Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
Foxy started to walk around, trying to find the way out of the giant maze.
(You supposed to start in the field that’s surrounded by the maze :/ I think cloud sends knew people and supplies up through an elevator on the field. But starting there works too just watch out for the monsters in the maze at night)
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra in a small grass patch and watches the stars, sighing to herself "...Where even is home..?"
Lilliath (played anonymously)

"A place were you and i won't go anymor ebecause we are here."
Achilleus awoke as the sun began to crest the walls. He was up and moving soon after, grabbing food and water. He repacked his bag and grabbed his spears. He had slept through the opening of the maze surprisingly. With a glance towards Petra and Lilliath Achilleus jogged through the open gate.
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Who wants to get stuck in the maze? Take your pick or I’ll pick you randomly, don’t worry you will live))
((I'll do it))
Justin Bergotta wrote:
((Who wants to get stuck in the maze? Take your pick or I’ll pick you randomly, don’t worry you will live))
(I’m already in the maze right now so I guess I’ll do it, plus I’m the best fighter out of our little group so id probably have the best chance at surviving if we are being realistic)

“Petra , Sorry I was a bit rude to you.”

“I am just upset .”

((DING DING DING TIMES UP and I'm choosing..........Lilliath or Petra, Sorry Achilleus you are too powerful.....))
((It would be amazing if Lilliath went because shes going to survive and make her stronger as a person))
Justin Bergotta wrote:
((DING DING DING TIMES UP and I'm choosing..........Lilliath or Petra, Sorry Achilleus you are too powerful.....))
((It would be amazing if Lilliath went because shes going to survive and make her stronger as a person))
Yeah that’s good, it’ll give us some content to RP off of too cuz currently it’s “I sit on the ground” and “I’m still sitting on the ground” not much interesting stuff is happening lol

((Yes for Lilliath, No for Petra))

Justin Bergotta wrote:
((Yes for Lilliath, No for Petra))
((Ok , haha ,so will Lily just been there , or does she haves to go herself ))

((Or we could both go into the maze?))

((Then it no fun, Lilliath could like wonder in the maze and get lost or something, Its your character I can’t control it all I control is how the game plays out based on your decision))

Justin Bergotta wrote:
((Then it no fun, Lilliath could like wonder in the maze and get lost or something, Its your character I can’t control it all I control is how the game plays out based on your decision))

((Ok))

“You know , what I am going to do , I will go in that stupid maze , i will get us out.” (I don’t know the English word for grieves so I will use the Dutch name Grievers)

Liliath grapped a spear and runned inside “Oh hell no.”

((Thats how to spell it :), is anyone else in the maze?))

Petra looked at her "Lilliath What are you doing!?" She got up
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew opened his eyes, looking around. He sighed, sitting up and rubbing his upper arm. He was sprawled in a thicket against the walls of the maze. He could hear others, but the bushes successfully covered him. What was going on?

The guy didn't know. He was just...very, very confused. And even a little bit scared.
Achilleus exited the maze, it had been a long day of searching and he had found, literally nothing. He walked to Petra and immediately noticed something was wrong. “Where’s Lilliath, doesn’t she normally follow you around?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus