Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Achilleus smirked, “and don’t come begging to me for help when the monsters come knocking. Now go bother someone else, I have some important napping to do.”
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra took one final look at him before walking away "Damn this place.."
Lilliath (played anonymously)

Liliath giggled and repeat Petra her voice and followed Petra
Achilleus cracked on eye open and watched the girl leave with the other in toe. A few minutes later he got up to stretch his legs, as he walked Achilleus scanned the walls looking for a way out, maybe he could climb? No, he ruled that out, the walls were too tall, not enough hand holds.
Achilleus continued to ponder this issu as he walked. With nothing else to do he decided to practice with his spear, he knew he was already proficient with it and with one flick could end someone’s life but it gave him something to do.
As evening began to take over, Achilleus gathered sticks and leaves and propped them up on a fallen log, forming an improvised shelter. With one last glance at the other survivors, Achilleus shimmied into his shelter and fell asleep. Achilleus wondered if he would ever get out, of course he would, he was a survivor, he had been through worse and would get through this.

Petra sat against a tree and sighed quietly "Hm..How am i going to get out" with that said she slowly closed her eyes and got to sleep
Achilleus awoke in the night to inhuman screams echoing over the wall, he tensed, gripping his spear, the noises died off and he drifted back into a troubled sleep.
Achilleus awoke the next morning and found the girl named Petra asleep under a tree, he smirked and tossed an energy bar at her face “morning sunshine, Up and at em, we’ve got work to do.”

Feeling something hit her face she woke up and stared at the man "Hm okay" she began to eat the energy bar
“Look, we probably aren’t going anywhere anytime soon so we need to get settled. First we need to get some shelters built up and a fire. Second we need weapons, I heard some weird noises last night and I don’t want to meet any of the things that made them without being properly armed” Achilleus walked away and began to sharpen his spear on a rock. It was gonna be along day.

"Huh?" Petra got up and grabbed his shoulder softly"W.What? You heard something, what did it sound like?" She looked at him and removed her hand
Achilleus tensed when she touched his shoulder, the patchwork of scars that crisscrossed his bodies had taught him to be wary. “I heard them last night, there’s something outside those walls and it ain’t pretty, I can’t even describe it, but it wasnt human thats all I know.” He looked over his shoulder and into her eyes and was suddenly vaguely self conscious, his mutilated ear and the constant fighting had not been kind to his appearance despite being only 20.

Petra looks away and sighs "Guess this place is as worse as i expected" She looks back at him smiles "Okay let's get to work"
“Yeah” Achilleus got up an moved off. He began to gather sticks and piling them up to make a shelter. Once he had gathered enough he moved off for a rest. Have you ever fought before?” He asked as he walked up behind Petra
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Justin observed the behavior between the people from the one-sided window and wrote down what they were saying.

Petra looked in the box of supplies as she glanced "Yeah a bit..." She down as she reached deeper "AH! Geez!" she said as she pulled out her hand, blood dripping from her finger "The hell" She quickly reached the handle of something and pulled it out, revealing the sharp machete "Hm..this could be perfect for cutting down trees
Achilleus snorted as he turned to see Petra nursing her injured hand. “I leave you alone for 30 seconds and you manage to hurt yourself” he raised his eyes brows. Achilleus nodded towards the machete “good fighting weapon, doesn’t take much skill, just swing and repeat.”
Achilleus felt strange, he knew that there were only a few people with him but he felt like he was being watched. He shook off the feeling and went to building the shelters.
After 4 hours Achilleus was drenched in sweat but had finished the shelters, he walked over to Petra and pointed out one of them “that ones yours” with that Achilleus crawled into his shelter and crashed out asleep.

Petra stopped and looked at him, she sighed and gripped the machete "I need to put in my contribution if i want to survive" She walked to a tree and started hacking into the bottom of it

“And were am I supposed to sleep.” Liliath said irritated and kinda sleepy since she had sleeped on the ground

Petra looked at her "You can take my bed. for the night I'm still working" She said with a bright smile as she continued to chop at the tree

“No that’s not fair it’s your bed .”
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Suddenly a loud alarm sounded and the maze doors were shaking. After 2 minutes of alarm and shaking, the doors closed slowly still making a very loud noise. The doors were closed for tonight and will open in the morning for people to run and try to escape (not possible until you get the key and Ill tell you when that is, Like I said Its based off the maze runner exept not scripted)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus