Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Raven picks up the distant sobs, and, pricking her ears toward the sound, says, "We should hurry." But she's not very sure she wants Tsi'ka to meet the girl, not after what the buggy just said.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

No, it's not nessecarily a good idea to use the same shape twice in a row.

But Vincent likes the idea of giving the sweet girl the person she wants...

...then laughing at the betrayal in her eyes as the person she wants stabs her through the gut.

So, after checking that there are no sensitive noses nearby (it had also cleaned itself after its introduction) it shows itself, making a show of looking around frantically before spotting Liliath.

"There you are! Are...are you okay?"
“I missed you.” She cried as she hugged ‘Lisa’ “where were you?” She cried “In a house they shoot weird things on me .” “And then they put me in a cocoon.” She clearly was a little bit to emotional to talk normally

It kneels to the child's level and returns the hug. "I was worried about you," it whispers. Its fingers brush the coarse webbing covering the injury. "Who...who did this to you, girl?" You know, it'd be pretty fun to tear the webbing off and dig its claws into her fresh wounds.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Wha...wa-wait." Lisa slowly stands. Her knees buckle but she recovers. The girl's gaze meet Victi's. She's still scared of the fox woman, but there's a new, angry gleam in her eyes and as she speaks, her voice rises and cracks. "Somebody did-somebody stole my form to murder people with it? And my cat is here? Raven, here!?" She runs shaking hands through her hair and furiously paces back and forth. "That- Aaargh!" She stops, looking up. One hand covers her face while she curses, then she takes a deep breath and looks at Victi. "I-I'm fine, but damn this place." And damn you too.

She's not brave enough to insult Victi out loud, but after getting attacked, threatened, then told that her form was stolen and the architecture wants them all dead, she decides that she doesn't like Victi very much. Furthermore, the fact her shape is one being used leads her to assume that she's been getting stalked for a long time. Lisa only knows one type of shapeshifter: the one that needs to spend years learning to morph into a single, specific shape.
"Raven my new best friend and i whee in a hosue and the house shoot weird stuff at us." she sighed deep "Why didn't you come with me before." "We are best friends right?" she sighed deep , Lisa and her where ebst friends why the hell didn't Lisa come with her
"Yeah, it did. I wonder who it will show up as next, though I'm not sure how I'd feel if it did me," she muses, "Depends on what it did with it, I guess."

"Raven feels the same way, by the way as you. I.... This place is bad enough that she said she might have preferred it if she was stuck here alone, if it meant you didn't have to deal with it. Kinda sucks for both of you that you are here, I guess."

Victi crosses her arms, and stares at the glaring girl. Oh, she was mad! Was it at her? Just the situation in general? Definitely the shapeshifter, but who wasn't? This was interesting. People did seem to get upset when she greeted them by pouncing. The thought made her smirk in amusement as she locked eyes with the girl.

"Of course we are," it swears. "Always." Vincent has never had a best friend. Not a surprise, as its the only one of its kind and prefers to kill everything else, usually while pretending to be someone its not.

"Girl; I need to tell you something, I..." it fakes choking on the words, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for losing you." Then, hands turning into a pair of knarled claws, it tears into the webbing on Lil's back, exposing the still-red wound and probably drawing fresh blood. "And you will be sssorry for leaving your petsss behind!"
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa feels the glare of Victi's icy two-colored eyes and tries to glare back, but she can't quite get there, so she casts her gaze to her bare feet, suddenly thinking that she should consider getting a pair of shoes. I'm a coward.

But something Victi said continues to bother her. "Did you...did you imply it could turn into any of us?" She looks back and forth between Sage and the fox. Either one of them could be the "freaky faceless guy" and she wouldn't know until it was too late.

Probably not Victi, or otherwise they wouldn't be having this conversation.

Probably.

But even if the fox wasn't a monster, she could be a liar. Shapeshifters don't just turn into whatever they see. It took Lisa years to learn how to shapeshift into a generic grow. She can barely imagine how long with would take for someone to learn how to perfectly mimic the form of not one, but several real individuals.
Victi's lips parted a little more as Lisa yielded. She felt a little bad about that satisfaction, but oh well.

"Sure, a Class 1 shifter can imitate anything it sees pretty much perfectly as soon as it's seen it. Hate those things. There was a succubus one time who was a complete pain to deal with. It's likely only had access to our images for a few hours at most, so it would need to be a Class 1," she rambled, "No learning time, unless there's temporal manipulation involved, can probably shift very quickly, and, heck, for now I'm assuming it can do partial transformations until proven otherwise."
Liliath immiadtly felt this was not right . The way Lisa talked was weird was it Tsk’ia? Lisa would never hurt her , she knew “You are not Lisa.” She pushed fake Lisa of her “my friends are not pets , they are friends not like you.” She knew that she shouldn’t start an argument with this person , so she stopped. “Bye.” She started kicking it and biting. And then she runned away “Raven , Lisa!” “Help me!” But then she realized she needed to hide.

Liliath knew how to hide , she often needed to hide from her parents when they were mad at her which they were often.

She runned to the left side runned to s house opend the door , runned downstairs to the cellar and locked herself in .
As she crested the rooftop, she saw Liliath run into another house, blood flowing from her back as a disturbingly clawed "Lisa" cackled. She moved forward, and glared down at creature as she brought her arm forward, whipping out her lash in hopes of spearing it through the back and dragging it up to her.
Liliath wanted to cry so bad , but she didn’t dare what if Tsi’ka would find her and hurt her again. Her back was hurting again , she wanted this pain to stop.

“Mommy.” She started crying , she never cried for her mother but now she did. She was terrified

The girl lands a lucky bite that has Vincent grunting with pain and loosening its grip enough to let her escape. "You little-!?" As its prey fled into a house (great idea, little girl; corner yourself for me.) a hulking shadow falls over it. Vincent looks up to greet an impressive glaring insect. It sees the flash of a some sort of whip and ducks.

It shifts, taking a form small enough for the lash to fly overhead. A grinning, giggling Liliath crouches on the pavement. "She" crawls out of the way before the deadly tip can catch her as it returns to its owner. Still cackling, the thing stretches out, then completely drops the disguise as it skitters toward the house, weaving back and forth in anticipation of more lashes.

It'd love to kill Tsi'ka and the little cat, but Vincent likes to snag the low hanging fruit first.

Meanwhile the cellar Liliath cries in, whose door would have locked whether she wanted it so or not, begins to fill with water. Trickle by trickle for now, little enough that the trap isn't yet obvious. Seems like a regular unfinished basement.
Liliath looked around her , where did this water came from! She tried to open the cellar door but it didn’t work. She banged at the door “Lisa!” “Help me!” “Raven help!”

“I don’t wanna die!” She cried . She decided to sit on the stairs “I can’t swim , let me out!”

-

Seo woke up and looked around , where the hell was she? She was playing piano she could remember and suddenly she was here. She could hear some screaming around her .
As the creature tries to duck into the house, after having been rude enough to disguise itself as the girl, Tsi'ka hurls a large glob of webbing at the door in an attempt to seal it or catch the shapeshifter in its splatter, hopefully binding it to the ground, or sealing it from the building.

Raven reluctantly follows Tsi'ka, her head hung low and shoulders hunches.

Her demeanor changes when she sees Vincent.

"Screw me with a-HEY, SMILEY! You and me have to finish something." She scrambles off of the roof and chases after it.
“Raven!” She screamed panicking “Raven , Lisa!’ “Help me!” She screamed louder and louder
-

Seo walked to the cat and 2 weird creatures “What the hell is wrong here?”

Vincent slides and skids to a stop as a glob of webbing strikes the door and seals the main entrance.

Oh, that's okay.

This building has windows.

It shifts its direction and circles around the house, ignoring Raven and flashing the new girl a hideous smile (I'll kill you later) before diving headfirst through a window. The hard shell on its head mostly protects its body from the glass. The few cuts and bruises it has heals quickly, and it looks completely fine as it stalks toward the cellar door, the source of the screaming. "Little girl...."

Does it hear something else? Running water. Also fine. Vincent and the town aren't always on the same page, but at least they both have the same lofty goals.

To Seo: "OUT OF MY WAY I'M GONNA KILL A-" The child screams. Glass shatters. Vincent laughs. "Dammit NotLisa!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus