Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra got up slowly as she rubbed her forehead, she placed a hand on her chest and limped towards Lilliath, dragging her out the gates of the wall before she collapsed on the grass, her slash was bad and all but hitting into to the wall was the true pain she felt, blood flowed out her body slowly as she laid on the grass
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy was limping over to them before she fell down on to her wound
Callus (played by Goober)

Cal cursed, yanking the knife out of its head. Cal sprinted back towards the exit. Cal jumped through, tumbling in the grass.

Foxy would weakly look up at them. She was losing too much of her blood from the wound on her chest.
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Is everyone near the elevator?))

((Idk lol))

((Sort off?))

If anything, Petra knew it was too early to die, she managed to get herself to her feet with her remaining strength and limped slowly to the bag of supplies, falling in front off it as well as knocking it over, in there she found some bandages. quickly wrapping them around her wounds, as she sighed quietly

"What about me?" Foxy weakly asked Petra. She tried to stand up but she couldn't.

Petra tossed the roll of bandage to the girl and groaned, looking up at the sky

((Ok when everyone is healed I will get my character in :)))

Foxy would wrap the bandages around her chest and she weakly crawled over to Petra
Lilliath (played anonymously)

Liliath seemed to be more relax then usual , she sleeped peacefully she wa snot dead , but her wound was still bleeding

Foxy would crawl back to her and she started to wrap her wound up with the rest of the bandages she had on her

((Why is everyone hurt XD))

((Fought a griever))

((Lol))
Achilleus moved toward Petra, “what the hell happened in there.” He had fallen asleep and instantly knew it was a mistake. He should have been there to help. Achilleus cursed himself, and addressed Petra “are you ok?”

Foxy would weakly stand up and limped twords them both. "We all were attack by a creature, it got me good in the chest" She said to Achilleus

((Goober who are you?))

((Oh I asked earlier and someone said you would be okay with it and to just join))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus