Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Various Characters (played by beefy) Topic Starter

The woman didn't seem to fall for that, smiling gently as she approached a seat. "Thank you." She then pulled out her phone and sent Hisoka a small text.

As they'd walk down the hallway, Hisoka received the message and froze in his steps a moment. "Oh my god, she's already in the club room." he then began speed walking back to the room in panic. Damn, she moved fast. She must've been lying to him when she said that she was still in the car. As soon as Kaoru and him made it back, Hisoka would slowly open the door peeking inside.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

kaoru stood behind Hisoka as the two peered into the class room " here step back a bit". kaoru stepped forward a bit and waved kyoya over , just subtly enough to where he was the only one to notice. once kyoya made his way over to the door kaoru whispered something. kyoya thought a moment as he looked at tamaki then at hisoka then back at tamaki. he finally sighed and nodded his head " fine". Kyoya the walked to the center of the room and announced to everyone " im terribly sorry ladies , but it seems e will have to cut todays club activities short , please be careful on your way out" after kyoya spoke all the girls reluctantly stould up and walked out of the club room." there now eve if she laughs, it will only be infront of your friends who don't care about her opinions" kaoru said looking at Hisoka with a warm smile.

Hisoka blinked as the girls all began to leave and he looked at Kaoru, sighing in relief. "Thanks man." he smiled as he looked over at his sister. The woman turned as Kyoya had announced that they were cutting club activities short today. She wondering if she should get up or not. Pulling out her phone as most of the girls were now gone, she began to text Hisoka.

Hisoka saw her texting and figured she was going to text him to ask where he was. Slowly, he slipped into the room and approached her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hisoka and looked up. A wide smile came across her face as she stood up and almost leaped at Hisoka, the teen yelping as she did. "Hey, little brother!" she giggled. The woman stood at about the same height as Hisoka. "H-Hi, sis." he said hugging her back awkwardly.

sei sat down cleaning her lens watching the scene before her. "honey senpai , mori-senpai , its your turn for pictures" she said turning away from Hisoka and his sister and walking over to honey and mori. "OKAY! IM READY!" honey said very energetically as he climbed onto mori's back. sei then began to take photos from all diffrent angles.

Hisoka attempted to pull away from the hug but his sister then pinched his cheek gently. "Hey Mr. Loner. You should tell me about this club, uncle told me about." she gave her brother a cheeky grin and he tried to push his big sister off. "Mariko! Stop, that hurts." he whined as she then ruffled Hisoka's hair so it looked rather funny. "I'll get to it alright, stop!" Mariko laughed as she let go of her brother and looked over at the others in the room. Hisoka sighed as he adjusted his jacket, not knowing about his hair. "Over there is, Mori, Honey and Seishin..." he then looked over at the others. "That's Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki and Kyoya. Satisfied?" he puffed his cheeks as his sister elbowed him. "Oh, you're so bad with introductions."

tamaki walked over " excuse me , but alow me too introduce my self , im tamaki suoh king of this host club , here we act a gentlemen to entertain the young ladies her at ouran academy" tamaki smiled as he spoke and put a hand on Hisokas shoulder " and i plan to train Hisoka here to be a first rate host"

Mariko smiled and listened to Tamaki, bowing in greeting before suddenly turning to her brother. Hisoka winced as Tamaki had put his hand on his shoulder. "A host, huh? Woooow!" she chuckled, ruffling her brothers hair again. She leaned in towards Hisoka with an evil look on her face. "Courting some women, hmmmmmm? Maybe even a couple guys? Way to go.~" Mariko's voice was quiet but what she said made Hisoka leap back, blushing. "Mariko, don't say that!" he looked a bit angry when she said that, his cheeks flushing a bit.

seishin glanced over at what was happening and witha sigh she started to walk over. tamaki leaned to look at mariko's face " yes i believe he has the great makings of a shy host" kyoya walked over next to tamaki yes , plus it's a great way for him to get some friends don't you agree"

She laughed. "Why, yes I do agree! It's about time, he's gotten out of that room of his. All he did was sit in his room for most of the day and write, read or on occasions playing some horror video games. I swear he was so cute when he'd fall asleep in the bean bag chair, all curled up with his books." Mariko seemed to latched her arm around his neck so that he'd be unable to run away. She smiled at the others. "I at first didn't believe, uncle when he came home and told me you were still at school, better yet in a club!" Mariko looked so happy, however Hisoka on the other hand tried to hide himself, his face as red as a cherry from embarrassment.

seishin walked up to moriko and tapped her shoulder and as soon as she turned her head seishin snapped a picture , temporarily blinding her with the flash , causing her to let go of Hisoka " he doesn't like it when you're all clingy , trust me i know ho he feels"

Mariko squeaked as the camera flashed in her eyes. "Oh!" she had let go of Hisoka who quickly retreated over to Kaoru, hiding behind him. Mariko watched as he retreated laughing. "Ah. Yeah. I know, he never did." she shrugged, before looking to Tamaki. "So who else is in the club?" she asked with a wide smile on her face.

tamaki smiled " this here is Kyoya otori , our vice presidant , over there are our residant mischevouse twins Hikaru and kaoru Hitachin, the the tall one over there Takashi Morinozuka and the cute short one is Mitskuni Honinozuka , then this here is my little angel Haruhi" tamaki gestured to each host as he called out their names he tried to hold onto haruhi but she just walked away "mmm.. oh yes the newest addition to our family is our photographer Seishin harada , whom you've just met" seishin looked up at her with a plain face " pleased to meet ya"

The woman waved and smiled wide. "Pleased to meet you all. As you heard, I'm Mariko Hino. I went to Ouran several years ago and now work in the film industries." she smiled with a bow in greeting. She looked to Hisoka and smirked. "You seem to have made quite a few new friends, Hisi.~~" her voice rang. "I'm glad I dropped by and met them." However she saw the look Hisoka had been giving her and she sighed. "I should get back. I ran out on uncle so fast, I don't think I had told him where I was going and I have a bit of work to do." the woman strode over to Hisoka and suddenly gave him a big hug. "I'll see you at home later! Love you!" Hisoka blinked but smiled a bit, hugging his sister back. "Alright. Love you too, Mariko." he watched as his sister left almost as fast as she came. After she left, Hisoka slowly turned to the group of hosts, still flushed with embarrassment. "S-Sorry about that..."

tamaki smiled " oh now worries we are allways there for our friends right men"everyone nodded in agreement " right" they all said. seishin then sat on one of the tables " she wasn't that bad , i've dealt with worse" suddenly sei feels a vibration in her back pocket.SHe reaches back and pulls out her phone , as she checks her messages her face drops " speak of the devil" she said to herself and suddenly the doors to the host club fle open and sei's older brother kotai stormed in. "SEI" he yelled , not angrily but sadly as he pracitically jumped a hug onto her " HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL BIG BROTHER ABOUT YOUR CLUB." ko took a moment to look around the room to see only guys. He then held sei back a bit " WHATS THIS THERE ARE ONLY GUYS IN THIS CLUB , SEIIIIII HOW COULD YOU". sei was clearly irritated now that her brother crying and yelling all over her , so irritated that her eyebrow twitched.

Hisoka almost had a heart attack as the doors flew open, slamming. He turned around and watched as Ko had begun to bug Seishin. He was about to open his mouth to say something but he honestly didn't know what to say. "Uuuuuuh..."

ko continued to hug and cling onto sei as he looked arounf the room at all the boys when he noticed hikaoru and kaoru " AH YOU TWO" the twins flinched and waved a bit " um , hey ko" they said unsure what to say really. "SEI!!!! ,NO YOU MUSTN'T BE IN THIS CLUB , NOT WITHE THOSE TWINS ,THEY WANNA STEAL YOUR INNOCENCE" seishin grabbed hold of one of her brothers arms "ko" she said slowly in a evil kind of voice. " hmm ,what is it my sweet, seishin" ko said with a smile as he looked down at seishin as if he as unaware of her dark aura she was emmiting. She then grabbed hold of ko's arm with both of her hands and fliped the tall man over her shoulder almost like he was paper.

Hisoka watched with a sudden terrified face as Seishin had flipped her brother over her shoulder so swiftly. He then remembered what Kaoru had said. It wasn't him he had to worry about. He mentally whimpered, cringing as he watched the scene unfold before him.

tamaki was now very scared and cowering behind kyoya. kaoru and hikaoru watched and spoke in unison " wow you got a-lot stronger sei". sei ignored the twins comment and just glared down at her brother as she pointed at the door " go home ko , i'll be back later". Ko looked up at her with a whiper and a pout , but sei did not waver she continued her glare untill ko got up and headed for the door , atleast not with out a quick glare at the twins and all the other guys in the room " YOU BETTER LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE, SHES STILL PURE" finally with that ko ran out of the club room leaving sei to sigh in relief.

Hisoka paused for a moment, a jumble of emotions bouncing around in his mind; confused, slightly terrified... He didn't know. After a couple seconds of silence from him, he spoke up. "Uuuh... What was that." he asked in confusion.

sei sighed again " that was my brother... hes got a huge sister complex when it comes to me" sei again let out a long sigh as she went back to sit on the table "he's a big idiot , but he's my brother so i love him, but he does have one issue that hard to over look" tamaki slowly came out from behind kyoya and asked " w-whats that". sei looked at tamaki then pointed at the twins " he rally hates to of my closest friends."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Host Clubs you say? (Ouran 1x1 RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus