Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Hisoka leaned against the nearest pillar blinking. "I don't understand..." he looked confused as to as why Ko would hate the twins then again he was the youngest and he hadn't exactly been fussed over by his sister or anything like that. But the twins hadn't done anything that he knew of at least.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

tamaki looked at the twins then back at sei " wait why does he hate them". sei laughed a bit and looked at the twins then at tamaki "like i said my brother has a sister complex , so he doesn't like it when i hang around other guys , especially guys who used to have the most adorable crushes on me back in elementary school" the twins looked away in oposite directions as they bagan to blush. sei just continued on laughing

Hisoka smiled slightly, trying not to snicker. He turned from the group and decided to go get a drink. As he went to get a drink, he glanced at Mori and Honey. Mori in particular. Looking up at him, he waved silently with a shy smile. "S-So, Tamaki said you do Kendo?" he asked curiously.

mori nodded "yea" mori looked down at Hisoka a moment before asking " are you the new guy who joined yesterday"

Hisoka nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah. Hisoka Hino." he smiled slightly as he spoke shyly. "Tamaki said you could probably help with my kendo...although you don't have to, my father had signed me up for it..." he stuttered every few words, rather reluctantly.

mori placed a hand on Hisoka's head and rubbed his hair " sure" he said with a smile. back over where the others stood tamaki started laughing at the twins bashfulness, so they began talking about how he's shy infront of haruhi caousing seishin to laugh right along with them.

Hisoka looked up at Mori a moment and then smiled. "Awesome... Though, I'll let you know I've never done anything like it before really..." he paused, recalling just playing around with a wooden training sword in his room, almost knocking over a lamp. The teen peered over at the group that was laughing and teasing each other. He never thought he'd have made friends with people like this. Hisoka almost seemed to be staring off into space for a moment.

sei glanced over at hisoka as he seemed to be dazed " YO HISOKA , stop dozing off" she called to him just as she put hikaru in a head lock. "if you space out to much you'll miss something" sei smiled and let go of the struggleing hikaru. "alright , well i should be heading home now , guess ill see you guys on monday." sei turned and began to walk away when hikaru thought of something " hey sei wait , why not hold a host club photoshoot at your house" sei turned to look hikaoru "hah , why" hikaru smiled " well of course , so we all can see you , its been so long" rays expression droped to a non careing one " whatever come if you like" sei then walked out as the twins rejoiced.

(Sorry about that. I've been having internet problems for the last couple days.)

Hisoka snapped out of it, watching Seishin for a moment. He doubted he would miss anything in all honesty but as they spoke and the twins, suggested they all go over to Seishin's house, he mentally groaned. He was hoping he'd get to go home and read. "Photoshoot? Does that mean all of us are going?"

seishin looked back " not today , tommorow okay" the twins looked up at her with sparkles in their eyes "reeeaally?" they questioned. Seishin sighed and nodded " sure , i guess that means everyone is coming" she said as she looked back at everyone. tamaki stood proudly "of course! , it wouldn't be a proper photoshoot without all the members there". again seishin sighed and nodded " okay whatever" she then began to walk out " im going now" she called back as she walked into the hallway.

(its no problem)

Hisoka watched her go and sighed. He guessed he didn't have anything to do tomorrow. The teen turned and continued on to get a drink. He supposed he should probably get back sooner or later. He doubted his uncle wanted him gone for too long.

kyoya sighed as he shut his folder "alright , well i guess sin'ce there are no more guests and we have no real buisness today .. you can all go home" the twins cheered 'YAY WE GET TO SEE SEI TOMMOROW" over and over as they walked out of the room , honey rode on mori's back as he they left , kyoya then walked out calmly leaving only haruhi , tamaki and hisoka.

Hisoka turned as Kyoya told them they could leave. Stopping, he didn't bother to go get a drink. He'd be able to have on when he got home. He looked to Tamaki and Haruhi with a small shy smile. "I'd better get going then." he waved and began to make his way to the door.

haruhi smiled and waved back " i guess i should be getting home as well , see ya later tamaki-senpai" haruhi then walked out along side Hisoka , tamaki soon followed behind with that princly aura arround him attracting lot of attention from any girls still left in the halls.

Looking around the room for a moment, Hisoka had then followed Tamaki out, although he avoided the groups of people like they had the plague as soon as he left. Calling up his uncle, he had driven over to pick him up. Hisoka hurried to meet up with him and soon enough, Hisoka had arrived home, kicking off his shoes and taking off up the stairs. He could finally spend some quiet alone time, reading. Throwing open his door, he closed it gently behind him, smiling as he leaped into the massive bean bag chair at the foot of his bed, finally opening the book he had been itching to read. The teen slipped on his red framed glasses and dived into the pages. Though he wondered what was going to happen tomorrow. He had no idea how to be a Host and it didn't seem like he'd be able to escape it.

(onto the next morning around 10:00 )

tamaki had texted everyone early that morning for them to get ready for their photoshoot and now the members sat in tamaki's large car as they drove through a commoners neghborhood "um , hikaru kaoru , are you sure this is the right way" tamaki asked and the twins both nodded "positive". soon enough the car stopped infront of a two story old fashioned looking house , it looked very peacefull but it was unuselly small for a rich families home. tamaki again asked the twins "are you sure this is the right place" and again the twins nodded "positive boss , stop asking" they then walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.

A few moments later yaya opened the door with a sleepy look , she was dressed in a T-shirt and some fluffy shorts with house slippers on " huh .. what are you guys doing here" she asked as she leaned on the door frame. " oh wait" she said to her self as she rubbed her eyes "sei did say something about you guys coming over for some kind of shoot right ... well come on..iiinn" yaya then yawned out her last word as she gestured for the boys to come in and sit down

Hisoka yawned. As they'd arrive, Hisoka was close to falling asleep but had forced himself to stay awake. Getting out of the car as Yaya had invited them in, he sighed. "Way too early for this..." he mumbled, fiddling with his messy hair. On his way in, he waved to Yaya tiredly. "Good Morning." he said in his usual quiet tone.

yaya waved and closed the door once everyone was inside. She then walked over and sat down in cahir and wrapped herself up in a blanket. after being completly wrapped she pulled out her phone and texted someone " i just told sei to come down". honey looked at yaya ith a tilted head "why did you text her, is she here" yaya nodded " shes here , just when she in her room theres no way she can here you". suddenly the sound of a door opening and closing then footsteps on the stairs. Soon enough seishin came out of the halway witha pair of large headphones on , a pair of black froam glasses , her hair tied back and a pair of fuzzy shorts like yaya but in black and she also wore a tanktop. As she walked out of the hallway she yawned and started humming to whatever it as she was listening to. She then walked straight into the kitchen as if she didn't even notice everyone.

Hisoka stuffed his hands in his pockets before he saw Seishin come downstairs. He smiled a bit but yawned quietly. Staring at Seishin, he wondered how and why someone could blast music so loud on headphones that they wouldn't be able to hear anyone. Not to mention going deaf. Hisoka looked to the twins. "Should we try to get her attention...?"

the twins looked at each other than at yaya " i wouldn't do that" she said through a yawn " she's about to cook and this may be one of the few times you get to hear her sing. sure enough a few moments after seishin had walked into the kitchen the sound of bacon sizzleing could be heard followed by the sound of seishin singing lightly then gradually getting louder. " whoa" said the twins and honey "she sounds great" haruhi said with a smile. mori just gave a silent nod along side kyoya's , tamaki on the other hand was over welmed. " how can such a beautiful voice be hidden behind a camera , this should be shared with the world". yaya chuckled a bit " nah seishin's not into that kinda stuff , sure she may like to sing and play instruments , but i've never her seen her smile the way she does when she holding a camera or when shes catching a big wave for anything else."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus