Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

"Yeah...It's OK. I just..." he stuttered and fell silently and continued speed walking towards the stairs. In his mind, he was already regretting letting his father sign him up for private school. He preferred the solitude of his room, writing short stories and playing horror games. "I'm sorry, I really should go." he almost whimpered.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

seishin walked just behind Hisoka " hey don't worry, i don't bite , neither does kaoru here" again seshin smiled warmly " so where is your dad at, is he here or is he at home"

"Sorry, I didn't mean that I just... I am not sure if can handle going here." he said, seeming to slow down a bit as he reached the stairs. "He's probably almost finished talking to the headmaster right now."

seishin followed Hisoka down the stairs " im sure you'll do fine , i mean if i can fit in and deall with all these girls im sure you can do it to"

He doubted that. "I'm sorry, but you probably don't know me well enough..." he mumbled to himself as he continued down the stairs and soon reached the doors outside. Hisoka stopped at the doors and would turn to Seishin. "Sorry. Go hang with your friends. If I don't get to my dad before he's done, he is probably going to have a cow. He doesn't like waiting." Hisoka turned slightly. "It was nice meeting you guys. Maybe I'll see you guys in school."

seishin tilted her head " im going to the principles office too , so i'll be sticking to you for a bit longer kay" seishin smiled sweetly and continued walking next to Hisoka.

Hisoka blinked. Well that was awkward. He looked to see if Kaoru was going to follow. "Oh... OK." he then opened the door to step outside.

seshin followed next to Hisoka , kaoru following behind " um kaoru were is the principles office" seishin asked rubbing her head. kaoru sighed and walked infront of the two " follow me"

Hisoka nodded, following Kaoru once more. However, he stayed silent as he usually was. As they walked along once again, his eyes wandered around the courtyard. He took in every detail and a small breath of the fresh air. Hisoka liked being outside, it was always refreshing and helped him relax a little.

Just as the two reached the principles office a tall man walked out with the principle " well it was great to meet you sir , i hope my sisters will be at home here ..oh heres one of them now ... SEI! COME HERE!" seishin let out a sigh and as she walked over to the man " Hisoka this is my Older brother kotai just call him ko" kotai looked a bit saddened " SEI! i've told call me onee-san"

Hisoka waved in greeting to Ko, with a small smile then looked to also see his father coming out of the office with the principle as well. "Ah, perfect timing my son. Come your mother is expecting us home soon." Hisoka looked almost like the clone of his father, other then his father was obviously taller and older and looked more suited for a proper business man. Hisoka smiled. "Alright." He turned to face those who he had accompanied. "Now, I must leave. Thank you for showing me around, Kaoru and It was nice to meet you all." he bowed slightly as he then turned to his father who was smiling warmly. The pair began to depart.

sei step forward a bit "hey hisoka" she called after him causing him to turn slightly " see you tommorow?" sh said as if she was asking a question.

Hisoka would turn and call back to her. "Sure!" he said with a smile before turning back to his father who smirked. "Make some new friends?" Hisoka sighed. "Too many..." he said as his father chuckled. "It's for your own good. We don't like seeing you all stuffed in your room, on your own. You got to have a bit of fun!" "But...I was having fun!" he exclaimed as his father shook his head as they reached the limo. "Are you? Are you really?" his father beamed at him as he stepped into the vehicle.

sei smiled as she watched Hisoka walk away. She then turned to face her brother as he handed her a bag " this is your uniform he said, i was able to make a deal with the principle, he says you don't have to wear the girls uniform" sei looked up at ko with a questionable expression " what?" she asked as she looked into the bag " oh , so im wearing a boys uniform..... cool" ko smiled knowing she would much rather wear the boys uniform than the puffy yellow monstrosity. " well lets get yaya and head home okay "seishin nodded and her and ko walked back to were sei had left yaya. " i think im going to like it here" she said as they walked.

Hisoka had gone home and sat in his room in relative peace. He enjoyed it so, sitting in his comfy chair, curled up and writing in one of his many notebooks he'd written in. He sighed as he got that small panicking feeling when he thought about going to school tomorrow. Hisoka sighed. At least he was going to be able to come home in relative peace. He soon decided to go to sleep.

The night passed by quickly and Hisoka had yawned. He hadn't as well as usual with the sudden change of things. He adjusted his tie and the jacket, huffing as he got out of the limo when he arrived at the academy. Gazing up on the large buildings he sighed as he began to walk towards his first class. He avoided most people in the halls, not wanting to draw attention. Actually now that he thought about it, he could probably just go to the library until it started. He shrugged, well the class was probably empty anyways. He continued walking until he reached the hallway near his class.

(quick question , what year is HIsoka , first second or third , cuz the twins , haruhi and Sei are all first years. tamiki jyoya and yaya are second years and mori and honey are third years)

sei shin stood at the gate in her boys uniform . all though she did have it fitted by the hitachin twins mother so now it shows off her curves and girlish figure. seishin ignored all the looks she got and instead gave looks right back untill she reached her class room.

(He could be any year I think, he was home schooled so he's learned most of what he knows was taught to him privately. He is 17 so what do you think?)

(17 i think would fit into 2nd year with tamiki yaya and kyoya , actually this gives tamiki a chance to convince HIsoka to be a host ^_^)

sei walked into her class room but nobody was there except haruhi " oh , hey .. your um haruhi right" she said as she walked over. Haruhi looked up and smiled " yea , you were in the club room yesterday , kaoru and hikaru kept going on and on about you yesterday after you left, seishin right?" seishin nodded as she looked down at haruhi " yea but just call me sei , everyone does" haruhi nodded " okay".

As Hisoka walked into his classroom Yaya came down the hall way "OH HISOKAAAA" she called as she speed walked up to him , in her yellow dress that had been altered to not have the shoulder puffs and its has been shortened with out the hip puff. " we're in the same class , lucky right" she smiled as she looked up at HIsoka.

(Alright :P)

The male flinched suddenly turning to see Yaya coming towards him. He turned and waved silently. "H-Hi..." he opened the door to the class room, allowing her to step inside. "Yeah, I guess so huh?" He smiled slightly, rather relieved that there was at least someone he'd already met in the class and wouldn't go through the same 'horror' he endured yesterday.

yaya smiled and walked in "where to sit , where to sit " she mumbled to her self a bit " Hisoka where do you wanna sit" again yaya smiled big and bright enough to light up the whole world

sei took the seat right infront of haruhi " say haruhi , your a girl right". Haruhi froze for a second then asked " h-how did you know that". Seishin laughed a bit " well normal people wouldn't be able to tell , but i have the keen sense for detail so nothing passes by me". haruhi smiled a bit "oh and don't worry i won't say anything ,if its a secret its a secret for a reason , all though i suspect it has something to do with that host club" again haruhi laughed a bit " yea your right , i broke a vase and this is my way of paying for it". this time it was seishin who laughed a bit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus