Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » We'll buy you art. CLOSED, seeking input

Zelphyr Topic Starter

Zet wrote:
hey there, I'd like to volunteer as one of the artists.

I'm willing to do cell shaded busts for 3 entrants.

Samples at this folder here: https://imgur.com/a/e2t6sW4
Thank you!
Novalyyn wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:
See more
Oough... I've been so out of it lately, and struggling with visiting the doctors as of late.

But... I'd like to get something nice for my fiancé since he's always working and making sure he provides the best for me. He rarely gets to sit down and draw his own stuff lately, so I would love to commission MadRatBird for his character, Ebony. Preferably a waist up (~$50 for the lineart) if not just because he deserves something really nice of one of his characters since, again, he hasn't really had time for himself and has done so much for me that I haven't been able to make up with everything that's been dragging me down lately.
Should I list you just for the waist up lineart, or since you said "preferably," would you like me to include any lower priced options as backup?

Yes to the former, but I'm not going to complain too much if you want to consider some lower priced options given the nature of the raffle / giveaway. Should I be chosen among the others, I'd say to definitely consider them before me and mine. :> MBR's art is gorgeous any way the cookie crumbles in this respect. ; v ;
Zelphyr Topic Starter

FreeJayFly wrote:
Yes to the former, but I'm not going to complain too much if you want to consider some lower priced options given the nature of the raffle / giveaway. Should I be chosen among the others, I'd say to definitely consider them before me and mine. :> MBR's art is gorgeous any way the cookie crumbles in this respect. ; v ;
It's all going to go in the order that rolls happen. I won't list you for backup options unless there are specific things you'd want to go for though (you could technically list every lesser price point, so long as you can specify what you want if you win). If you don't have a backup listed, then as soon as the pool drops under $50, you won't be eligible for any prizes again until we get to artist donations.
Novalyyn wrote:
It's all going to go in the order that rolls happen. I won't list you for backup options unless there are specific things you'd want to go for though (you could technically list every lesser price point, so long as you can specify what you want if you win). If you don't have a backup listed, then as soon as the pool drops under $50, you won't be eligible for any prizes again until we get to artist donations.

That's fine.
This is generous and amazing, thank you to everyone who is donating money or their skills. <3

I'd love a head shot ($20)from f0x1nth3b0x. Or a full body colored sketch ($17.50) from DarkCrow.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Final weekend to get in on this!
Snuggles Novalyyn's amazing ears.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Suwako423 wrote:
Thank you, but I'd encourage you to ask folks if they're comfortable with hugs and snuggles before you give them. :) I'm generally fine with it, but it makes some folks a bit uncomfortable.
Novalyyn wrote:
Suwako423 wrote:
Thank you, but I'd encourage you to ask folks if they're comfortable with hugs and snuggles before you give them. :) I'm generally fine with it, but it makes some folks a bit uncomfortable.

Nods and pets Lyyn's amazing head.
Glad to see this blowing up, I chipped in a little extra so that maybe everyone will get something. I hope we get a chance to do this again later on. Maybe next time around I'll contribute some drawings, assuming I have the energy, lol.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

MinetteDuMal wrote:
Glad to see this blowing up, I chipped in a little extra so that maybe everyone will get something. I hope we get a chance to do this again later on. Maybe next time around I'll contribute some drawings, assuming I have the energy, lol.
Awesome. :D I do hope to do this again. After it's done, I'll be asking for suggestions and weighing the viability. I know that my ability to contribute is not going to be reliable. ^^; It's been awesome seeing folks throw in what they can, though!
booksarebae

This is so awesome of you to do! Thanks so much to everyone involved!!!

I've got my eye on Auskey's work, preferably an uncolored bust ($15) :)
Novalyyn wrote:
MinetteDuMal wrote:
Awesome. :D I do hope to do this again. After it's done, I'll be asking for suggestions and weighing the viability. I know that my ability to contribute is not going to be reliable. ^^; It's been awesome seeing folks throw in what they can, though!

Gives Novalyyn the love she deserves picking her up and cradling her like a beautiful princess while caressing her beautiful hair.
RimCaster

Kuriitama has nice art, I'm quite amazed at her art and affordability
2 times 18,5$
Two full body(fully colored) with pattern back ground
(Two invidual pieces of art. Not two characters in one picture)
Rimcaster has nice art too! ^^
RimCaster

Suwako423 wrote:
Rimcaster has nice art too! ^^

laughs warmly while scratching back of his head. Thanks Suwa although that's Kuriitama work.
Suwako423 wrote:
Gives Novalyyn the love she deserves picking her up and cradling her like a beautiful princess while caressing her beautiful hair.

Don't you feel like you're taking this a little too far...?
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Hey Suwako, you're pulling things a bit off topic. Let's try to keep this focused on folks signing up for the art raffle. Thanks!
Novalyyn wrote:
Hey Suwako, you're pulling things a bit off topic. Let's try to keep this focused on folks signing up for the art raffle. Thanks!

Salutes best girl Novalyyn and understands.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Hey, in case anyone is either worried about not winning something or worried that them winning would take away from others:

At this point in time, I've figured that 12 people are guaranteed to get something. It might not be what they were hoping for, but at least something. More winners are likely depending on how things go, since that number assumes that the highest value requests will all come up first.

And right now, there's only 12 entrants. Your chances of winning something are so high.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » We'll buy you art. CLOSED, seeking input

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus