Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra ran over to them, within seconds her arms were around her "Don't ever do that again. You scared the hell out off me"
Lilliath (played anonymously)

Liliath sighed "Don't act so dramatic i am alive and thats good." she oushed Petra away and waled away
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew folded his arms, watching the others cautiously from a distance. He seemed wary of them, still rather confused.

Petra looked at the girl and frowned, she then looked up Achilleus and smiled "you okay?"

Liliath walked to the bed of Petra (she still hadn’t her own) and cried herself to sleep
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew saw Achilleus and Liliath, walking over slowly. He still seemed rather confused.
“I’m good, tired, but good” Out of the corner of his eye Achilleus saw the new comer. Moving fast Achilleus stepped forward and with a flick of his wrist he raised his spear to the boys throat. He pushed forward drawing a bead of blood. “Who are you” Achilleus snarled, a wild look shimmered in his eyes and a grim smile crossed his face. “You have 10 seconds to start talking or I put a hole in your throat.”

"H-Hey calm down Achilleus." Petra grabbed his spear and pulled it away "He has nothing on him look"
Achilleus glared at the boy but stepped back with a glance at Petra. He leaned over and whispered to Petra “Did you see where he came from?”

Liliath woke up and runned back , she had a nightmare and so walked to Petra “Nightmare.” She only said soft and looked down

"N.No but still he doesn't look at all well to fight anyone!" Petra glanced at Lilliath and smiled, rubbing her head "It's okay Lilliath"
“Whatever, you can deal with him then, tell me if he gets fiesty and I’ll gut him, I have to go pack, I’m going into the maze tonight to kill whatever the hell chased Lilliath” Achilleus turned to walked off.

"What?! You can't go out there at night!" Petra followed him with an annoyed expression
“I fear no man or beast, whatever is out there doesn’t scare me Petra, I’ll kill it and we’ll all be safer for it. I can handle myself, come with me if you don’t believe me.” Achilleus laughed and gave her a grin “you’ll see” he slung a bag of supplies over his shoulder. He made sure 2 of his best Spears were secured to the bags and grabbed a 3rd to carry. He had the oh so familiar jitters he got before a big fight, he was itching for some confrontation, being penned up inside the maze was seriously starting to get on his nerves.

Petra looked down, her face growing in anger as she punched him "You...You're not going anywhere."
He barely noticed the punch, instead pulling her into a hug. “It’s alright. Petra we need to do this, if we intend on getting out of here we can’t have something running around trying to kill us. We’ll go together, and we are bringing this guy" Achilleus jerked his thumb behind him, towards the other boy. "I aint leavin him alone with Lilliath and she isn't going back into the maze."

Petra looked at him "Do you think killing one thing will resolve your problems?" She grunted quietly
A cold look came over Achilleus's face "It definitely has in the past. Lets just say...this isn't my first rodeo. You comin or not?"

“I am also really strong I survived a whole night in there!”
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

In the maze was a dead griver, flatten from the changing maze, but inside was something blinking....

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus