Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Alyana chuckled softly when Jon mentioned that she had a lot of people she didn't like working with. "Yeah cause most of them try and hit up on me." She shook her head softly as she looks over to see a truck start coming down the street and stop in front of the house. "Looks like they are here." She pushed off of the wall of the house and made her way over to the truck.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon followed her. Jake had already seen him, so there was no more use in hiding himself. If anyone in the squad that was rolling into the street knew him, then that'd be too bad for them.

When she arrived close to the truck, she saw Mark come out of the truck with a couple of older people in suits. "Oh great." She mumbled under her breath as she watched him come over to her. "Hi, Mark."

"My my..if it isn't Solaris..asking for help." Mark grinned from ear to ear then glanced over to see Jon. "Who's this guy?" He raised an eye brow. He looked to be the same age as Alyana but of course he was human. Dark skinned, with his hair slicked back into a pony tail.

"Jon Phillips." the ex-detective replied. "Have we met? I seem to recognize you from somewhere." Jon didn't recall any bad memories about the man, so he couldn't be bad.

"Mark..Mark Summers." Mark replied to Jon as he crosses his arms across his chest. "I don't think so but I've heard of you. The crazy ex-cop that decided to go chasing after a killer that doesn't exist anymore." He shook his head and waved it off with his left hand, "Never mind." Then looks behind him to see his team getting prepared. "Lets hurry this up! I rather be somewhere other then here!"

Alyana narrowed her eyes towards Mark who just gave her a playful wink. She whispered a curse word under her breathe before looking over to Jon, "Sorry about him. He can be a pain sometimes."

Jon just smiled. "I'm good. I've had worse," he replied referring to Jake.

Alyana smirks softly over to him before watching Mark's team go and set up everything. She watched the team send a robot in to take care of the bomb. After several more hours of waiting, Mark came back as the team started to pack things up.
"Everything is ready to go inside. There were about six or eight bombs in there. You guys were smart to call me. So...Solaris." He grins as he eyes her up and down. "How about you make this up with my time coming down here? Shall we say, dinner tonight? Of course, I could tell your boss you are going into that house without a search warrant." He grinned devilishly as he watched Alyana's eyes widen.
"You wouldn't!" Solaris narrowed her eyes coldly at him as she growled angrily. Her ears went back against her head and her furry hands clinched tightly into fists of anger.

Jon narrowed his eyes at the man, glaring at him threateningly. It got really close to the way he had looked at the waitress that one day. "Back. Off."

Mark glanced over to Jon as he raises an eye brow, "What you her boyfriend or something? Cause the last time I heard she didn't even care for human males. At least that is what she told me." He grinned from ear to ear.
Alyana clinched her furry hands tighter into fists as she glared at Mark, "I said I don't care for men that are full of themselves! So that means you or anyone else like you!"

Jon didn't reply to him. He balled his fists and just stood by Alyana's side, glaring at the man with a threatening look on his face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus