Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

The alarm blared. Within seconds Achilleus was up and moving, spear in hand. He found Petra and the other girl first, “what the hell is going on” the alarm cut out and all was quiet once again. “This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder.”
For the rest of the night Achilleus stood guard out front of the shelters.
Lilliath (played anonymously)

"I don't know."

Liliath coverd her ears and start crying
Achilleus stood guard till morning. Nothing else had happened during the night.
As light began to crest the walls he ate breakfast fast and began to train with his spear, willing the drowsiness away.
Once again without notice the alarm began to Blair and the walls moved. Achilleus dropped to a crouch, tensed and ready for a fight. Several seconds later the walls stopped moving and now contained a massive doorway on the far side of the field leading into the walls. “This could be our way out...”
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra woke up straight away after hearing the same alarm, she gripped her machete and ate some cereal, soon she noticed Achilleus crouching and staring at now open gate "Hey!" She slowly walked over to him, sitting beside him "This place is quite something huh?"

“I don’t like al this noise.” Lilian said still crying well she walked to Petra to sit next to her “I am scared.”

"Hm, it seems like that's the alarm to the door, daytime it opens, nightime it closes.." Petra looked at the girl, feeling a pinch of guilt hit her she wrapped an arm around her, softly embracing her "It'll be okay"

“No it won’t , look where we are , locked from the normal world , I wanna go home , I wanna now who we are , who you are !”

"Knock it off will you, me and Achilleus will search the place for an exit" Petra looked at her with a determined expression "we'll get you home"

“But were is home?” She said soft and walked away

Petra froze and stared at her, soon she put her head into as tears streamed down her cheeks "D..Dammit.."
Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(6 am) The doors made a shaking noise but no alarm and started to open revealing the beginning of a almost-never-ending maze.

Suddenly another alarm blazed the air but not as loud but just as annoying but its wasn’t the doors...It was the elevator, In the elevator was a month worth of supplies, it consisted of food, water sorces, and live stock, along with melee weapons (no guns)
Achilleus found a backpack among the supplies, he began to stock it with food and water. From the newly arrived supplies he found a modern spear, he strapped it to his pack along with a hunting knife. Achilleus walked up to Petra “I’m going out the doorway, you need to stay here with the other girl and keep her safe, if I find a way out I’ll come back for you” Achilleus nodded at her, grabbed his spear, and began to walk toward the gate.

Petra looked up at him and shook her head "N.No I'm coming with you... we seem to be the most capable so we need to work together" she got up and went to the supplies, grabbing a canteen of fresh water

((Remember you can get stuck in the maze over night then its up to me if you live >:) also, Don’t try to go into the elevator when It goes back down because to will be either killed when you get down or cut in half, but if you stand on it, it will not go down))
“No, We need to find a way out and we can’t leave the other girl, I need you to stay here, If both of us don’t come back then she’ll be alone and we both know she won’t survive. Besides, I’m the best fighter here, I can handle myself and I have enough supplies to survive for a while.” Achilleus looked into her eyes. “Please.”

Petra sighed and closed her eyes "Ugh fine.." She quickly pulled him into a hug and looked away "Please...be safe and get back before sundown
Achilleus hugged her back before stepping back and giving her a lazy salute “Yes Sir”. With that Achilleus laughed, turned, and jogged into through the doorway.

Liliath had hide herself in a tree , upserving the situation , she was still crying so the tears dropped on the ground

((By the wayy if you haven’t seen maze runner
All your memories are wiped))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus