Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Hisoka looked around the class room. There were barely any students in there except for those who were already hanging around the seats they claimed. "Uhm.. I don't know. Maybe in the middle?" he shrugged as he walked in and took a seat in the middle where no one seemed to claim their seats. He hoped to god there weren't bullies who'd get on his case for this. He didn't really know what to say next, honestly. He wasn't exactly good at talking to people.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

yaya smiled and followed him over , she the sat in the desk right in front of him. just as she took her seat a familiar voice entered the room " oh kyoya , you just don't see the beauty in the mornings , hm .. oh what do we have here , look kyoya its our future host" tamiki walked over and sat in the seat right next to Hisoka kyoya taking the seat next to yaya. " its a pleasure to meet you again".

haruhi and seshin continued their conversation until the twins walked in and took their seats on either side of haruhi " um" said hikaru " sei , why are you wearing a boys uniform". sei looked up at hikaru with an arched eyebrow " can you see me wearing that yellow frilly dress , besides i did get the fitted so at least i don't look like i have a boys body. besides shouldn't you know your mother hemmed it for me" hikaru thought a moment as if picturing sei in the dress when he zoned out. sei then hit him on the head "stop fantasizing me in dresses "

Hisoka almost felt like he was going to have a heart attack when Tamaki referred to him as a future host. "Uh.. Uh, uhm." he fell silent after stuttering a couple moments. "Aah, Good morning...It's nice to see you again." he said shyly in front of the two, trying not to slump himself down in his chair and hide himself in his jacket. What were the odds that he'd be in the same class as them, he mentally noted.

Yaya glanced back noticing Hisoka's nervousness " you must be tamaki , the twins told me a lot about you" yaya smiled grabbing tamiki's attention to her beautiful face. Kyoya even bothered a glance at her pretty face ." I'm yasashi , but please just call me yaya" she said as she stuck a hand out to tamiki. "well" tamiki said taking her hand " its a pleasure princess yaya" tamaki bent down and tried to kiss yaya's hand but abruptly pulled it away " I'm sorry but you aren't my type ,in fact i can't stand guys who use their charms to get by in life. i want a boy with some brains" even though the words yaya said were somewhat cruel she spoke with a smile. Tamiki then started to sulk at her words .

Hisoka was a little surprised by Yaya's reaction to Tamaki, then turning to see Tamaki off sulking. He blinked and looked to Kyoya. He didn't seem too bad he supposed. "Uuuh..." he paused awkwardly as he had pulled out his notebook and pencil while looking over the situation. "OK then." he muttered and looked down at the notebook, seeming to write like crazy into the notebook. Hisoka almost didn't realize he was beginning to zone out.

yaya looked over at Hisoka as he started to zone out " earth to Hisoooka" she said as she poked the top of his head "watcha writing" she asked playfully

Hisoka jumped as he was poked. He slapped his notebook closed and blinked. Hisoka didn't intend for it to look like it was private, he just didn't like when anybody read his stories. "Huh? Oh. Just...stuff." he shrugged as he put it down.

yaya tilted her head " hmmmmmmm ... okay" she said and turned around seemingly leaving Hisoka alone , she was now focused on kyoya " hi , your kyoya right". Kyoya looked over at her and nodded "yes , kyoya otori" yaya thought a moment " oh like otori hospitals my sister stayed at one of your hospitals after the shark attack". when yaya said shark attack it caused tamaki to look up at her with wonder and concen , kyoya even looked interested.

Hisoka blinked. "Shark attack?" he was also interested now. He leaned back in his chair getting comfortable as he watched Yaya rather curiously.

yaya looked at all the boys " oh right i forgot , you guys don't know" she said with a little embarissment " well you see seishin was a surfer back in Australia and one day me her and our uncle and two of our friends .. well really sei's friends , but any way , we went out to surf but there were like no waves so we just started to chill and relax on our boards. thats when the most terrifying thing happened" yaya looked down at her lap as she clenched her fist.

Hisoka listened intently, his brow furrowed as he let Yaya tell the story. "What happened?" he asked quietly.

tamaki was now very into yaya's story and kyoya was writing the information down as yaya continued " honestly what happened next is kinda a blurr all i know is, haru , one of sei's friends yelled shark as the ater started to fill with blood. we started paddling as hard as we could untill we reached the shore that when i realized the blood belonged to me sister... i was so scaredthat i couldn't move" yaya sighed and tamaki asked "please go on" yaya nodded and continued " it was her left leg , everything from her foot up to right below her knew was gone. and all i could do was stare while my uncle wrapped up her leg and tied it trying to stop the bleeding. haru ran off to call the hospital and my uncle and sei's other fried kaito carried sei to the truck ... the amazing thing was , sei never once screamed out"

tamaki lookeed at yaya with a questionable look " but , when she came by the club room she walked fine like she had bothe legs " yaya nodded , well thats because she now has a robotic leg covered in fake skin so that it looks normal .. and the good thing is its water resistant so she can still surf."

The teen didn't know how to respond. He just sat there rather stunned by the story. He would've never been able to tell that this happened to Seishin. Feeling a bit bad now, he slumped in the chair slightly. The bell soon chimed and students had slowly begun to pour into class.

yaya turned around in her chair again when a thought came across her mind " oh " she said turning to the three again " but, even though this happened , you must not treat sei any diffrently , it took her three years to get her life back on track and i don't need you all screwing it up got it " tamaki nodded as he was just a bit scared kyoya also nodded but in a matter that showed he didn't care.

Hisoka nodded understandingly as he straightened himself up. The teacher had walked in next and class had begun.

*later on during lunch* seishin stood in the lunch line with the twins as yaya came in and jumped on her back " SEI" she yelled as tamaki , kyoya and Hisoka came up from behind her. tamaki couldn't help but stare at seishin's left leg. "hmmm" she said looking at tamaki "whats wrong with you" she said and tamaki became very flustered " uh .. oh um .. n-nothing"

Hisoka didn't know why he'd bothered to follow them into the cafeteria. He sighed as he parted from the group and went to get in line for his own lunch. Though mentally he couldn't help but think about what Yaya had told them about Seishin. He tried to push it out of his mind, he didn't exactly want an angry Yaya after him. The teen observed those around him as he waited in line. Most of the students had separated into cliches and formed their groups at the tables they sat at. Man, I don't think I'd fit in with anyone here... he thought to himself as he stuck his hands in his pockets.

seishin grabbed her lunchand alked past tamaki "man your weird" she said as she passedand took a seat. she then noticed Hisoka looking around "HEY HISOKA OVER HERE" she called to him with a smile.

As Hisoka picked up his lunch, he flinched as Sei called him over. Other students in the cafeteria had then looked between Sei and him and he shuddered. That familiar sinking feeling was coming back again and he thought he'd start pretend he didn't hear her... No he couldn't do that. He slowly turned around and waved with a small nervous smile before making his way over. Hisoka stood near them and blinked. "Hey..."

sei looked up at Hisoka "come on sit down" she said as she pushed out the chair in front of her with her left leg , the one that wasn't even real.the twins sat down on either side of her and tamaki and kyoya sat on either side of hisoka. " just ignore them" sei said as she took a bite of her food. " let them be, they're just a bunch of spoiled rich kids who don't have any real manners" sei then glanced up at hisoka " oh and Hisoka .. theres no need to worry, all of us here are your friends"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus