Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

“Buggy tried to kill me.” She said serious and sad “My best friend tried to..”. She started crying again
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"What? No, Little. Buggy, she saved you. Tried to, anyways. The thing that tried to kill you was..." what? She has to have something to call it. "Thing" is too bland. "Nasty" is just okay. Hmm...

"Vincent! Vincent tried to kill you, and buggy fought him off."

Vincent is a good name. A normal name that doesn't strike fear into the hearts of mortal men, but has a sinister undertone to it that Raven is quite fond of. Proud of that name, she suddenly feels a little bit better, just for a moment forgetting, or at least coming to terms with, Tsi'ka's death and their own horrible circumstances.
“Buggy tried to kill me , not Vincent Who is even Vincent.” She said soft “Raven , What are we going to do now , I don’t wanna go back cause she will try to kill me again.”

Aaand Raven's grounded again.

"Liliath, I don't think you'll have to worry about Buggy killing us. I think she's..."

"...she's dead. Gone. Free. With the angels, whatever. And she died fighting whatever nasty thing stuck its claws in you. That's what Vincent is." She sighs. Let it go. Let the child believe whatever. "We find the others. Victi, Sage, Lisa(maybe)...other survivors. And we look for a way out of this little slice of Hell. Together."
Hearing that Tskia died , gave her a sad feeling . Tskia was her best friend “Hope they learn her in heaven , how not to kill people.”

“If we get out here can I stay with you?”

Raven chuckles; the girl's sentiment to Tsi'ka is funny, sad and heartwarming all at the same time. It also makes it even harder for her to again reject the girl's request. She considers lying, but that feels like a one-way ticket to Hell, so she answers with a noncommittal "We'll see."

To be honest, the weird mix of beasties she has met on this "adventure" has her wondering if they all even come from the same world, to begin with. Improbable, but not impossible, and kind of awesome if true. It's either that or her home Zeagni has a lot more to offer than what she first thought.

"So," she turns her attention to the new person, the probably-human adult that saved her and Liliath's lives. "What about you? Are you going to be with us?" She sits and shakes her paws, suddenly remember how heavy and uncomfortable wet fur is. Swimming, hah! What the heck was I thinking?
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie)

“Yeah why not someone needs to keep an eye on that kid , so she doesn’t drown again.” Seo laughed

“Raven I really wanna stay with you.” She heared the girl saying “Next time don’t swim in basements ok?” The girl seemed to ignore her and it seemed like she only payed attention to the cat “We should go to a house and try to find warm clothes for her.”
"Looting, obviously," Victi replies to Lisa, "this building was apparently a law enforcement facility, so they may have weapons, sturdy bags, emergency food, water, medical gear, other supplies, and people stuck here before us may have decided to hole up here and could have more stuff. I mean, on their corpses, they're probably dead, but still stuff.".
“Raven I wanna go to Lisa.” She sighed looked to the strange girl “Who are you?” She sounded curious and a little scared. The girl smiled “Seo .” “And What’s your name?” “That’s a secret only my best friends can now.” Liliath decide to whisper soft to Raven what her name was “Liliath.” She mumbled soft to Raven “We are not best friends , so I can’t say it to you.” Seo sighed “Okay , But we should go somewhere inside and fix warm clothes .”

Raven smirks; she likes calling her Little better. She also likes the idea of getting to her Lisa, her real Lisa, but knows that may have to wait. "Let's go find you some new clothes." The realization that they'd probably be snatching the clothes of some other deceased child doesn't yet cross her mind. When it inevitably does, she tries her best to bury it. Those thoughts don't belong to someone like her.

As she trots toward a new house, leaping over a carcass mangled beyond recognition (she tries hard not to stop and stare at it), she hums a little melody. The tune is both upbeat and eerie. At one point, she stops, turns and stares at the house with the flooded cellar. Raven resolves to return there later and look around. Make sure Tsi'ka is dead.

Hopefully the building won't have shifted on them when they come back. Wen she goes in, she'll also need someone to stare at the building for her; she'll talk to Seo about it later.

And now, with morbid curiosity mounting over fear and horror, her tune feels a little less forced as she walks.
"Yeah i need some new ones."she stood slowly back up , she was still a little sick. "Seo where do we need to search?" Seo looked around and noticed dead bodies "I am not going to where clothes from dead bodies!" "No no , ofcourse not." "There are many houses here , maybe also stores and then we can get you new clothes."

Liliath nodded and followed after Seo who was following Raven.
Here, a different thing: ozone? yes. ozone. a sign. presence. more hate. hate hate hate. saccrifice willingly, find her, HER! kill. KILL! KILL!

[The bursters have failed to find Vincent, but there is another thing to hate. If they could feel emotion, other than hate, and could think well enough to realize it, they would be happy there were two of them, and disappointed there weren't three]
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Seo walked to the cat "How are we going to give her clothes?" she noticed a store "Ehh kid , come lets go to the stores." The girl followed after her

Ah, store robbing. That sounds good.

Raven's not adverse to stealing stuff, especially when everyone who might possibly stop her has been tragically struck down by a shapeshifting abomination or the local malovant architecture. She follows Seo and Liliath wherever they go, not doing much to look out for stores because she basically has no idea what to look for.

As they stroll through the dreary, corpse-laden streets, she starts telling stories again, like she did when she went looting with Victi and Sage. She has a new audience, so she feels she can safely recycle some of her tales, and again she's rambling about dragons with fire licking around their jaws and fuzzy-earred people that turn into "giant angry cats with stinging tail-ends." The moral of that story is, "don't pick on a Chimeran shopkeeper in the dead of night."

She doesn't mention that Lisa, who Lil might have met, based on some of the things the child had asked, is a shapeshifting chimera herself this time. She can't tell anyone after Vincent tried to kill Liliath twice while wearing Lisa's face. She hopes to save the twisted Vincent-Liz parallels later, when they reunite and she gets to poke her with a few teasing paws just like good ol' times.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Looting, fantastic." Lisa doesn't mind the idea of having a few exta weapons but finding the girl takes a slightly higher pirority, especially now that she knows there's a homicidal monster running around and trying to murder people with her face. "I would join you but...there's someone I lost and really need to find before...y-you know."
“Raven!” Liliath yelled after she grabbed a dress and decide to wear it “Do you like it?” She turned around “I also found shoes.” She showed her new pink boots “Raven when I am going to stay with you , then we are going to shop together everyday.” “The people will give us free stuff , cause we are cool people.”

“Are we going to Lisa now?” “I miss her so much.” “Who is Lisa?” Seo asked “She is my best friend , she always acts like a better version of my mommy .” “We can search for her after shopping.” Seo smiled . Liliath nodded , she smiled as Seo grabbed 2 backpacks and filled them with cookies dresses and other stuff “Lets go!”

“Let’s search for Lisa , my bets best friend , she is my best friend so we need to find her and after we found her we are going to eat cookies and then we go back home and then I stay with Lisa and Raven my best friends!” Liliath singed well she danced
On a hunch Victi asked, "Do they happen to be a small child with no situational awareness or a six meter carapaced critter with eight limbs and a platinum band inset into its carapace around the throat? Because if so, they showed up to Raven, Sage and I a little after the freakshow decided to show your face. The bug was yelling at the nasty to get away from me, when it still looked like you, which is why I ask."
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa's eyes widen. "Y-yes! How did you-n-nevermind...is she-are they okay?" (They being Raven and the girl; she doesn't care about Tsi-ka) In her fretful enthusiam, she grabs Victi's shoulders, this time finding it easy to meet her eyes. "Where were they? Did the thing hurt them?"

When Seo snatches the cookies, Raven takes that as a cue to gather more food. She pounces on shelves and knocks over the stuff that she wants: canned meat, jerky, bags of dry bits that smell really good. She giggles as Lil described Lisa as a "better version of my mom," not quite getting the implication that the child has a neglectful mother. It prompts her to talk more about Lisa. "That sounds about right for her; Lisa is really protective, like a first-time mother. And it's really, REALLY important that we find her, especially if she's alone."
“Yes , it’s important.” “Liliath?” Seo asked “What?” “Do you know how to take care of yourself?” “Why should I know that?” “Cause this place is dangerous .” Liliath shrugged “You guys are here to protect me.” “But what if we are gone?” “I don’t know.” Seo sighed “I am gonna learn you how to stay alive without our help.” “Sounds cool!” Liliath smiled

“Should we go now?” Liliath ask after she grabbed a teddybear

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus