Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Hisoka flinched as he saw Tamaki appear as he was suddenly grabbed. He mentally cursed for jinxing himself into that. "Whoa! Whoa whoa! Buh... Buhh.. Wha.." he stuttered as he was dragged to the club. "Wait, I was just about to leave! My uncle is waiting for me!" he quickly made up an excuse as they neared the club.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

tamaki dragged Hisoka into the club room and sat him down in a chair " no worries. mori go find his uncle and tell him to go on ahead" ori senpai nodded and started for the door. just as tamaki sat Hisoka down seishin and the others came in. "boss what are you doing" the twins asked in unison. and tamiki smiled " im going to convince Hiskoa here to be our shy host."

Hisoka began to panic slightly, as Mori began to go tell his uncle to leave. "WHA?! But, I was supposed to go to the book store today!" he exclaimed before the other group came inside, as he saw the twins and Seishin enter. The teen gave the group a pleading look, as he whimpered quietly.

seishin smiled at hisoka and mouthed the words "im sorry". kaoru and hikaoru walked up to either side of Hisoka "sorry but we don't have the power to stop the boss, your on your own"

Hisoka whimpered and looked at Tamaki for one moment before curling up in the chair and trying to hide from everyone there. "What do you want from me?!"

tamki stood straight with proud face "i want you to be a host , here at my wonderfull kingdom of beauty". while tamaki tried to convince Hisoka to be a host , kyoya made his way over to seishin " excuse me but i have and offer for you" he said with a smile. Seishin on the other hand looked very bored " cut the crap , what do you want". kyoya let a small laugh pass through his lips " you are definitly not like most girls" he said and she crossed her arms " i try" she said and again he let a laugh pass. " well anyways ,i would like to ask you to be the official photographer for the host club".

"Kingdom... of beauty..." he said with a rather straight face as he stared at Tamaki. He remained silent for a moment as he looked to the twins with a 'are you serious?' kind of look. "And I'm not a beautiful person..."

the twins nodded " oh he's serious" the said as they sat on either handle of Hisokas chair. tamaki turned to HIsoka when he said he wasn't beautiful. " oh no no no , my dear frtiend you must take a look in the mirror, if you were not handsome i would not take you on as a host"

while tamaki continued to talk to hisoka kyoya and seishin continued there conversation " of course you would be paid for your services" kyoya said as he saw seishin's unsure face. she let a-long sigh out before speaking " fine , iv'e got nothing better to do"

"You've got to be kidding me." he mumbled. Hisoka gave Tamaki a look of disbelief. "...No. Neither am I cut out for entertaining girls." he sunk slightly. "I don't know how to deal with that kind of thing, I was home schooled, I read books and write stories, I'm NOT entertaining!" he began to blurt out excuses.

tamaki pointed a finger at Hisokas face " and that is exactly why women will find you entertaining, you shy and a bit of a loner and thats all because of a your past , being homeschooled alone must have been lonely." tamaki started to go on and rant about how Hisoka really would being entertaining " and that my friend is exactly why you should be a host"

As Tamaki suddenly pointed in his face, Hisoka flinched and hid his in his legs with a whine. He sat in silence for a while after Tamaki had finished explaining why he should be a host. "...Why do you want me so badly?" he asked as he peeked out.

tamaki put a hand to his chin " why you ask, of course its because i feel that you've got this spark about you". the twins both nodded " yea ,i know what you mean boss" hikaru said " i mean he made friends with sei so easily , she usually pushes everyone away"

He tensed when Tamaki put his hand to his chin, he wasn't really used to people touching him other then family. He blinked as Tamaki explained, unsure how they could tell he had this so called spark. Hisoka looked over at Seishin for a moment and back to Tamaki. "N-Now, hold on! I need to think about this. I recently started Kendo so, I don't know if this will interfere with it..." he looked away. "Neither do I know, how my parents and uncle will feel about this..." he next mumbled.

tamki smiled " theres no need to worry about kendo , mori sempai also does kendo and he still has time , and as for your family ,let kyoya handel that" he said with a wink. just as he spoke seishin and kyoya walked over.

Hisoka groaned, hiding his face once more. "There's no escaping is there..." he mumbled into the legs. He sighed. "How will you convince them?" he asked, though he somewhat doubted it would take much to convince them. His family had always tried to sign him up for clubs and schools. He managed to avoid it but his father finally smartened up and forced him to go to private school, that of which being Ouran and sign him up for Kendo.

"oh" kyoya started " i can be very persuasive if need be , plus all i need to tell them is it's the best way for you to get to know your classmates and to make friends" kyoya smiled devilishly , and tamaki spunaround " alright that settles it"

Hisoka felt nervous about this but seeing as he wasn't really given a choice now, he went along with it. He was soundly beaten. He looked around at the others, fiddling with the buttons on his jacket. Hisoka hoped this wouldn't turn into a disaster.

seishin walked over and sat ata table , she then pulled up her bag and pulled out a camera and a smaller bag. she unzipped the smaller bag and pulled out a lens for the camera. once the lens was carefully placed on the camera sei stood back up and walked back over to everyone. "okay im good to go". the tins looked at her " what , are you our photographer now" seishin simply nodded "wow , kyoya really is persuasive" they said standing up and walking around Hisoka's chair. "well your a host, no getting out of it so for today why not just observe everone today" Haruhi said as she walked up.

Hisoka unfolded his legs, sighing as he looked at Haruhi. "Yeah... I suppose." he rubbed his neck and looked around the room. "Who do you suggest I...'observe' today then." he asked Haruhi, still seeming a bit uncomfortable about all this and not really knowing what to do. His sister was never going to let him hear the end of it.

haruhi smiled " i think you've gone through enough torment today don't you , besides it takes a while to get used to the crazyness around here , although it doesn't seem to effect seishin" haruhi looked over at seishin as she spoke her last bit " hmm ... have you met my sister, she's always so energetic and happy , then my older brother has a major sister complex with me , even if he won't admit it, my entire family is crazier than any of these people". sei spoke withe a rather blank expressionless face. it was quiet odd how her personality changed so quickly so often.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus