.

Jon smiled. At least this time it wasn't him. "Don't worry about it, that's what I'm here for." he replied. "Anyway, do you want to talk about them?"

Alyana smile softly to him then look straight ahead,"I just keep watching my father die in front of me. He was trying to protect me and he paid with his life." She look down sadly as she held her knees tigher.

Jon wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "And this really happened? what was he protecting you from?"

Alyana look over to Jon sadly then look down again,"I was sleeping in my bed and a man broke into our house. My father tried to fend off the attacker and when I went downstairs..." She pause then continued on,"I saw the man pull out a gun and fire at my dad. The man was going to grab me but thankfully a police car was coming and he ran away."

Jon nodded, but remained silent. It didn't happen often that a burglary turned into murder. "Was he caught?"

She shook her head sadly as she glance over to Jon, "I guess we have more in common then we do." She gave a weak smile then lowered her head to her knees. Closing her eyes as she heard her father's voice say to her, 'Ana..enough...stop your crying! Cops do not cry! They make the other criminal cry!' She opened her eyes and narrowed them. Her emotion suddenly changed by that thought in her mind, "Come on! Lets find that guy before he hurts anyone else!" She climbs off of the couch and looks down to Jon. Giving a smirk across her lips, "Sorry about that..I'm a lot better now." But her eyes told a different story.

And Jon saw it. "You're not going anywhere just yet!" he argued. "It's -" he looked at his watch "-Five past four. I think it's best you get some rest, if you can." His next words were out before he realized. "Or you can just lie down with me if you want." he almost choked on his own tongue.

Alyana was about to move away from him when he argued with her. No one really stood up to her mostly because they were scared they'd get their throat slashed. She turned to face him when he said that if she wanted to lay down with him. Her cheeks went flushed when he suggested it to her. "Um..well.." She glance off to the side, not wanting to tell him that she had never slept next to any man before and not even a human male either. 'Ana..its just one night. That's all, one night. After that you'll be back in your own bed with no one around.' She turn to look at him and gave a gentle nod, "I think I would feel a little bit safer if I did..um..sleep next to you."

Jon blushed heavily. He hadn't expected to say that, and he definately hadn't expected her to say yes. Not really knowing what to do, he just stammered "Well, eh... follow me then..." and walked back to his room. He dimmed the lights in the living room again on the way through, and laid himself down in his bed, moving aside enough to allow Alyana to get in next to him.

Alyana followed after him, into his room. She thought to herself, Ana! What are you doing! Stop this right now! But its only just a night! Remember only a night! She kept repeating it to herself as she watched him climbed into bed. Gulping softly she went to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers with him. Her tail sliding in first and gently touching his arm, which she shivered and her hair began to stand on end. "So..so sorry!" She quickly said as she moved her tail away from him.

Jon was nervous himself, but he managed a smile. "That's alright, doesn't bother me at all." he said.

(LIES! It does bother him..XD)

Alyana nodded her head softly as she finally gets into bed next to him. She pull the covers over her and her tail swaying rather nervously. Even touching Jon's arm a couple of times, but she didn't say anything as she quickly turn her back to him. She was nervous even more, since she never did this before in her life time. "Well..um..good night."

Jon smiled at her, even though she couldn't see it. Or at least, he thought she couldn't. "Yeah, goodnight." he replied, remaining on his back. He couldn't get his sleep, however, constantly worrying on wether Alyana was getting some. He occasionally tried to focus on hearing wether or not she managed to get some sleep.

Alyana slowly closed her eyes and fell fast asleep in his bed. As she went into her deep sleep, her body turned over and scooted closer to Jon's body. Mumbling softly to herself in her sleep, but it wasn't in fear but more of settling down. She seem to be snuggling or moving into his arms to try and feel a warm embrace from him.

Jon smiled as she saw her fallen asleep, but his nervousness came right back when she scooted closer. Eventually though, he gave her what she was searching for and wrapped one arm around her shoulder, which had her head leaning on his own shoulder, and put his other arm on her side. Now happy that she had managed to fall asleep, Jon slowly drifted away as well.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus