Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Artist in a creative slump [Requests]

Umbrie Aniri. a cute short, petite, small statured fae who spends most of her time in human guise posing as a weeb in gothic lolita attire and downplays her maturity as a survival tactic. Umbrie is pale as ivory and smooth as marble or porcelain with long silken black hair and deep blue eyes with rather expressive oversized pupils,

Umbrie loves her kneesocks and thighsocks too much, usually wears some kind of hair ribbon or hair band, but usually not hats, and usually dresses the age she acts, wearing either gothic lolita fashion or the attire an anime geek would assume a high school student to wear. she typically wears an undershirt under most of her dresses to cover her small chest for modesties sake, her weapon of choice is usually a dagger or any object that can be used as one, or unarmed attacks, and she acts very cheerful and is more the talkative type. so she rarely fights except when required to.

her pupils not only grant her riddick style low light imaging based nightvision, but they also seem to be extremely expressive, expanding with joy and contracting with frustration. low light imaging is not the same as infared.

Umbrie wears a lot of black, typically with lighter cool colors like sky blue, mint green, tangerine, or lavender as a secondary color.
CherryWine Topic Starter

Oohoooo boy, been a while hasn't it? Sorry to everyone who put in a request and has been waiting for so long for a character drawing, life has been kicking me in the butt these past few months and has barely given me any time to sit down and draw. But now that everything has calmed down a little all of your drawings should still be coming, I'll make sure to get them all done very soon!~
CherryWine Topic Starter

Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Maybe Florence?
Aaaaand here she is in all her glory! I hope I did her justice because I really loved her design and it was a lot of fun to work with! Here's the coloured sketch and line art versions. I've done her girl version for now, but if I have the time I'll definitely give the boy version a go.~

pcsUOGg.pngP28gfsK.png

If you would like anything changed, don't be afraid to let me know! <3
Omg Florence is perfect and I love her thanks so much.
RimCaster

Wow that's nice piece of art.

If it wouldn't be a trouble could you draw August.
Suzanna Hammond (played anonymously)

From what I've seen I really love your art style! I too consider myself an 'artist' but I have a little trouble with people.

Anyways, if you accept anonymous characters and would like, I would love something of Suzie here. She has a bunch of pictures on her page as reference. Thanks even if you don't get to her :)
Ruby Hearth (played by Gab)

*double and triple checks the beginning post to make sure these are open so she doesn't make the mistake of commenting on a closed post again*

I have to say, your art style is amazing! If it isn't too much trouble, could you draw Ruby? I've got some drawing references of both her casual and show outfit, so feel free to draw her in whichever you'd prefer! Thanks so much for this!
I know you have a bunch to do, so no pressure - but I'd love to see your rendition of Vanessa; she's a phantom character! There's an art piece I had commissioned for her as reference on her page and plenty of details. ^-^
Aw man. Id love to have my character Runefaldo done. No clue if your still takin requests but man that be super amazing if you did him.
Kate (played by NortherStar)

If you're still doing requests I'd love to see how you'd draw kate. I dont mind when you get done or if you wont do her I understand!

She has sapphire blue eyes. Her hair is brown and curly. It goes to about where her waist would be. She has a small yet noticable scar on her left cheek. It's a battle wound. She usually wears a black tank top and shorts that go to about the middle of her thigh so it doesnt show much skin.
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin as an old man needs some art. With or without his mask.
You'll find his Old Man incarnation under "History" in the "future" bit.
If you still are doing requests , then i was wondering if you can draw Vanity since they have more of a look description then any of my other oc's but if you want to do another character , you can.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Artist in a creative slump [Requests]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus