Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Lilliath (played anonymously)

Liliath noticed 2 hideous creatures and runned away from them , Liliath was already running for 30 minutes , but got tired but more and more Grievers where following her , she tried to climb on the walls "Help me!"
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Welcome FlamingPsycho glad you could join early in the roleplay))
Suddenly as they were talking and Lilliath was no where to be found the alarm blared and the maze doors started to close....with Lilliath inside...
Within an instant Achilleus knew what was happening. With nothing in his hands he made a flat out sprint for the closing gate. He made it to the gate and began to slide through the narrow opening, he knew somehow that Lilliath was inside the maze. Achilleus realized he wasn’t going to make it, he would be crushed, he was already feeling clotrophobic. With no other options Achilleus turned and dove backwards out of the closing gate and back into the field. As the gates closed, he caught a glimpse of a small girl running. Lilliath. The doors closed and he heard a scream.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((I had to make a new profile guys))

Foxy walked to a tree and sat down

((Humans only))
Suddenly the grievers climbed the walls and ran away from the door because they don’t like the sound of the door.

((Has anyone seen Maze runner))
((Me))
Achilleus paced the field cursing. He had to get to her somehow. The little idiot probably didn’t bring any food either. Achilleus went to the wall and began to search for a good place to
Climb. He found several goods holds and hoisted himself up, he climbed up a few more feet but discovered no more hand holds and was forced to climb down. Achilleus swept up a spear and threw it has hard as he could, imbedding the blade more than halfway into a tree. He stalked off and sat down next to the door, as soon as it was open he was going in.
Foxy was yelling in the maze

((Foxy why are you in the maze?))
It was about midnight and the greivers were hunting for food...

Justin Bergotta wrote:
((Humans only))
Suddenly the grievers climbed the walls and ran away from the door because they don’t like the sound of the door.

((Has anyone seen Maze runner))
((yup i have also have all the books , but i am reading them again for this rp))

Liliath tried to attack the Grievers with the spear , but it didn't work so Liliath kicked against them so they would fall on the ground "Stupid things die!"but the griever stood back up , and simply continued chasing Liliath . Liliath sighed and started crying well she kept kicking the Griver and manged to jump on another wall
((Sorry, she's outside of the maze))
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra sat against her bed with wide eyes "I..It was my fault..." She put her hands to her face and began to cry "D..DAMMIT!" she grabbed her machete in anger and start hacking away at a tree
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew walked towards a building, rather confused. His head hurt, and his muscles also felt quite fuzzy. He staggered, his path wavering.

The grievers kept comeing at her again and again until they suddenly stopped and ran away into darkness...It was the next morning, the doors opened
Achilleus was ready. As soon as the door opened he ran into the maze spear in hand. He jogged through the constant twists and turns, as he rounded a bend he saw Lilliath, her back was towards him. “Lilliath!”

"Are they really gone ?"she asked turning to him "My head hurts."
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra stood by the open doors waiting for them. to come back
A wave of relief passed over Achilleus. “Cmon, he grabbed her and and quickly led her through the maze. 45 minutes later they jogged onto the field and out of the maze. Achilleus saw Petra by the door and gave her a nod. He stopped and turned to Lilliath, “what did you see in there, you need to tell us everything you remember”

"No it was awful." she said refusing to awnser "My head hurts."she repeat again

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus