Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra watched him and sighed and walked to the tree she was chopping last night, resuming the job with her machete
Lilliath (played anonymously)

“No watch out!” Liliath yelled and jumped out “You don’t like me , right?”
Foxy was badly injured from a fight. She was yelling for any help. She was also crying in pain as well.
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Foxy did you ask to join?))
((I forgot, sorry :(, and do you think I can join as well? If that's okay with you Cloud.))
Achilleus jogged into the exit, he quickly realized that out side the wall was a massive maze. He made sure to note which ways he turned...left..left..right turn...deadend..backtrack. This repeated for several hours. Finally drenched in sweat Achilleus sat down to eat. He kept searching for another hour before heading back to the exit. Achilleus turned the corner and walked back onto the field. He saw Petra and the girl and walked up to them. “Nothin, it’s a giant maze, everywhere I turned it was a deadend or more maze, I couldn’t find a exit. I’ll try again tomorrow.”
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
((I forgot, sorry :(, and do you think I can join as well? If that's okay with you Cloud.))
(If you do join I’m not sure why you would be injured lol, we are currently stuck in a field surrounded by a maze, not much to fight unless you are waging war on the trees heh)

Petra looked at the girl and then at Achilleus, Sighing she soon spoke "Guess this is our home for now...And no i don't hate you Lilliath, sorry if it seems like that" She slowly turned and went to the shelter and sat in her bed
Achilleus glanced at Petra “Eat something, you need to keep your strength up” he turned and walked off and gathered sticks. Several minutes later Achilleus had build a small fire and was attempting to light it via rubbing sticks together. An hour later after constant cursing and frustration he stalked off having achieved nothing.

Petra looked up at the ceiling of shelter whilst eating a apple, lost in deep thought "Hm.."

Liliath decide to follow them “Well uhm I am Liliath and I ..” she sighed “And I like cookies!” She said introducing herself again “And I wanna go home.”

(Yeah you can join but for future people who want to join Make sure to ask first or I'll be confused and He has a point, Why are were you hurt XD)
Achilleus glances at Lilliath and decided to ignore her. He walked back to the fire and continued to try to start it. While he did this Achilleus lost himself deep in thought.

Petra got up and stretched with a loud yawn "Geez.." She looked over towards Achilleus and Lilliath

Liliath sighed “Heloooooooooo!” She felt ignored and already lonely , “you fon’t hate me but I hate you.” She said to Petra , she was upset “Go to that stupid boyfriend of you!” She pointed to Achilleus
Achilleus heard Lilliath yelling and turned around. He shook his head and laughed. Night was approaching and they all had had a long day. Achilleus bid Petra goodnight and crawled into his shelter. He would go into the maze again tomorrow, he would find a way out and he would escape with Petra and Lilliath. He briefly wondered what would happen if he stayed overnight in the maze, it would give him more time to search for an exit, and why not? Achilleus drifted off to sleep to thoughts of escaping.
Justin Bergotta wrote:
(Yeah you can join but for future people who want to join Make sure to ask first or I'll be confused and He has a point, Why are were you hurt XD)
(Lol and for her character she needs to change to human for this RP unless we are allowing magical foxes in which I’m cool with haha)

((Yeah, its humans only))
The same alarm sounded through the air loud and annoying as the doors shook and started to close slowly.

((By the way, You could stay over night in the maze if you wanted but you have to deal with grivers))
((I'm able to join))
Foxy started to walk around, trying to find the way out of the giant maze.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus