Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra crawled underneath the belly of the beast like Achilleus did and slashed it a couple of times, blood of the beast pouring down on her. "Ew Damn.."
Lilliath (played anonymously)

“Petra , he is not going to die?” She asked shaking Achilleus
A fresh wave of blood gushed out of Achilleus’s chest wound as Lilliath shook him. Achilleus moaned.

“He is dying !” She yelled panicking “Petra I don’t want him to die do something!”
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Lilliath wrote:
((About the banish thing their are not many people so I think the rules are not made yet ))
((Correct!))
((I may have one of my characters put in just for fun but the thing he does is spy on you guys))

Justin Bergotta wrote:
Lilliath wrote:
((About the banish thing their are not many people so I think the rules are not made yet ))
((Correct!))
((I may have one of my characters put in just for fun but the thing he does is spy on you guys))

((Yes that idea is fun))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy would walk over to them she was a fox

((Are animals creatures also allowed ? I have nothing against it ))

((Idk bc it's the only charcter that I can play as))
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

After killing the creature, she stopped and looked at Achilleus, she sighed and sat down in front of him "Achilleus, hey..stay focused on me" She smiled and looked down "Just stay focused...the gates will open soon." Then the thought rushed through her head 'No he can't die, I-I have too..' she looked back up at him, pressing her lips against his, getting the awful taste of blood on her tongue but she didn't care

“Yes stay focused , if u die you can’t see me doing crazy stuff.”

Foxy was sitting on the tree, watching the other people
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Everyone come to the elevator))

Foxy heads to the elevator
Justin Bergotta wrote:
((Everyone come to the elevator))
((I’m not capable of getting to the elevator currently lol, someone is gonna have to drag me))

((Lol))
Achilleus groaned. It hurt to breathe. He could no longer hear the sounds of battle, was he dead? He didn’t know, he managed to crack his eyes open, the light hurt and made them water. Achilleus saw Petra’s face, wondered how she got there, where was he? Once again he blacked out.
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew staggered unsteadily towards the others, collapsing suddenly. Blood dripped from his side, splashing to the ground.

“Let me do this .” She said a pushed Petra to the side and tried to drag Achilleus out the maze
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew watched the other three, slowly lumbering to his feet again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus