Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy)

The bell chimed through out the grounds as students had begun walking to class. In the center of the grounds, stood a tall teen with dark brown hair and cool blue eyes. "So this is Ouran Academy? Nice... I wonder how this will turn out..." the teen pondered as he had been gazing up the large main hall in the center. He adjusted his plaid shirt and began to wander, past students. Man did he look out of place among all of the students right now. But after all he was having a look around the school while his dad spoke to the head master about him transferring here. Rubbing his neck, he sighed as he tried to avoid the strange looks he was getting from everyone he passed. He really hoped there wouldn't be any stuck up bullies here.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

seishin walked through the halls or the school , seemingly lost when she spotted a kid dressed rather oddly , but on the other hand , she was too. She wore a pair of boy like shorts and a tanktop , with a hoodie on top, she really looked like a boy if it wasn't for her long black hair she kept in a side ponytail. "hey" she called as the boy looked around almost as if he was lost too " hey wait up " she said as she walked a bit faster to catch up to him.
Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

He froze as soon as he heard someone calling after him, turning nervously, he gazed upon the girl who also seemed to be oddly dressed like him. "H-Hello..." he said, sticking one hand in his pocket and one hand behind his head, fiddling with his hair. Boy, did he feel nervous. He hoped he didn't look as nervous as he felt.

seishin walked up to him and sighed " you seem lost like i am , are you knew too" she questioned as her really expensive camera hung from her neck.

He nodded silently before replying. "Yeah...I am new." he said as he noticed the camera. "Transfer student, I assume?" he asked as he then stuck both hands in his jean pockets.

seishin slightly nodded " yea i am , i just moved back here from australia , and im a bit lost"she scratched the back of her head " and see wen i saw you looking like you were lost too i thought'maybe we could look around together" seishin stuck out on of her hands " the names seishin by the way , seishin harada"

Tilting his head slightly as she spoke, he chuckled nervously. He didn't expect that in all honesty. "Hisoka Hino." he said, shaking her hand gently. He looked ahead to the next building. "People are going inside now. Maybe there is someone around who could give us a tour?" he wondered aloud, tapping his own chin.

seishin nodded and dropped her hand " actually i was looking for some people , but couldnt find them , the thing is they don't know i was ccoming back because i wanted to suprise them" she let out anothe rlong sigh "i know what room they'll be in but i don't know how to get there" she began to scratch the back of her hand again as she thought , " well we could always ask where to go, i know my friends are supposed to be in some abandoned music room, so we can ask someone for directions"

"Abandoned music room, huh?" Hisoka chuckled. "Sounds a bit strange..." he muttered next as he then looked around to see if any students were passing by them. A small group of girls was soon walking by and he blinked before waving them over. "Excuse me!" The girls whispered a moment stopping and he lowered his hand slightly with a nervous smile. "We're looking for an abandoned music room?" he scratched his head as the girls looked to one another. He inspected the group of girls. Maybe one of them were one of her friends?

seishin watched hisoka for a moment as he waved the girls over. he looked very nervous and the girls looked kinda snobby so seishin dropped her face and walked up close to the girls with her hands on her hips " hey little miss.Barbie doll" she said with a mean face to the prettiest girl who did kinda look like a barbie " wheres the abandoned music room, im looking for some friends" the girl looked very suprised at the girl "ugh" she said " who do you think i am " she said very arogantly " you think a simple commoner like you can talk to me that way

Seishin began to chuckle a bit : i am no commoner , my name is seishin harada , doughter of utau harada and kasai harada , littlest sister to kotai harada. and who are you , wait i dont care , just tell me where i wanna go" seishin moved her hands from her hips to cross them across her chest just as the girl scoffed and pointed towards the main door " go through those doors up the stairs to the 3rd floor and it'll be you third door on the left"

seishin smiled "thank you , now was that so hard , well you should get going " the girls looked at the other two and they just walked away with out saying anything

Hisoka almost choked on his breath as he tried to hold back his laughing when she suddenly spoke to the girls like that. "Eh..uh..." he stuttered for a moment before clearing his throat when she returned to him. "That was... unexpected." he said as he put his hands back into his pockets. "Well I may as well tag along, I suppose...So third floor?" he asked.

seshin smiled sweetly and spun on her heel to face hisoka "mhmm thats what she said .so shall we" she spun back around and head for the door . she walked in and followed the directions the girl gave her until the two were standing infront of a large door " guess this is it" she said aloud as she opened the door. once open the smell of roses flooded into her nose causing her to breath deeply. she then walked into the room and looked around when a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes come up to here " why hello there princess , you must be a new guest , i've never seen you around" he said as he took her hand and tried to kiss it ,but she pulled it away giving him quiet a shock. " I'm looking for hikaoru and kaoru hitachin , are they in here.

the boy looked up at the girl in silence then slowly pointed to a table behind him where the two orange haired twins sat. she looked over and smiled. " finaly, i found them" she looked over then back at the boy " thatnk you" she said with a very sweet smile.

Hisoka had followed her up, at his slower pace, soon approaching her when she entered the room. He looked around and suddenly the scent of red roses hit him like a brick wall... But in that good kind of way. He observed the whole room and everyone in it as she had went over to a pair of ginger twins sat. "Uh... What is this place?" he muttered to himself, although a bit louder then he intended it to be.

seishin looked back just before she reached the twins and gestured for hisoka to come over. she then continued on to the twins, whom had not yet noticed her approaching untill she was right next to them holding up her camera " oh booys" she called playfully causing the two to look up just as she snappedd a picture. she looked down at the image on her screen " perfect she said as she looked back up at the twins with a smile. "um" said one of the twins " who are you, are you a guest"

Dispite the smile on seishin's face she had an anger vein buldge " what you don't recognize me, sure its been seven years but you'd think you'd remember the first person ever to tell you apart". the twins pause a moment then one stood up wide eyed " s...sei" he stuttered out and seshin nodded receiveing a large hug from both twins in return , causing all the members of the club to come up "I Can't believe it" the yelled in unison " its really you, but wait whos your friend" they said looking at hisoka " oh this is hisoka , we both wer lost so we decided to help each other"

Hisoka watched them fro a moment before jerking back a bit nervously when they asked about him. "Aah! I'm just a transfer student, having a look around is all..." he had unknowingly put his hands up about chest height, waving them back and forth nervously as his brow furrowed.

seishin put a hand on hisokas shoulder " hey calm down , they arn't gunna bite , theres no reason to be all flustered" seishin wore a very reassuring smile. " now will you two please tell me exactly what this is. is it some kind of club?" she asked looking back at the twins.

the twins looked at each other then back at seishin and Hisoka " well this is the host club" they said in unison " we entertain our guest when ever they need it any one is welcome especially pretty girls". "just like you my sweet water lily" said the boy with blonde hair as he came up to her again.

Hisoka flinched when she patted him on the shoulder, blinking several times as they explained what the purpose of this 'club' was. He paused about to say something before the blonde had appeared suddenly, causing him to flinch again slightly. As they finished their explanation, he stared at them for a moment with a blank expression. "Host club, eh?...So you wheel girls?" he eyes closed slightly and he gave them an odd look. The teen didn't seem all too familiar with things likes this.

"Exactly!" said the blonde haired boy "wait ... no... yes ...what we do here is provided entertainment through communication with gorgeous people such as myself" seishin looked at him and began to laugh a bit " wow so people actually come here, well i guess when you look around its all just love struck teen girls"

"um sei" one of the twins said "aren't you a teen girl .. oh wait i forgot your not a gi-" seishin was not about to let him finish that sentence instead she hit straight in the gut " what was the hikaru "n-nothing" he muttered out " i -i ... see you 've gott-ten stronger"

Hisoka tilted his head slightly, finding everything about this stuff rather unusual. After all he was home schooled. So this must've been like one of the stereotypes... He couldn't quite remember it though however. "Uuuhh..." Hisoka turned slightly. "I think I should get going..." he mumbled as he was about to leave.

just as hisoka started to turn the blonde guy got upclose to his face "hmmmm" he said with a hand om his chin. " kyoya , look closely ,i believe this boy has the makings of a host". seshin stood to the side arguing with hikaoru as kaoru tried to stop them. when she heard the blonde boy talk about hisoka being host material she looked over to him as she hel hikaru in a head lock". " you mean you want hisoka to join your club?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus