Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Hisoka blinked and sighed. He couldn't escape them, he supposed. Gently, he put his lunch down on the table and sat down in the chair, Seishin had pushed out between Tamaki and Kyoya. He still got the feeling however, Tamaki was eventually going to start and try to make him apart of the club. "S-Sorry." he stuttered as he saw the other students, slowly got back to what they were doing. He sighed quietly in relief. He hated being stared at by people, it made him so uncomfortable.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

tamaki continued to look a bit off while he ate and seishin gave him and odd look , before turning to yaya who sat next to kyoya " you told them didn't you" yaya frooze just before she took a bite " uh yea , sorry" sei sighed and put down her spoon " no its okay they would find out eventually" the twins now looked very confused " what , would we find out" they said in unison . " that my left leg got bitten off by a shark and now i have a water proof mechanical leg with fake skin on it" sei spoke rather bluntly then took another simple bite of her food. silkence befell upon the group untill the twins yelled "WAHHH" again in unison. " will you to please shut up , its not that big a deal any more"

Hisoka watched the commotion as had began to eat his lunch slowly as he decided to pull out his notebook again, scribbling down into it. He tried to keep it hidden in his lap however, away from the sight of everyone. He didn't want to add to the commotion being made.

seishin sighed again as the twins continued on. she glanced at Hisoka but thought best not to ask what he ws doing. suddenly kyoya pulled out a large black binder " hey where did you get that , yaya!" yaya shook her head " it wasn't me , i swear". kyoya pushed up his glasses , you dropped this in the club room yesterday , i hope you don't mind but i took the liberty tolook through it a bit and may i say you have talent". sei snatched the binder back " actually i do mind ,these a pictures that are meant for my eyes and the eyes of just a few others". "pictures?" tamaki questioned.

Hisoka glanced up as he saw Seishin grabbing the binder and looked over at what was going on. "Pictures...? You're a photographer?" he asked, recalling that she had been carrying around a camera the other day.

seishin looked at Hisoka then at everyone when yaya spoke up " yep ray her is a pro with a camera , unlike the rest of the family. see our mother is a singer and actress , our father is a famous athlete gone actor and our older brother is the lead singer of a very popular band also an actor , and im a model in training , se here her heart lives for the waves of the sea and her camera. even though she's amazing at playing almost any intrsument you can think of , and shes got an amazing voi-" the entire time yaya was talking sei seemed to be getting very annoyed to the point she hit yaya on the top of her head " ow , that hurt sei" sei glared down at her sister then walked off. yaya watched her leave with her tongue sticking out , when she turnedd back around she saw that sei had left the binder " oh she left it"

Hisoka listened to Yaya, rather interested in hearing what she had to say before she was suddenly smacked and Seishin stormed off. He blinked as he looked after her. "What's up with her...?" he asked as he looked back at the black binder she had left. Slowly he dragged it over and opened it to look through the pictures. The pictures were better then he thought, he couldn't stop staring as he peered through the binder of pictures.

tamaki leaned over to see as ell as the twins " wow you were't kidding kyoya , these are great" tamaki said as hisoka turned the pages most of the picvture were of beautiful landscapes ranging from the australian out back to its beautifull coral reefs. " shes even got some under water shots" hikaru said as he gazed down at the pictures. As Hisoka turned the next page the picture suddenly went from landscapess to pictures of seishin , yaya and two tall guys. in the pictures sei seemed very friendly with the two boys. " oh i took those" yaya said pointing at the pictures " those two are haru and kaito , sei's best friends in australia" yaya picked up the binder and turned a few more pages " this one is the best one i ever took" she turned the binder back to show everyone a picture of haru and kaito holding sei in there arms. keito holding her legs and haru holding her upper body with her arms around harus neck. the three all wore there swimsuits as they where at the beach , and sei's in particular was very alluring. " whoa i didn't think sei would ever where something like that" hikaru said as he stared at the picture trying to burn the image into his head. kaoru just looked away , seemingly a little sad.

Hisoka blinked, tilting his head at the picture but smiling slightly before passing the book and leaning back in his chair. "Does she plan to get into that career?" he asked. He thought about it, she after all obviously has a talent and if she enjoys it she should get into it after all.

yaya shrugged as she closed the binder " i think she wants to , but my mother is against it" yaya sighed "our mother thinks show biz is all there is , anything elseis pointless and a waste of time, thats why im going to be a model" yaya picked up the binder and held it out to kaoru " would you mind taking this to sei kaoru" kaoru looked up at yaya as she winked. he gave her a smile and took the binder and walked away.

Hisoka soon finished his lunch as they had been speaking. He didn't understand how parents could do that to their children. Restricting them to a certain career path he meant. he was glad his parents didn't do such a thing. Hisoka looked around as he stood up. He wanted to go to the library. "I'm going to go. I'll see you guys later." he smiled slightly. He at least seemed to sort of be opening up a little bit to the others but he still preferred to sit and write alone. Picking up his tray, he began to make his way to the library.

Seishin sat on a bench just down the hall as kaoru came up to her and handed her the binder. He then immediantly started walking away when she grabbed his arm " wait , did .. did you look inside". kaoru didn't look at seishin he just slowly nodded his head . " kaoru" she started , "you know that they" kaoru turned around to face her " its okay .. you don't have to say anything , i get it". seishin's face was now a mixture of saddness and anger " if you get it then why do you look soo sad hmm" kaoru immediantly turned his head away and tried to change the subject "" i should probably get back l, hikaru will start to worry". no the only thing showing on seishins face was anger. She grabbed kaoru hand tight and looked in either direction before pulling him slightly out of view from anyone who may have been coming down the hallway. when seishin let go kaorus face was now as bright as a christmas tree, whatever seishin had done seemed to have worked really well.

The teen had just begun to walk down the hall as he then saw the encounter between Kaoru and Seishin. He blinked, taking a another route. He didn't want to bother them but he was curious. Hisoka stood in the shadow behind the wall, watching from the corner of his eye.

kaoru smiled so widely that you would think his face would crack " get it now" seishin asked and kaoru nodded " good now you really should be getting back , hikaoru really will get worried"kaoru pouted a bit "another?" he asked and seishin shook her head " not now , later if your a good boy" seishin smiled devilishly and patted kaoru's head he then alked of like a good little doggy. leaving seishin to smile and sit back down on the bench.

Hisoka blinked before he'd turn and begin making his way to the nearest library. He didn't want Kaoru to see him as he'd be walking back. Damn him, for being so curious all the time. Curiosity killed the cat. He continued walking as he begun to dive deeper into the notebook, scribbling down the story he'd been writing like a madman. Though in the back of his mind, he really hoped he wouldn't be bugged about anything right now, yet he had that foreign feeling, he never really felt before. The feeling for talking to others. Blinking as he paused in his writing, looking back down the hallway he'd been strolling down. He'd only stare for a couple moments before continuing on.

just as Hisoka came to a corner seishin came around it causing him to stop in his tracks "hey"she said as she passed him and continued on " oh yea Hisoka .. keep what you just saw a secret for now kay"

Hisoka froze, flinching as she'd 'woken' him up from his daze. "WHOA!" he exclaimed before she began to walk away. He looked after her, with a gulp. He nodded quickly and began to speed walk towards the library before the start of the next class.

(Time skip to later on in the day?)

(yep)

later that day seishin walked with haruhi and the twins toward the club room , she talked with haruhi the entire way yet stayed pretty close to kaoru.

Hisoka himself was on his way to leave the building, to head on home. He sighed as from a distance he saw Haruhi, Seishin and the twins walking along. Oh, he hoped Tamaki wasn't around. He was bound to get dragged somewhere otherwise. He continued on and began to search through jacket for his phone.

just as if Hisoka jinxed himself tamaki came around a corner " oh there you are , come come my good man"" tamaki said as he bowed and grabbed Hisokas arm and dragged him along to the club room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus