Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

The next morning came rather quickly just as she fell asleep. Slowly opened her eyes and looked down to see arms around her body. She looked up quickly to see Jon rather close to her. Her eyes widen in shock as her fur started to stand up on end. "Um..." She would of been half-awake by now but since she saw this she was fully awake. She tried to say something but no words came out.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon woke up slightly later to see Alyana in shock. Quickly searching for words, he just stammered something along the lines that she scooted up to him in her sleep.

Alyana didn't say anything, she just quickly got out of bed and walked out of the room. Her cheeks were bright red, it could be easily seen through her fur that is if anyone could see it. She went over to her shorts and the torn up ones as well. Taking them into her hands and quickly puts them on. Making sure her tail didn't get caught and was through the hole she made for herself. Then tied the t-shirt that Jon gave her and made a little bow. "Um..we..we should get going." She grabbed her jacket and everything else that she made sure not to forget.

Jon followed her out of the room. "Ehm, I'm glad you're eager to catch him, but you really should eat first." he replied.

She cursed under her breath, actually what she wanted to do is get away from this place."Um..right eat..hehe" She chuckled softly and turn to face him, hoping her blush had disappeared from her face."I always forget to eat breakfast."

Jon noticed the blush, and the discomfort. "Never mind, we'll go eat at the diner a few blocks away." he said and grabbed his own coat and car keys. "Come on then!" he said as he walked past her and to his car.

Alyana nodded her head softly as she follows right after him. "After we eat, lets head to the morgue. I really wanna get an update and maybe see this guy's apartment. Hopefully we'll get more info on this case." When they got to his car, she climbed into the passenger seat and put her seat belt on as well. She let out a heavy sigh of air, not of relief but being unsure of herself. Her eyes travel towards the outside through the passenger window. 'I am such an idiot.' She thought to herself.

Jon nodded. "Sounds like a plan."
About five minutes later, they arrived at the diner. Ronan managed to find a parking spot not too far away and pulled over. "Alright, let's go then." he got out of the car, making sure he locked it after Alyan got out as well. He led her around the corner and into the diner, which was still pretty empty. "We're in luck. It's usually crowded at this time of day." he said. he lifted his hand up and waved at the barkeep, who smiled at him and waved back.
jon sat down at a table next to the window and handed Alyana the menu. "Take your pick, I already know what I'll have."

Alyana followed in after him, when they arrived at the diner, she looked around and took a seat at the table by the window. She sat across from him and he handed her a menu, "I take it you go here a lot?" She asked as she glance over the menu.

"It's my usual place." he replied. "I used to come here all the time at noon when I was on my work break. Earl over there knows me pretty well." he smiled.

Alyana glance over to Earl who gave them a slight wave. She waved back then returned her attention to the menu, "I see..so you don't come here now that often. I mean.." Let out a heavy sigh of air as she pulled the menu closer to her face. I'm so stupid sometimes. She thought to herself as she tries to look at the menu without looking like she messed up.

Jon smiled. "Don't worry."

Alyana lowered her menu and glance up to see a waitress come over and give a quick smile to her then turned her attention fully to Jon.
"So, Jon..haven't seen you here in a while. And I see you brought some company with as well." The waitress motions over to Alyana then gave a wink over to him. "What can I get you this time?" She asked Jon, and wasn't even paying attention to Alyana giving the waitress a dirty look.

"I'll just have the usual, two sandwiches please." Jon smiled back, but winked at Alyana. when the waitress wasn't looking.

Alyana saw the wink and her cheeks turn red slightly, Why are you blushing! Its just a stupid wink from Jon! The Waitress wrote it down and glance over to Alyana with a disgusting look upon her face, "And you, Cat?" She kept her pen handy to write down what Alyana said to her.
"CAT!" She growled angrily at the waitress as she said with a cold tone of voice, "I'll have pancakes and bacon, with orange juice please.."
"Fine." The waitress wrote it down and turned and walked away from the table.
"Damn, stupid waitress." She mumbled under her breathe, not realizing her claws were sticking out ready to strike at the female.

Jon grinned. "Don't mind her, she's been like that to any non-humans. Bad experiences I'm guessing, just try not to pay too much attention to it."

Alyana looks over to Jon and places the menu off to the side. "Sorry..just I don't like it how people call our people names like that. Its just rude." Her claws came back into her paws and she placed them neatly in front of her on the table.

"I know it is. But she's like that. I'm sorry, I should've warned you." he gave her an apologetic look.

Alyana shook her head softly as she looks over to him, "Its all right." She smile softly to him and looked over to see the waitress bringing their order over to them. "Wow..that was fast." She seemed really surprised but got a dirty look from the waitress.
"Humans can be fast as they want to be. I just want you out of the diner as fast as possible." She places the plate and glass down upon the table in front of Alyana then turn to Jon giving a wink at him. "Here you got sugar." She place his plate upon the table in front of him. Then turns and walks away from the table. Alyana watched the waitress leave, wishing she could just cut her up into little pieces.

Jon got up and grabbed the waitress by the arm. His face was stern and a dark expression was all over it. "If you talk to her like that again, I will kill you." Jon looked deep into her eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus