Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra looked at them and turned "Damn I could with a drink... why don't the supplies have something more proper" She said to herself and sighed, guessing that alcohol wasn't a luxury in this place
Lilliath (played anonymously)

“I Will go today back in the maze , I want to kill also those weird creatures .”
Achilleus sat down against a tree, somewhat secluded from the others. The wound that stretched across his chest was hot to the touch and hurt like hell. He slowly peeled the bandages off revealing the angry red gash that oozed blood and puss, damn. He leaned his head back against the tree and cursed, it had been a dumb mistake to get wounded. He knew he probably wasn’t going to get out of the maze alive, there was a good chance none of them would, but if it came down to it he would make sure that if anyone was getting out it would be Petra and Lilliath.
Callus (played by Goober)

"I like him" Cal said to himself "Has anybody seen a gun lying around?"he asked
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I have it on me" She said to him. She pulled out the gun and tossed it up the air

((This rp is getting confusing , are there guns ?))

((Idk lol))
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
"I have it on me" She said to him. She pulled out the gun and tossed it up the air
((Uhm sorry if I’m messing it up but cloud told us that we weren’t allowed firearms :( rip not sure if we want to negate that rule this time or not but yeah. I would say no guns.))

((Oof))

Foxy sat down on the ground. She hasn't eaten in hours.

“I am going back to maze .” Liliath grabbed a spear “And I don’t need help , I am old enough to take care of myself.” She said quickly and runned back into the maze

Petra looked at Lilliath while contemplating whether or not to go with her, growling she decided and followed her in a sprint

Foxy followed them as well. She had a little knife for a weapon

Cal followed too, wondering where they were going. Even though his gun was gone, he took a knife from his belt.

“I don’t need help!” Liliath attacked a grieved “As you can see.” The grieved pushed the girl down , Liliath kicked against his head so the creature let go for a second . She rolled away before it could open his mouth to bite her . She shoved her spear in its mouth , the spear crushed in its mouth but the Griever seemed not to be affected by it. It simply bite Liliath in her chest “ Goddamit!” Liliath made a painful scream

Foxy ran over her. She tried to defend her with a little knife, making it walk back a bit, away from them all.

Petra looked at her, Frozen in place.. She looked at Lilliath "Dammit.." Her looked focused back on the beast as her expression became cold, gripping the machete tightly with two hands "Hey..Die!" She said charging towards it, dodging the tail of it and giving it a couple good blows, she smiled but was soon hit by the tail being sent into the wall "Ah!" she spat out some blood, using her machete to help get to her feet, she looked at the beast, And ran towards it, soon stabbing the machete into it's eye and out however, the creature didn't respond well, as it slashed her arm and powerfully smashed her into the wall, making a small pool of blood form as she struggled to breathe

The creature got Foxy in her chest, but she didn't stop fighting. She continued to fight the monster away from everyone.

“Petra , you have to go back.” Liliath said weak “It hurts a bit.” She pointed to her wound before she passed out

Cal ran at the greiver, jumping up and ramming his knife into its head"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus