Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Hisoka had to agree, she was a good singer. But like Yaya said, she is happier behind a camera then out on a stage. He looked to Tamaki and had once again thought that he was too dramatic for his own good. He didn't speak for the next while, since he would rather stay silent and listen.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

After a few more minuets sei called out "yaya come get breakfast" . Yaya immediantly got up and walked into the kitchen when sei called agian " the rest of you come to , i made enough for everyone". everyone now was a bit puzzled , at first seishin acted like she didn't notice them and now shes saying she's known they were there the entire time. All the memebers then walked into the kitchen to see sei with her head phones aroung her neck sitting at the table next to yaya. "some of you will have to sit over there at the island to eat" she looked up at everyone as they all looked a bit confused " what? , i layed out enough plates , now grab one and get some food"

Hisoka watched as Yaya went into the kitchen and rather wondered how Sei knew that they were there. Then again he figured maybe because Yaya had texted her to come downstairs before. He followed everyone into the kitchen and looked to the kitchen island, having rather sit there and letting others take their seats at the table. Sitting himself down at the island, he watched the other members for a minute, tiredly.

kaoru took the seat next to seishin and Hikaru sat across from him , tamaki sat at one end of the table opposite to Yaya , kyoya then took the seat next to Hikaru. Everyone else took seats at the island " okay so dig in guys" seisaid as she started to pile food onto her plate and eat it. Tamaki then looked around the house and asked "umm , if you don't mind my asking , why do you all live her in this commoner neighborhood and in sucha simple house". seishin looked at him a moment then at yaya then back at him " well our parents ere origiunally commoners , they only became famous by chance, so we were raised in the commoner lifestyle , no maids or butlers , just a house with our own daily chores"

Hisoka had observed the house and so far, it was cozy. Sure, his house was much bigger however he had never really been in a house like this before and he found that if he ever decided to live on his own, he'd probably consider a place like this. He listened to their conversations for a bit, leaning his face into the palm of his hand as he leaned on the island. Hisoka however didn't bother to get food. He wasn't hungry.

seishin quickly finnished her food and stood up " i'll be back in a few minuets" everyone looked at her and honey asked " where are you going" she looked at him and pointed upstairs " to take a shower , you guys got here so early that i didn't have a chance, and i crashed last night with out one" she then put her head phones back on and walked away and up stairs.

Hisoka nodded and said before she had put on her headphones. "Take your time..." he yawned, covering his mouth as he did and looked down at the island counter for a moment. "So how is this photo shoot going to work?" he sort of wondered because he had never done a photo shoot before.

tamaki looked over at him then at yaya " umm .. do you have any ideas" yaya put her spoon to her mouth " well you'll probably go to the back yard with her photography equipment and just do whatever pose she puts you in" she looked at everyone with a smile. She then opened then and looked at the clock "it should be about time they start" she said to herself just as the sound of very loud guitars, drums and a piano from in the basement followed by the sound a a guy singing. " right on schedule" yaya said to herself as she continued to eat.

Hisoka was on the verge of passing out when he was suddenly awakened by the sudden sound from the basement. He jumped slightly, eyes wide as he then realized that there was a band playing downstairs. "Who's downstairs?" he inquired.

yaya smiled "our beother , even though their a professional band they still practice in the basement like they used to do" yaya chuckled a bot as she finnished eating " well i guess i should go get dressed, you guys can hang around as much as you like , theres food in the fridge , and the remote for the tv and stareo are on the coffee table ,so please enjoy"

The teen nodded and looked about the room, in a rather bored manner. He sighed and leaned into his hand once more. He didn't even realize it as he had begun to slowly doze off once more.

soon after Hisoka dozed off seishin came down the stairs in a pair of black jeans and a gray T-shirt with a towel on her head "okay , i'll get the boys to move my stuff out to the back" seishin then walked over to a small intercom looking device and pressed the button " Hey Ko come up here and help me take my equipment to the back" she the then let go of the button and waited a mere 5 seconds before her brother came running up the stairs with three other guys " YES MA'AM" they all yelled and headed up stairs to get the euipment. " won't be long now" sei said as she rubbed her hair with the towel and sat down.

Hisoka jumped from his daze again, slightly agitated. Blinking, he kind of wondering how this photo shoot would turn out. He wasn't exactly a photogenic person. He was rather camera shy and usually didn't like pictures being taken of him, especially of how he looks now.

Within minuets of going upstairs ko and the other boys started coming down the stairs with large black cases in their arms and heading straight out to the backyard. "Hey ko, start setting up for me kay , i'll be out there in a few minuets okay." seishin called out as she stood from where she sat and walked to stairs just as ko gave a response " you got it , oh dear sister of mine." as for you all you can go ahead and head outside" she said as she looked at everyone for just a moment before starting up the staircase " i'll be out a soon as i blow dry my hair"

Hisoka nodded slowly and followed suit to the others as they would go outside. He sighed as he took in the sunlight, as painfully bright as it was. He couldn't help but yawn and stretch once more as he had waved lazily to Ko.

ko waved back as he and the boys set up the camera and the white drop hen ray called from the upstairs wndow " We won't need the lights so leav them in the cases". KO quickly smmled back " OKAY BOSS" he called just as she went back inside. a lttle bit later she came out side with her camera " okay , who's going first"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus