Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Hisoka froze, choking. "Wha?!" he gave them a look. He almost looked rather scared, I mean come on. They were people he hadn't known for more then 10 minutes and one wanted him to join a club that seemed rather ridiculous to him. He turned slightly towards them, kind of inching away. His nervousness was really showing about now. Hisoka probably looked like the most anti-social person in the school.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

As Hisoka back away he bumped into a large guy witha rather plan look on his face, though his large build made him seem almost scary. seiahin had finnaly let go of hikaru " okay but he doesn't even know you , a matter a fact i don't know any of you except the twins here what are your names"

the boy eith blonde hair straightened up and flips his hair "im tamiki , king of this club" the way he spoke almost made flowers bloom around him as if he was a god. " okay seishin said ignoring his god like aura what about the rest of you. the boy with slick black hair and glasses that tamiki had called kyoya spoke " my name is kyoya otori , this is takashi morinaga , but you may call him mori-senpai and this is mit-" kyoya was cut of by a small hyper bunny holding blonde boy " im mitskuni honeynozuka , but you can .cal me honey-senpai okay... oh oh and this is haru-chan" he said with a smileas he pulled over a guy with short brown hair and eyes to match "its actually just haruhi".

Hisoka flinched and almost leaped away when he had bumped into the male behind him. "Aah! Sorry! Sorry!" he said apologetically before he turned to listen to their introductions. As they finished introducing themselves he straightened up. "Uuh... Nice to meet you all?" He eyed Haruhi for a moment with a little suspicion but shrugged it off. Quirking his brow before rubbing his neck and playing with his hair. Habit. "Well, uhm... I'm Hisoka Hino." Oh boy was he itching to leave. There were so many people at once it made him feel like he was going to puke butterflies.

tamaki spun around " he even has the name of a host " kyoya , what is your opinion. kyoya pushed up his glasses a looked at hisoka then at tamaki " well we could use a shy type , a lot of girls like that type of guy" tamiki nodded in approval " alright mr. hino , mark my words , i will make you a host" tamiki pointed his finger right in Hisoka's face "um , i think its best if we get going ,kaoru would you mind showing us around a bit". seshin said as she noticed just how nervous Hisoka was. kaoru nodded " lets go then"

Hisoka was speechless and rather frightened now. What were they going to do to him?! Thank god, Seishin suggested that one of the twins show them around. He let out a quiet sigh of relief and followed Seishin and Kaoru.

seishin walked out of the club room Hisoka behind her kaoru infront " hey , you okay , you looked as if you were gunna be sick" she said as she lookd back at Hisoka.

"Eh?" he looked up from the floor to Seishin. "Oh... yeah. Sorry. I'm not used to so many people being around me or being fussed over." he shuddered and looked at Kaoru a second. "Is he always like that?" he asked hesitantly.

kaoru looked back " yea pretty much, he's the king of our host club so he acts like one" seishin nodded at kaoru " i see". She then turned her head back to face Hisoka " well what are you gunna do, are you gunna join"

"Oh god..." Hisoka almost immediately shook his head. "I'm not even a student here yet. I want to see what other clubs they have..." he shuddered. "That and I'm not cut out for entertaining people." he mumbled as they passed a couple groups of people, who seemed to stare at the trio.

seishin glared at the girls as they passed by " well" she said after the girls were gone "i don't know if that king guy's gunna give up" seishin stretched a bit as she spoke. "oh he won't , not untill he gets what he wants" kaoru said looking back. "and sei what about you , the girl uniform doesn;t seem like something you'd wear". seishin sighed and made a gaging mmotion " they make me sick , which is why i as gunna ask your mother to fix it up a bit for me"

Hisoka suddenly got that sinking feeling and twitched a little with the realization he was probably not going to be left alone so easily. Shaking his head, he looked to Seishin as she spoke. "Hmm... Yeah I couldn't see you wearing that uniform and I've only known you for what 15 minutes?" he shrugged. It was obvious she wasn't one for the uniform. He wasn't really either but he'd just wear it how he wished to then. His phone the vibrated in his pocket. Hisoka reached into his pocket and looked at the message he received before texting back a small reply and looking at Kaoru. "How many libraries do they have?" he asked rather curious.

kaoru looked up at Hisoka " eh? 3 why". Seishin looked up at HIsoka as well when her phone also vibrated. She quickly read the message and texted the person back.

Hisoka shrugged. "Just wondering." he said as he gazed out the nearest window as they walked. "By the way, just got a text from my dad. I have a little while before, I have to go."

kaoru nodded " i see , hat about you sei" seishin looked at kaoru with a questionable look " your text , who was it " kaoru asked " oh , that was just yaya she told me her and ko just finished sighing us up , so now me and yaya are official members of ouran academy " just as seishin spoke a sweet voice came from down the hall ,calling seishin's name. Seishin let out a sigh just as a girl with curly black hair ,who was wearing a short black skirt and a purple tank-top jumped on her back. " hello yaya" sei said in a mono tone voice.

Blinking, he glanced down the hallway. "Yaya?" he wondered aloud as he looked at Seishin's reaction. "Sibling?" he asked.

Seishin nodded looking back at Hisoka " older sister , by a year...yaya wheres ko" yaya smiled and hopped off seishins back " oh he's still talking to the principle... hold on" yaya then gets up in kaoru's face " it can't be , i don't know which one you are , but omg how did the twins get so CUTE" yaya squealed out her last word as she spun around "oh" she said noticing Hisoka " and who might you be?" she asked also getting closer to him. Seishin then grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back " this is my new friend Hisoka , Hisoka this is my sister Yashashi , but you can just call her yaya".

"Hello. I'm Hisoka Hino. I just so happen to be transferring into the school today as well." he waved shyly, slumping slightly.

yaya looked at Hisoka with a tilted head "hmm" she thought a moment the squished HIsokas face between her hands tilting his head every which way " hmm , yep just as i thought" seishin quickly pulled yaya back again " what now" she asked and yaya replied "its just as i thought , hes very cute, he'll have plenty of girls fawning over him in no time".

Hisoka blushed a bit. "WHA?!" he exclaimed rather taken back by the sudden comment. Oh great, that was the last thing he needed. A bunch of girls fawning over him. "Uh... But..." he seemed flustered and suddenly turned. "I think, I'll go meet up with my dad now." he mumbled as he began to speed walk down the hall.

seshin looked at yaya " see what you did you made him uncomfortable"seshin grabbed kaoru's hand pulling him alng as the caught up to Hisoka " hey wait up a minuet" as Seishin and kaoru got closer seshin let go of his hand "im sorry about my sister she always does stuff like this , but ill tel you know she's 100 percent honest , she has never lied" seishin let a sweet smile grow on her face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus