Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

"I agree. I do not really understand how you can deal with it though, Seishin." Hisoka blinked and mumbled once more. "I'm so glad my sister isn't like this..." he watched everyone for a minute and then stood up silently. "Excuse me." he said waving dismissively before heading to the washroom.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

kaoru watched as hisoka began to leave " hang on i'll go to I need to go" kaoru stood up and walked over to hisoka before looking back to hikaru " ill be right back kay" hikaru gave anodded and a "kay" in return. Hisoka and kaoru then walked out in silence and headed down the hall.

Hisoka turned slightly, waiting for Kaoru to catch up before the two left. As they walked he looked over at Kaoru a moment before looking straight on ahead. He had thought about bringing up that he saw him and Sei together but didn't bother. Though he wasn't too sure what he could talk about. He felt a bit awkward walking in silence.

kaoru continued on walking in silence with a very bored expression on his face "hey" he said " said told me about what you saw earlier"

Hisoka winced, suddenly rather frightened. "Uuh... Yeah." he looked to the floor hoping he wouldn't get hit or something. "I haven't told anyone, honest." the teen dug his hands into his pockets.

"good" kaoru said "but if you do , the one you should be worrying about is not me" the boys had finally made to the washroom where kaoru walked in and held the door open for Hisoka

"Y-Yeah... You are right." he had suddenly thought about how Seishin would probably beat him up. He smiled a little and mouthed a thank you as he walked in. "Honestly though, it doesn't surprise me." he said to Kaoru. "I mean how long were you friends for?"

kaoru thought a moment " well , we've known each other since before we were even born , our mothers are best friends and they got pregnant at the same time and would spend every minuet together, but when we where 8 her and her family moved away, so we technically haven't seen each other for 7 years , nothing other then phone calls and emails"

He nodded. "Wow. Hmm...couldn't imagine." he shrugged. "The years apart, I mean. My sister is often away but never for too long." he paused and stared at the wall. "Well. It's nice that she's back right?"

kaoru smiled as he let the door to the washroom shut " oh yea, its great " kaoru continued to smile , but then his face dropped "the one problem is , hikaoru also has the smae feelings i do for sei , and he doesn't know about us , nobody does"

Hisoka looked at Kaoru somewhat surprised. "Well other then me but, really? ... Think something bad might happen or...?" he wondered. Then a low hum came from Hisoka's pocket and he reached inside, taking out his phone, however waiting for Kaoru's answer before he went through his messages.

kaoru sighed " well , you see sei's mother may be my mothers best friend , but sei's older brother can't stand me and hikaru, and her dad and my dad don't get along, so we don't need a whole drama going on about this , so we keep it a secret , plus theres no telling how this would hurt hikaru" kaoru sighed again as he looked in the mirror "I hate lieing to my brother , but i really do like her, i still remember the day i fell for her"

Hisoka listened even though he really didn't know what to say to that. He looked down at his phone, smiling as Kaoru got to the happier part of his answer. "Nobody likes lying...Eventually it has to be said though. Who am I kidding though, I don't know much about this sort of thing..." Hisoka analyzed the message he'd been sent and his eyes widened. "Oh no." he looked up as he shut his phone with a nervous expression. "My sister's coming here to visit. I thought she had a tour! ...And my uncle told her that I was here with the club." he paced back and forth a bit as he muttered. "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no." over and over for a minute.

kaoru hopped up onto the bathroom counter " man calm down , it can't be that bad, besides you've got friends to help you now" kaoru smiled and looked at the pacing Hisoka.

Hisoka paused in his pacing and looked to Kaoru his expression softening a bit. "She's going to laugh...and tease. What's worse is she even knows her way around here!" he mumbled looking away as he got a reply from her. Looking to the floor, his hair falling over his face he whimpered and leaned against the counter. Hisoka fiddled with his hair out of habit as he replied, trying to get her to go away.

kaoru winked at Hisoka as he replyed to his sister " oh i wouldn't worry to much , there a few ladies who don't swoon at the boss'es touch, in fact i only know three , well four" he smiled again " and you've already met them all " one is yaya , the other is sei and the last one is a secret you'll have to find out on your own"

He blinked as he looked at Kaoru somewhat curious before sighing quietly. "I know. My sister's not like that but I just know she's going to embarrass me!" He texted furiously, fearing she'd already arrived.

There was a quiet knock on the Host Club's door, before it opened slowly. She peered in curiously before stepping in. She was a taller woman obviously not attending the school. Wearing a pair of white wash jeans and a yellow sweater, her dark brown curly hair fell over her shoulders as she turned her head about looking through out the room, with her bright blue eyed gaze. "Hello?" her voice rang out.

"AH" tamak's voice rang out " another fine princess has entered my kingdom" he said as he walked over to her gracefully and took her hand in one of his holding a rose out in the other "welcome" he said with a romantic smile and dazzling eyes.

"well we should head back" kaoru said as he hopped off the counter from where he sat and headed for the washroom door.

Hisoka nodded, beginning to follow Kaoru back.

The woman blinked looking rather confused for a moment before smiling. "My how very courteous. I haven't seen someone like this since I went here." She chuckled for a moment bowing slightly in greeting. "Hello. I was told that Hisoka was here?" she asked as she looked around the room a moment, seeing most of the other hosts who were in the club.

"im afraid he stepped out for a moment ,my princess" tamaki took a small bow " but, he shall return shortly so please fill free to take a seat and relax" again tamaki looked up at her with his signature heart melting eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus